This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Social Welfare Benefits Data, Social Welfare Benefits Numbers, Departmental Bodies, Social Welfare Benefits Applications
(based on written questions asked by Willie O'Dea and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Fishing Industry (14 Jul 2022)
“28. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the progress that he has made in implementing the various supports and schemes recommended by the Seafood Sector Taskforce. [38547/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Forestry Sector (14 Jul 2022)
“29. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the status of his work in relation to afforestation licensing. [38546/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Language Schools (13 Jul 2022)
“414. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the standards that are in place for the teaching of English at English language schools in Ireland; if the biometric system for attendance is used by many of the schools regulated; if there is an appeal policy within the biometric system to enable a student to explain a minimal lateness; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38451/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 26 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 170 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 58 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie O'Dea speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 952 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register