This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Social Welfare Benefits Data, Social Welfare Benefits Numbers, Departmental Bodies, Social Welfare Benefits Applications
(based on written questions asked by Willie O'Dea and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Passport Services (23 Jun 2022)
“120. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the number of applications for passports from counties Clare and Tipperary for each county to date in 2022, in tabular form; the number of passports issued; the number of outstanding applications for passports currently awaiting processing in each county; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32950/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Admissions (21 Jun 2022)
“557. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will review the case of a student (details supplied) who was not offered a place in first year at a local secondary school in Limerick; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [32099/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Departmental Data (21 Jun 2022)
“705. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if her attention has been drawn to the fact that some of the security provisions put in place to protect a person (details supplied) have been withdrawn, despite an agreement that they would have this protection for life; and the reason these security measures are now being withdrawn; and if she will make a statement on the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 26 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 165 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 58 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie O'Dea speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 952 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register