This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Social Welfare Benefits, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Willie Penrose and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Commemorative Events (15 Nov 2018)
“24. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht her plans to convene a committee of historians and others to advise on the forthcoming commemorations in respect of the War of Independence, the anniversary of the first Dáil, the Democratic Programme, the Civil War and the foundation of the State; if she has reached agreements on the significant State commemorations to be...”
- Social Welfare, Pensions and Civil Registration Bill 2018: Second Stage (14 Nov 2018)
“I am glad to have the opportunity to contribute on behalf of the Labour Party to the debate. As Deputy O'Dea said, the Bill gives legislative effect to the various measures announced in the budget on 9 October and deals with increases in weekly rates of pensions, benefits and allowances, including the qualified child increased payment which we especially welcome. I support the extension of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Traveller Health Action Plan (14 Nov 2018)
“173. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the national Traveller health action plan; if a planning advisory body for Traveller health to drive delivery will be established; if the national Traveller health action plan will be implemented; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [47233/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 58 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 282 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 56 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie Penrose speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 540 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register