This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Social Welfare Benefits Data, Social Welfare Benefits Numbers, Departmental Bodies, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Willie O'Dea and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna Eile (Atógáil) - Other Questions (Resumed): Official Engagements (28 Sep 2023)
“32. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if he will report on his recent attendance at the UN General Assembly; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41716/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Middle East (28 Sep 2023)
“31. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade his plans for a formal recognition of the state of Palestine; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41715/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medical Aids and Appliances (26 Sep 2023)
“593. To ask the Minister for Health when the rapid HTA, undertaken by HIQA in November 2022, reviewing the evidence of the clinical and cost-effectiveness of continuous (including the Dexcom, Medtronic and GlucoRx CGMs) and intermittent (Freestyle Libre) glucose monitoring systems for people with type 1 diabetes, will be published; if it recommends the widening of access to these devices, if...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 35 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 208 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 59 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie O'Dea speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 960 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register