Thursday, 11 April 2019
- Insurance Coverage
50. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to introduce legislation to protect consumers in dealing with insurance companies specifically in cases in which the companies are refusing...
- VAT Registration
51. To ask the Minister for Finance the number of primary schools registered for value added tax in each of the years 2015 to 2018; if his Department has a policy in relation to primary schools...
- Legal Costs
54. To ask the Minister for Finance the cost to date and the anticipated final cost of the appeal in a case (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17046/19]
- State Aid
55. To ask the Minister for Finance the way in which the amount in the escrow account set up on foot of the EU Commission state aid ruling in a case (details supplied) has varied since its...
- Departmental Contracts Data
56. To ask the Minister for Finance the State contracts awarded to a company (details supplied) over the past seven years; and the contracts delivered according to the original contract. [17114/19]
- Real Estate Investment Trusts
57. To ask the Minister for Finance the loss to the Exchequer on an annual basis of the favourable tax treatment currently offered to REITs; and the breakdown of the value by each type of tax...
- Cycle to Work Scheme
59. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to extend the cycle to work scheme in order that more of the costs associated with cargo bikes are met under the scheme. [17186/19]