This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Social Welfare Benefits Data, Social Welfare Benefits Numbers, Departmental Bodies, Social Welfare Benefits Applications
(based on written questions asked by Willie O'Dea and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Veterans (21 Oct 2020)
“126. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence his plans to award medals of honour to the seven surviving members of the siege of Jadotville; if his attention has been drawn to the fact that a person (details supplied) who was the officer in charge at the time recommended the awarding of medals of honour to these men; his views on whether it is now time to get this miscarriage of justice...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Audiology Services (20 Oct 2020)
“716. To ask the Minister for Health the number of audiologists working in University Hospital Limerick in 2019 and to date in 2020; if this number will be further increased; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31536/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Departmental Staff (20 Oct 2020)
“802. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the number of portal inspectors and plant health inspectors recruited by his Department in each of the past three years in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31537/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 22 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 192 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 58 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie O'Dea speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 933 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register