This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Social Welfare Benefits Data, Social Welfare Benefits Numbers, Departmental Bodies, Social Welfare Benefits Applications
(based on written questions asked by Willie O'Dea and answered by departments)
- Covid-19 (Employment Affairs and Social Protection): Statements (20 May 2020)
“I am sharing time with Deputies Devlin, Brendan Smith and Niall Collins. I want to be associated with the remarks the Minister made about the departmental officials. They have worked very hard in difficult circumstances and have performed their duties very efficiently. If the Minister does not have time to answer all of my question now, she might respond in writing. What is the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Dental Services (20 May 2020)
“699. To ask the Minister for Health when orthodontists will be allowed to open their practices. [5820/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (20 May 2020)
“824. To ask the Minister for Health if a decision has been made as to when holiday homes and caravan parks will reopen. [7041/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 41 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 299 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie O'Dea speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 929 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register