This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Job Creation, Brexit Issues, Schools Building Projects Status, Vaccination Programme, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Tony McLoughlin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Voluntary Sector (21 Feb 2018)
“40. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development if he will report on the progress of preparing a national strategy for volunteering; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8517/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Project Ireland 2040 (21 Feb 2018)
“41. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development the status of the development of the Atlantic economic corridor (AEC); his views on the relationship of the AEC and the Project Ireland 2040 plan; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8518/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Passport Applications Fees (21 Feb 2018)
“75. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if persons over 70 years of age will be allowed to acquire a three year passport at a reduced cost; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8935/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 82 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 343 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tony McLoughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 127 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register