This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Job Creation, Brexit Issues, Schools Building Projects Status, Hospital Services, Garda Stations
(based on written questions asked by Tony McLoughlin and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (19 Oct 2017)
“The programme for Government commits to doubling the number of apprenticeships nationwide by 2020. On that basis, given the importance of apprenticeships for creating jobs and retraining for jobs in the north west, can the Minister advise me as to the progress being made, and what sectors in particular are being identified.”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Provision (19 Oct 2017)
“160. To ask the Minister for Health the number of intestinal failure syndrome patients who are in the care of the HSE or who were in the care of the HSE at the end of 2016; his views on the incidence and prevalence of intestinal failure syndrome here compared with its incidence and prevalence in other countries in western Europe; his or the HSE's plans for the establishment of a specialist...”
- Questions on Promised Legislation (18 Oct 2017)
“I support the points made by the previous speaker. I am concerned about the veterinary laboratory in Sligo. It is the only such facility in the north west and the only laboratory north of the line from Dublin to Galway. It is vitally important that we secure that facility and I would welcome clarification in that regard.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 79 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 337 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tony McLoughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 117 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register