This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Cross-Border Health Services Provision (18 Dec 2019)
“330. To ask the Minister for Health if he will investigate with the HSE a case involving the cross-Border directive unit and a person (details supplied); the reason it will not reimburse a person the costs for sensitive medical care which was agreed to be reimbursed before they underwent surgery; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53803/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Walks Scheme (18 Dec 2019)
“435. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development when payments will be made to the landowners on the O'Sullivan Beare Walkway by his Department in view of the fact the payment is anticipated by landowners; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53831/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 51 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 232 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 154 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register