This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Social Welfare Benefits Data, Social Welfare Benefits Numbers, Departmental Bodies, Social Welfare Benefits Applications
(based on written questions asked by Willie O'Dea and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Carer's Allowance Review (17 Jan 2019)
“247. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection when a decision will issue in relation to a carer's allowance review in the case of a person (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [2061/19]”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (16 Jan 2019)
“I understand from the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection that quite a bit of work has been done by her Department on reciprocal arrangements for payments of social security benefits between Ireland and the United Kingdom in the event of a no-deal Brexit. Will the Taoiseach arrange for the publication of the results of that research to allay public concern, of which there...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Ministerial Meetings (15 Jan 2019)
“168. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade his plans to meet his Canadian counterpart; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [1645/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 54 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 320 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie O'Dea speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 880 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register