This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Job Creation, Commissions of Investigation Data, Brexit Issues, Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Tony McLoughlin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Waste Disposal Charges (25 Jun 2019)
“576. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment further to Parliamentary Question No. 422 of 5 December 2017, the status of the proposed introduction of a waste compensation scheme for persons with high medical needs; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26724/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Water and Sewerage Schemes Grants (25 Jun 2019)
“761. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government when the expanded grant scheme for septic tanks as announced under measure 8, domestic wastewater treatment systems grant scheme, septic tanks, in February 2019 will come into effect; when local authorities such as in counties Sligo and Mayo will be provided with the details for applications; and if he will make a statement...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (20 Jun 2019)
“My question is for the Minister for Rural and Community Development. I have been approached about funding for shows. In recent years, some money has been available for them and for Tidy Towns. Will the Minister provide an update about funding for shows and Tidy Towns in future? It is important that these people get funding.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 68 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 271 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tony McLoughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 149 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register