This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Social Welfare Benefits Data, Social Welfare Benefits Numbers, Pension Provisions, Departmental Bodies
(based on written questions asked by Willie O'Dea and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (28 Nov 2023)
“Each year, the social inclusion fund provides moneys to areas of significant urban disadvantage. Several areas in my own city benefit from that funding: St. Mary’s Parish, South Hill, Moyross, Ballinacurra-Weston. They have recently been informed that as a result of a decision by the Department of Social Protection, their funding next year will be cut by 59%. The purpose of the fund...”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Universal Social Charge (23 Nov 2023)
“96. To ask the Minister for Finance the number of earners in counties Limerick, Clare, Cork, Kerry, Tipperary and Waterford who will benefit from the USC reductions announced in budget 2024; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51218/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Data (23 Nov 2023)
“137. To ask the Minister for Finance the number of taxpayers in counties Limerick, Clare, Cork, Kerry, Tipperary and Waterford claiming the rent tax credit; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51217/23]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 32 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 200 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 59 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie O'Dea speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 962 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register