This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Social Welfare Benefits Data, Social Welfare Benefits Numbers, Departmental Bodies, Social Welfare Benefits Applications
(based on written questions asked by Willie O'Dea and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Departmental Schemes (8 Oct 2019)
“90. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason a person (details supplied) was informed that the review of the ex-gratia scheme is separate from the report that has to be sent back to the Council Of Europe on its implementation of the European Court of Human Rights judgment in a case which may take several months to complete in view of the fact that the ruling on this was that...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Disability Allowance Applications (8 Oct 2019)
“486. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection when a decision will be made on an application by a person (details supplied) for a disability allowance qualified adult pertaining to the spouse of the applicant; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [40989/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Regeneration Projects (8 Oct 2019)
“508. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the reason there is building of expensive private homes on public lands at a location (details supplied) in view of the fact the existing cost rental mode of building being piloted at another location could provide affordable and secure public homes to low and middle income earners in Dublin city; and if he will make a...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 65 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 391 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 54 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie O'Dea speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 908 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register