This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Social Welfare Benefits, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Willie Penrose and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Credit Union Lending (22 Feb 2018)
“55. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to amend the Credit Union and Co-operation with Overseas Regulation Act 2012 to allow the credit unions lend to affordable housing bodies and local authorities; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9092/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Student Grant Scheme Eligibility (22 Feb 2018)
“92. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the period of time which a person can receive a SUSI grant as a postgraduate (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9100/18]”
- Supporting the Suckling Sector: Motion [Private Members] (21 Feb 2018)
“I will concentrate on the importance of the Mercosur negotiations. If their outcome and that of Brexit are not successful from our perspective, it is conceivable that our beef industry will be obliterated. Ireland's interest in the EU-Mercosur talks is clearly centred on beef. Irish farmers are understandably concerned that the EU may grant significant access to the EU for Mercosur beef....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 54 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 342 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 56 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie Penrose speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 508 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register