This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Social Welfare Benefits Data, Social Welfare Benefits Numbers, Departmental Bodies, Social Welfare Benefits Applications
(based on written questions asked by Willie O'Dea and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (16 Jun 2021)
“As the Taoiseach is aware, it is policy on all sides of the House that people who are elderly or ill and need care should be allowed to live in and enjoy the comfort of their own homes, insofar as possible. Despite this, there are thousands of people in nursing homes in this country, funded under the fair deal scheme at huge cost to the taxpayer, who would prefer to be living at home with...”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (15 Jun 2021)
“92. To ask the Minister for Finance the number of persons in County Limerick receiving support under the employment wage subsidy scheme; the number who were in receipt of the payment in May 2021; the number in County Limerick who have received support under the scheme and its predecessor since March 2020; the expenditure on the schemes in County Limerick over that time; and if he will make a...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Corporate Governance (15 Jun 2021)
“127. To ask the Minister for Finance his views on whether the legislation governing financial and corporate behaviour here is fit for purpose; if not, the changes he plans to make; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31700/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 17 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 162 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 58 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie O'Dea speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 943 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register