This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Job Creation, Commissions of Investigation Data, Brexit Issues, Hospital Services, Garda Stations
(based on written questions asked by Tony McLoughlin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Facilities (13 Mar 2019)
“44. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the development of the new diabetes unit at Sligo University Hospital; the contractor that has been appointed; when construction work will commence on the unit; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [11973/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Healthcare Infrastructure Provision (13 Mar 2019)
“63. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the proposed capital developments at Sligo University Hospital, St. Patrick’s Hospital, Carrick-on-Shannon, County Leitrim, and the North West Hospice, County Sligo; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [11983/19]”
- Ceisteanna - Questions (Resumed) - Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Garda Divisional Headquarters (12 Mar 2019)
“9. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the status of the development of the new regional Garda headquarters in County Sligo; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [11984/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 80 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 290 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tony McLoughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 143 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register