This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Mental Health Services Expenditure, Community Employment Schemes Supervisors, Naturalisation Applications, Coronavirus Outbreak
(based on written questions asked by Verona Murphy and answered by departments)
- Health (Covid-19): Statements (2 Apr 2020)
“I give my best wishes to Dr. Tony Holohan for his own health and all those who suffer from the coronavirus. I pay my condolences to those who have passed away as a result of the virus. I pay tribute to the front-line staff in hospitals and throughout our medical services as well as to those front-line staff who are not so recognisable in our pharmacies, supermarkets, at checkouts and those...”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (2 Apr 2020)
“I concur with all of my colleagues on the aforementioned in that we do have to have accountability. There are many issues on which we would like answers through a question and answer session. Yesterday I partook in a HSE briefing that lasted for two hours. In the first 45 minutes, only two Deputies had asked questions. It is not acceptable and I would prefer to see the Dáil sitting,...”
- Coronavirus: Statements (5 Mar 2020)
“In the event that any of the main parties, Fine Gael, Fianna Fáil, the Green Party or Sinn Féin, can agree a formation of Government, would all have to convene a special delegate conference to allow members approve a programme for Government?”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 1 committee discussions and Dáil debate since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 4 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Verona Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1 time in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)