This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Job Creation, Brexit Issues, Schools Building Projects Status, Hospital Services, Garda Stations
(based on written questions asked by Tony McLoughlin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Code (11 Sep 2017)
“123. To ask the Minister for Finance if consideration will be given in the Finance Bill 2017 to enable the capital gains tax of 33% to be lowered for legal separation in cases in which the sale of a divorcing couple's shared land holding will have to be used to provide new accommodation for a family member with a disability; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37237/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Sector Pensions (11 Sep 2017)
“248. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform his position with regard to the mandatory retirement age in both the public service and private sector; the difficulties being faced by many retiring civil servants and public sector workers when they must retire at 65 years of age yet cannot access a pension until 66 years of age; if he will consider amending legislation in order to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medicinal Products Availability (11 Sep 2017)
“910. To ask the Minister for Health the reason the medication Ocuvite Lutein Forte has been withdrawn from being made available to persons under the medical card scheme; the alternative medication that has been considered to be included in absence of the medicine; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37204/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 72 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 325 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tony McLoughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 113 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register