This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Job Creation, Hospital Services, Brexit Issues, Garda Stations, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Tony McLoughlin and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (11 Dec 2019)
“Is the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade considering expanding its diplomatic footprint even further next year by increasing the number of Irish embassies throughout the world? Will Georgia be considered as an ideal location for a new Irish embassy? We should consider its strategic importance in the region, its strong values and support towards the EU and its geographical location as...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Code (10 Dec 2019)
“133. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to reduce the current rate of the life assurance exit tax in order to bring it in line with the rate of DIRT; the reason there is an 8% difference in the two tax bands for savings; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51290/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Services for People with Disabilities (10 Dec 2019)
“327. To ask the Minister for Health if his attention has been drawn to the fact that the HSE and service providers offering home sharing to persons with intellectual disabilities, physical and sensory disability and-or autism do so in the absence of legislation protecting the service; if his attention has been further drawn to the fact that in the absence of legislation and regulations...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 55 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 267 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tony McLoughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 153 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register