This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Job Creation, Brexit Issues, Schools Building Projects Status, Vaccination Programme, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Tony McLoughlin and answered by departments)
- Order of Business (22 May 2018)
“I have a question for the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine relating to the delay in payments to farmers who are part of a commonage at Killerry in Ballintogher, County Sligo. One farmer has told me he is at the loss of about €40,000 and others are at the loss of about 140%. I ask that this would be dealt with as a matter of urgency. Thirty farmers are involved in that...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Excellence Fund (22 May 2018)
“84. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the number of schools supported by the school excellence fund; his plans for the fund; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22276/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Marine Safety (22 May 2018)
“521. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the process regarding the Marine Survey Office conducting a health and safety re-evaluation for operators landing at Inishmurray Island, County Sligo; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22718/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 89 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 254 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tony McLoughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 131 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register