This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Social Welfare Benefits Data, Social Welfare Benefits Numbers, Departmental Bodies, Social Welfare Benefits Applications
(based on written questions asked by Willie O'Dea and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Labour Activation Measures (23 May 2017)
“317. To ask the Minister for Social Protection the number of persons that have been subject to sanctions for non-engagement with activation services in each of the years 2012 to 2016 and to date in 2017; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24082/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Poverty Data (23 May 2017)
“318. To ask the Minister for Social Protection the rate of severe material deprivation for lone parent households here as measured by EUROSTAT in tabular form; the way in which this rate compares to the EU average; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24083/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Unemployment Levels (23 May 2017)
“319. To ask the Minister for Social Protection the long-term unemployment rate here; the way in which this compares to the EU average; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24084/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 82 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 255 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 46 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie O'Dea speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 801 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register