This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Job Creation, Brexit Issues, Schools Building Projects Status, Hospital Services, Garda Stations
(based on written questions asked by Tony McLoughlin and answered by departments)
- Mental Health (Amendment) Bill 2017: Report and Final Stages (14 Jul 2017)
“I thank the Ceann Comhairle for giving time for Members to express their concerns on mental health. I congratulate Deputy Brown on bringing the Bill before the House and compliment him on the work he has done so far. It is a great privilege for a Member to bring such a Bill to the floor of the Dáil this morning because every Oireachtas Member deals with mental health issues and suicide...”
- Questions on Promised Legislation (13 Jul 2017)
“The programme for Government makes specific provision in respect of increasing jobs in rural Ireland. I am unsure if the Tánaiste is aware that in Sligo, the IDA is now advising that its site in Finisklin is full of units while other lands it owns at Oakfield are not accessible due to there being no road constructed on the western distributor route. I ask the Tánaiste to give an...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation Provision (13 Jul 2017)
“271. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills when the expected new ASD unit for a school (details supplied) will commence construction on site in Sligo; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [33691/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 73 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 325 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tony McLoughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 113 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register