This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Road Traffic Offences, Garda Operations, Road Safety, Tax Code, Proposed Legislation
(based on written questions asked by Tommy Broughan and answered by departments)
- European Investment Fund Agreement Bill 2018 [Seanad]: Second Stage (6 Dec 2018)
“I am delighted to have a brief opportunity to speak in support of the European Investment Fund Agreement Bill 2018. The Minister of State wants to pass this Bill urgently and to have provisions in place to implement the scheme early in 2019. There is a sense of urgency every day as we see events taking place at Westminster. The Bill gives the Ministers for Agriculture, Food and the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Hare Coursing Regulation (6 Dec 2018)
“41. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if he is examining or has examined the possibility of prohibiting live hare coursing; if not, if a consultation process will be opened on the matter; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [47213/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Fishery Harbour Centres (6 Dec 2018)
“51. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the status of the scoping report and assessment of disposal options for the silt at Howth Harbour; when the dredging programme will be undertaken at this working fishery harbour; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [50977/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 137 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 986 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 4 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tommy Broughan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1053 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register