Written answers

Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine

Rural Environment Protection Scheme Payments

Photo of Michelle MulherinMichelle Mulherin (Mayo, Fine Gael)
Link to this: Individually | In context | Oireachtas source

524. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the reason for the delay in payment of a rural environment protection scheme payment for 2013 in respect of a person (details supplied) in County Mayo; if he will expedite the processing of their application and the issue of their payment; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17803/14]

Photo of Simon CoveneySimon Coveney (Minister, Department of Agriculture, the Marine and Food; Cork South Central, Fine Gael)
Link to this: Individually | In context | Oireachtas source

The person named commenced REPS 4 in April 2008 and received payments for the first five years of their contract.

REPS 4 is a measure under the 2007-13 Rural Development Programme and is subject to EU Regulations which require detailed administrative checks on all applications to be completed before any payments can issue. This process has now been completed for the applicant’s 2013 application which has been authorised for payment. The 75% and 25% payments will issue in the near future.

Photo of John O'MahonyJohn O'Mahony (Mayo, Fine Gael)
Link to this: Individually | In context | Oireachtas source

525. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine when a person (details supplied) in County Mayo will receive their rural environment protection scheme 4 payment; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17816/14]

Photo of Simon CoveneySimon Coveney (Minister, Department of Agriculture, the Marine and Food; Cork South Central, Fine Gael)
Link to this: Individually | In context | Oireachtas source

The person named commenced REPS 4 in April 2009 and received payments for the first four years of their contract.

REPS 4 is a measure under the 2007-13 Rural Development Programme and is subject to EU Regulations which require detailed administrative checks on all applications to be completed before any payments can issue. This process has been completed for 2013 payments and the 75% Year 5 payment amounting to €1,680.70 issued for payment on the 10thApril 2014. The remaining 25% balancing payment will issue shortly thereafter.

Comments

No comments

Log in or join to post a public comment.