This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Job Creation, Commissions of Investigation Data, Brexit Issues, Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Tony McLoughlin and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (13 Jun 2019)
“The Deputy is not great, himself.”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Special Areas of Conservation (12 Jun 2019)
“35. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the way in which persons from County Sligo can find out more about and apply for the 2019 peatlands community engagement scheme 2019; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24266/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Departmental Funding (12 Jun 2019)
“52. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the local festivals and summer schools she is supporting in County Sligo through the 2019 scheme; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24265/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 73 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 274 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tony McLoughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 149 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register