This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Job Creation, Commissions of Investigation Data, Brexit Issues, Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Tony McLoughlin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Services for People with Disabilities (22 May 2019)
“180. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if inquiries will be made with the NTA and Bus Éireann if the new bus associated infrastructure being rolled out in Sligo town in 2019 on the S1 and S2 bus stops will be more disability friendly and accessible; if persons with visual impairments will be able to read the new timetable better than before; if these new timetables...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Rail Network Maintenance (22 May 2019)
“181. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport when Irish Rail will provide maintenance to the railway line at the back of Maugheraboy Estate in County Sligo in view of the complaint from neighbours that the vegetation on the fencing separating the houses and the rail line have become overgrown and in need of attention; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22230/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Broadband Service Speeds (21 May 2019)
“71. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the role the broadband connection points will have in the provision of high speed broadband during year one of the national broadband plan State intervention deployment; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21483/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 74 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 291 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tony McLoughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 147 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register