This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Job Creation, Brexit Issues, Schools Building Projects Status, Hospital Services, Garda Stations
(based on written questions asked by Tony McLoughlin and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (17 Jan 2018)
“The programme for Government makes specific reference to the need to create more jobs outside Dublin. There was a very positive announcement yesterday on the creation of 100 new jobs in Sligo. I acknowledge the involvement of the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht, Deputy Heather Humphreys, and thank her and her Department, IDA Ireland and AbbVie for the wonderful...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Facilities (17 Jan 2018)
“141. To ask the Minister for Health when the national review of the provision of catheterisation laboratories throughout the country, which was undertaken by the HSE, will be completed; when permission will be given to fund the fixed cardiac catheterisation laboratory service at Sligo University Hospital to serve the north-west region; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2358/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Carer's Allowance Appeals (17 Jan 2018)
“205. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection when a carer's allowance review will be completed for a person (details supplied); the length of time this matter has been ongoing; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [2137/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 89 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 341 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tony McLoughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 125 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register