This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Social Welfare Benefits, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Willie Penrose and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Youthreach Programme Review (25 Jun 2019)
“52. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his plans to review the allocation of programme places in Youthreach across and within education and training areas to ensure the optimal use of resources and taking account of early school leaver numbers and of existing places and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26595/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Workplace Relations Commission (25 Jun 2019)
“292. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the reason a decision has not been given on a case (details supplied) that was heard by the Workplace Relations Commission for adjudication in January 2019; if same can be expedited; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [26833/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Orthodontic Services Waiting Lists (25 Jun 2019)
“304. To ask the Minister for Health the reason a person (details supplied) has not been called to have a procedure carried out; if same will now be addressed without delay; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26054/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 263 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 57 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie Penrose speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 564 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register