This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Job Creation, Commissions of Investigation Data, Brexit Issues, Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Tony McLoughlin and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (13 Dec 2018)
“In the light of the challenges faced by Brexit, what efforts is the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade making to grow our international relationship with other EU countries?”
- Housing (Adaptation Grant for People with a Disability) Bill 2018: First Stage (12 Dec 2018)
- Treatment of Cancer (Advertisements) Bill 2018: First Stage (12 Dec 2018)
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 85 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 302 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tony McLoughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 138 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register