This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Job Creation, Brexit Issues, Schools Building Projects Status, Medical Cards, Garda Stations
(based on written questions asked by Tony McLoughlin and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (13 Apr 2017)
“With reference to page 96 of the programme for Government, will the Tánaiste give me an indication as to the progress being made on the roll-out of the CCTV systems programme to rural Ireland? I have seen at first hand the benefits of CCTV systems in respect of crime prevention efforts in Manorhamilton, County Leitrim and in many other towns and villages. It is frightfully important....”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Basic Payment Scheme Eligibility (13 Apr 2017)
“314. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine his views on a matter (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [19068/17]”
- Questions on Promised Legislation (12 Apr 2017)
“Could the Taoiseach give me an indication as to the progress in providing full medical cards to all children in receipt of the domiciliary care allowance? This is a major issue in my constituency of Sligo-Leitrim and in south Donegal and west Cavan. When will these children receive these cards?”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 69 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 383 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tony McLoughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 108 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register