This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Job Creation, Brexit Issues, Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects Status, Vaccination Programme
(based on written questions asked by Tony McLoughlin and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (12 Jul 2018)
“Will the Tánaiste or the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine provide an update on the ongoing review of the regional veterinary laboratory located at Doonally, County Sligo? As a former Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine, the Tánaiste will be aware of how this vital State infrastructure plays a key role for the farming community in the north west.”
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development (Climate Change Reporting) Bill 2018: First Stage (11 Jul 2018)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (11 Jul 2018)
“There was an announcement recently about an upgrade in University Hospital Waterford. I have raised the issue a number of times with the Minister for Health of people living in the north west above the Dublin-Galway line where there are no PCI services or any other specialist cardiac services available. This decision was made when we were told the national review was taking place. I am...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 96 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 265 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tony McLoughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 135 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register