This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Defence Forces Remuneration: Defence Forces Remuneration (19 Jan 2011)
“On the 27th September 2010 the Adjudicator under the Conciliation and Arbitration Scheme for members of the Permanent Defence Force awarded an increase in technical pay to cooks. The award is backdated to 1 June 2006 and the Department of Defence estimates that the cost per annum of the award will be â¬266,412 with arrears of â¬1.1 million. Current public pay policy of the Government is...”
- Written Answers — Defence Forces Remuneration: Defence Forces Remuneration (18 Jan 2011)
“A review of Border Duty allowance has been the subject of negotiations between the Department and the Representative Association (PDFORRA) under the Conciliation and Arbitration Scheme for members of the Permanent Defence forces. The matter was referred to Adjudication by PDFORRA. The report of the Adjudicator issued on 28 August 2009. The Adjudicator found that those in receipt of Border...”
- Written Answers — Defence Forces Property: Defence Forces Property (18 Jan 2011)
“The information requested by the Deputy was forwarded to him on 11 August, 2010 and consisted of a letter from the Department to the Dublin Planning Officer dated 23 August, 1957. I have arranged for a copy of the correspondence to be forwarded to the Deputy.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 83 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 387 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)