This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Social Welfare Benefits Data, Social Welfare Benefits Numbers, Departmental Bodies, Social Welfare Benefits Applications
(based on written questions asked by Willie O'Dea and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (30 Nov 2021)
“There is a five-year waiting list for a first appointment at the adult diabetic clinic at the University Hospital Limerick. In addition to that, the UL Hospitals Group is the only hospital group in the country that does not have a dose adjustment for normal eating, DAFNE, clinic, which is now recognised as an essential part of the care for adult diabetics suffering from type 1 diabetes. The...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Child Abuse (30 Nov 2021)
“348. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she has given consideration to establishing a redress scheme for victims of child sex abuse at boarding schools similar to the scheme she has established for day pupils; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [58928/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Social Welfare Benefits (30 Nov 2021)
“397. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection when the full rate of the child dependent payment will be paid to a person (details supplied) for their four children; if the arrears will also be paid; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [58738/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 21 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 174 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 58 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie O'Dea speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 946 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register