This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Job Creation, Brexit Issues, Schools Building Projects Status, Hospital Services, Garda Stations
(based on written questions asked by Tony McLoughlin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Dormant Accounts Fund (20 Jun 2017)
“104. To ask the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht her future plans for the dormant accounts scheme which is administered by her Department; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [27515/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Architectural Heritage (20 Jun 2017)
“105. To ask the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the steps her Department has taken to protect heritage structures in counties Sligo and Leitrim; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [27516/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Property Tax Administration (20 Jun 2017)
“240. To ask the Minister for Finance if persons that earn under the statutory rate of income can have the local property tax deducted from their disability allowance weekly payments of €193.00 in view of the fact that persons are forced to pay it at a post office must also pay the €1 fee for each monthly transaction leaving them €12 per annum worse off on a €90...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 71 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 347 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tony McLoughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 110 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register