This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, School Transport, Health Services Staff, Covid-19 Tests
(based on written questions asked by Verona Murphy and answered by departments)
- Impact of Covid-19 on Women for International Women’s Day: Statements (4 Mar 2021)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak as we are about to celebrate International Women's Day on Monday, on the effect of the Covid-19 crisis on women. Often, when we stand to speak on a particular issue in this House, we do so to raise a criticism, grievance or problem. Today, however, I am going to take the opportunity to talk as much as I can about the positive advances in the lives of women...”
- Covid-19 Vaccine Roll-out Programme: Statements (Resumed) (4 Mar 2021)
“I begin by reminding the Minister that we are also top of the European league table for the number of days for which businesses and society have been closed under Covid restrictions. We are up to approximately 172 days now, compared with Denmark on 15 days. Yesterday it was announced that we have missed yet another vaccine target, when last week's goal of administering 100,000 vaccines...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Staff (4 Mar 2021)
“229. To ask the Minister for Health the status of a full-time podiatrist position in Wexford General Hospital; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12385/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 91 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 171 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Verona Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 62 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)