This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Social Welfare Benefits Data, Social Welfare Benefits Numbers, Departmental Bodies, Social Welfare Benefits Applications
(based on written questions asked by Willie O'Dea and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (14 Nov 2019)
“Will the Tánaiste indicate when the Government will amend the unfair, inequitable, discriminatory and, possibly, illegal tenant purchase scheme? A commitment was given in that regard in the programme for Government and this is the 11th time I have asked about it. I would finally like an answer as to when the scheme will be reformed.”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services (14 Nov 2019)
“117. To ask the Minister for Health if he will address matters regarding the case of persons with type 1 diabetes (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [46913/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Disability Allowance Applications (14 Nov 2019)
“171. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection when a decision will be made in relation to a disability allowance application by a person (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [46906/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 67 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 429 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie O'Dea speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 916 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register