This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Social Welfare Benefits Data, Social Welfare Benefits Numbers, Departmental Bodies, Social Welfare Benefits Applications
(based on written questions asked by Willie O'Dea and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Carer's Allowance Appeals (16 Feb 2017)
“157. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Social Protection when payment will be made in respect of carer's allowance to a person (details supplied) after an appeal was successful; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7874/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Illness Benefit Payments (16 Feb 2017)
“158. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Social Protection if he will reconsider the change in the terms of illness benefit introduced by his predecessors whereby a person is not paid for the last six days; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7884/17]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on the Future Funding of Domestic Water Services: Role of Regulators and Compliance with European Law: Discussion (15 Feb 2017)
“My head is spinning from "established practice". Mr. Ciobanu-Dordea seems to be saying that if a practice has continued in a country for many years and then there is a proposal to change it, it suddenly ceases to be established practice and the proposal becomes established practice. Why is the word "established" used? It is not "changed practice", but "established practice". Does the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 71 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 180 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie O'Dea speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 795 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register