This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Social Welfare Benefits Data, Social Welfare Benefits Numbers, Departmental Bodies, Social Welfare Benefits Applications
(based on written questions asked by Willie O'Dea and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Disabled Drivers and Passengers Scheme (17 Apr 2018)
“209. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to change legislation on the disabled drivers scheme in view of the fact the qualifying conditions seem to be rigid and inflexible and may be causing inequity; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [15828/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Parental Leave (17 Apr 2018)
“487. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality when legislation will be introduced regarding parental leave; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [15267/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Prescriptions Charges (17 Apr 2018)
“872. To ask the Minister for Health further to Parliamentary Question No. 220 of 13 March 2014, when persons will be fully reimbursed for prescription charges as a result of the then Minister's announcement on 2 July 2013 that eligible persons who paid prescription charges prior to 1 December 2013 will be refunded; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [15856/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 58 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 367 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 51 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Willie O'Dea speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 840 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register