This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Social Welfare Benefits Data, Social Welfare Benefits Numbers, Departmental Bodies, Social Welfare Benefits Applications
(based on written questions asked by Willie O'Dea and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Employment Support Services (23 Mar 2017)
“44. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the policies her Department has in place to address the issue of under-employment; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [8360/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Treatment Benefit Scheme Administration (23 Mar 2017)
“138. To ask the Minister for Health if his attention has been drawn to difficulties in relation to referring persons with Elhers-Danlos syndrome for the treatment abroad scheme, as in the case of a person (details supplied); the steps being taken to rectify this problem; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [14587/17]”
- Questions on Promised Legislation (22 Mar 2017)
“Will the Taoiseach send me a note on the legislation?”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 76 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 220 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie O'Dea speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 796 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register