This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Social Welfare Benefits, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Willie Penrose and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Vetting Applications (22 Jan 2019)
“249. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the steps he will take to expedite an application for vetting clearance to enable a person (details supplied) to take up a job appointment; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2756/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Transport Data (22 Jan 2019)
“266. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of new marked and unmarked Garda cars, vans and marked motorcycles that were allocated to the roads policing unit in 2018; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3017/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Prisoner Transport (22 Jan 2019)
“267. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the transport fleet budget for the Prison Service in each of the years 2015 to 2018; the amount allocated for same in 2019; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3018/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 292 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 56 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie Penrose speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 544 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register