This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Transport, Covid-19 Pandemic, Disability Support Services, Special Educational Needs, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Verona Murphy and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (17 Sep 2020)
“We are on day 84 of the Government's formation and of the term of this Government. There was a commitment by the Government to bring forward certain legislation within the first 100 days of its formation. Will the Tánaiste outline to the House which legislation is being brought forward and, as per the Government's commitment, if it will meet those deadlines?”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Staff (17 Sep 2020)
“128. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills when a person (details supplied) will receive a teaching number to allow them to take-up offered employment. [24612/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport (17 Sep 2020)
“129. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills when a school transport scheme will be completed by her Department that takes Covid-19 social distancing into account for post-primary students; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24613/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 28 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 65 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Verona Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 29 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)