This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Environmental Policy: Motion [Private Members] (18 Dec 2019)
“I am glad to have an opportunity to contribute to the debate and I compliment my colleague, Deputy Sherlock, on tabling this extremely timely motion on sustainability and various other issues. This is a critical issue. Economic growth should not mean environmental degradation and damage. It is possible to have economic growth and ensure the environment is well cared for. I come from a...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Official Engagements (17 Dec 2019)
“106. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade his plans to invite his Spanish counterpart to Dublin in early 2020 for a bilateral meeting; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53336/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Ministerial Meetings (17 Dec 2019)
“140. To ask the Minister for Finance the number of times he has met either the CEO and-or the chairperson of each bank located here to date in 2019, in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53334/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 252 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 59 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 595 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register