This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Social Welfare Benefits Data, Social Welfare Benefits Numbers, Departmental Bodies, Social Welfare Benefits Applications
(based on written questions asked by Willie O'Dea and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (5 Dec 2018)
“There is a commitment in the programme for Government to develop a new help-to-buy scheme to assist first-time house purchasers. Does the Taoiseach agree with me that this scheme is not working particularly well? In my experience, it takes up to six months to get a decision on whether one can get a loan to purchase a house. There are more refusals than acceptances. Does the Government...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Overcrowding (5 Dec 2018)
“74. To ask the Minister for Health the initiatives being taken to alleviate overcrowding in University Hospital Limerick; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [50713/18]”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Ticket Touting (4 Dec 2018)
“All Members support the principle of the Bill, which has cross-party support. That said, I ask the Minister to confirm whether she recently received a legal opinion to the effect that there are very serious constitutional difficulties with the Bill as proposed. What weight does she intend to give that advice?”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 51 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 331 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie O'Dea speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 877 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register