This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Social Welfare Benefits Data, Social Welfare Benefits Numbers, Departmental Bodies, Social Welfare Benefits Applications
(based on written questions asked by Willie O'Dea and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (15 Sep 2021)
“I want to raise the question of the early childhood education sector, which is in deep crisis and haemorrhaging staff. There are commitments in the programme for Government regarding an employment regulation order and a new type of model. I want to ascertain when these will materialise because the crisis is now. The whole sector is in imminent danger of collapse.”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Community Employment Schemes (15 Sep 2021)
“458. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the position regarding efforts to resolve the issue of providing a pension scheme for community employment supervisors and assistant supervisors; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [44164/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: General Practitioner Services (15 Sep 2021)
“579. To ask the Minister for Health if he will allow for a six-month extension for applicants to run the general practitioner practice in Templemore, County Tipperary which performs a vital service for the town and its hinterlands; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [43198/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 17 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 158 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 58 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie O'Dea speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 944 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register