Written answers

Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine

Rural Environment Protection Scheme Payments

Photo of John O'MahonyJohn O'Mahony (Mayo, Fine Gael)
Link to this: Individually | In context | Oireachtas source

475. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine when a person (details supplied) in County Mayo will receive their rural environment protection scheme payment; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [15183/14]

Photo of Simon CoveneySimon Coveney (Minister, Department of Agriculture, the Marine and Food; Cork South Central, Fine Gael)
Link to this: Individually | In context | Oireachtas source

The person named has received the full payment entitlement for his REPS4 contract for 2013 at this stage. A 75% payment in the amount of €5,366.78 was paid on the 5th December 2013 and the remaining 25% payment in the amount of €1,788.92 was paid on 19th December 2013.

Comments

No comments

Log in or join to post a public comment.