This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Job Creation, Brexit Issues, Schools Building Projects Status, Medical Cards, Garda Stations
(based on written questions asked by Tony McLoughlin and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (24 May 2017)
“The programme for Government commits to attracting new jobs to Ireland's more rural areas, along with increased investment in the development of towns and villages throughout the country. The Taoiseach, fair play to him, was instrumental in ensuring that IDA Ireland developed new advanced factories in both Sligo and Mayo. On that basis, can he advise me as to the progress being made to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Stations (23 May 2017)
“57. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the status of the provision of the new regional Garda headquarters in Sligo; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24343/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Office of Public Works Staff (23 May 2017)
“373. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the status of the provision of a new tour guide at a location (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24081/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 71 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 348 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tony McLoughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 108 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register