This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Social Welfare Benefits Data, Social Welfare Benefits Numbers, Departmental Bodies, Social Welfare Benefits Applications
(based on written questions asked by Willie O'Dea and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Sports Funding (21 Jan 2021)
“107. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht if it is possible for a club (details supplied) in Limerick to apply for funding from Sport Ireland towards the provision of a games promotion officer similar to the situation that exists for Dublin clubs; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [3327/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Covid-19 Pandemic (20 Jan 2021)
“22. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment the reason there is now a public health risk in allowing customers to collect goods from non-essential retailers, given that it was not a risk in the last level 5 lockdown, in view of the fact this ban will have a disproportionately negative effect on smaller family-run retailers; if consideration will be given to reversing the ban...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Architectural Heritage (20 Jan 2021)
“207. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government his plans to provide a sufficiently resourced structure-at-risk team for listed buildings that require urgent repairs; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2421/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 11 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 114 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 58 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie O'Dea speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 935 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register