Wednesday, 18 January 2017
- VAT Rate Reductions
88. To ask the Minister for Finance the reason radon barriers are taxable at the higher rate of VAT and treated as a luxury item when it is an essential item for the health and safety of persons;...
- Vehicle Registration
89. To ask the Minister for Finance if moneys will be issued to a person (details supplied) without further delay; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2130/17]
- Banking Sector Regulation
90. To ask the Minister for Finance if his Department has considered any of the implications of a television programme (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2192/17]
- Tax Reliefs Costs
91. To ask the Minister for Finance the number of claims made by companies for correlative adjustments for each of the years 2005 to 2016; the number of claims for...