This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Job Creation, Brexit Issues, Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects Status, Vaccination Programme
(based on written questions asked by Tony McLoughlin and answered by departments)
- An Bille um an Seachtú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht (Cearta Geilleagracha, Comhdhaonnacha agus Cultúir), 2018: An Chéad Chéim - Thirty-Seventh Amendment Of The Constitution (Economic, Social And Cultural Rights) Bill 2018: First Stage (19 Sep 2018)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (19 Sep 2018)
“My question is for the Minister for Health. Given the decision last night to allow Waterford University Hospital to develop a second fixed cardio catheterisation lab - a decision taken outside of the national review of specialist services - I have been lobbying for the Minister to explain why the people of Sligo and the north west continue to have to wait for access to primary percutaneous...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (18 Sep 2018)
“This may also be an issue for the Minister for Health. My question concerns a timeframe in respect of the new mental health unit at Sligo University Hospital. It is vitally important. I met quite a number of people over the summer who have been lobbying to ensure this would be an urgent case. I ask that we would get a timeframe as a matter of urgency.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 96 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 268 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tony McLoughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 135 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register