This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Job Creation, Brexit Issues, Schools Building Projects Status, Hospital Services, Garda Stations
(based on written questions asked by Tony McLoughlin and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (16 Nov 2017)
“When can we expect the student and parents charter Bill to be brought before the House? What are the benefits of this legislation?”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Afforestation Programme (16 Nov 2017)
“169. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine when a decision can be expected on an afforestation licence application by a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [48470/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Foreshore Licence Applications (16 Nov 2017)
“255. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the status of a foreshore licence application (details supplied); if he has given consideration to no annual foreshore charge for Sligo, in view of the fact that there is no charge in counties Galway and Mayo; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [48543/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 83 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 351 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tony McLoughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 119 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register