This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Social Welfare Benefits, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Willie Penrose and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Commercial Rates Valuation Process (16 Feb 2017)
“34. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality the measures her Department proposes in conjunction with the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation under point 76 of the action plan for rural development to conduct a revaluation of commercial properties in nine rural counties; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [4243/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation Provision (16 Feb 2017)
“132. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills further to the N4 educational study which assessed the needs for the establishment of new schools in the general area, if further assessment has been carried out in relation to the necessity to provide a secondary school in Kinnegad to facilitate the expanding population in Kinnegad; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7959/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Local Authority Housing Funding (16 Feb 2017)
“149. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government the level of funding that has been approved for Westmeath County Council for the construction of houses in 2017 in respect of particular housing schemes; if additional moneys are required to construct additional schemes in 2017, if same will be forthcoming from his Department; and if he will make a statement on the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 324 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie Penrose speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 461 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register