This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Social Welfare Benefits, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Willie Penrose and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Deployment (23 May 2017)
“159. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of gardaí serving in Counties Westmeath and Longford to date in 2017; her plans to assign a significant number of new recruits in 2017 to each of these counties when they have their full accreditation from Templemore; her plans to increase the number of gardaí in counties Westmeath and Longford in view of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Disability Allowance Appeals (23 May 2017)
“307. To ask the Minister for Social Protection the status of a social welfare appeal regarding an application for disability allowance by a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24769/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Illness Benefit Appeals (23 May 2017)
“359. To ask the Minister for Social Protection when arrears in respect of illness benefit will be paid to a person (details supplied) who was awarded same at a social welfare appeals meeting the result of which was conveyed to the person on 24 February 2017; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24735/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 61 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 384 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 54 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie Penrose speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 473 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register