This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Road Traffic Offences, Garda Operations, Road Safety, Tax Code, Proposed Legislation
(based on written questions asked by Tommy Broughan and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (11 Jul 2019)
“I thank the Leas-Cheann Comhairle, the Ceann Comhairle, the Secretary General of the Houses of the Oireachtas, and the staff for all the brilliant support they have given throughout the session. I thank all the staff, across our ushers, canteen staff and cleaners and everyone who works here, including in the committees, who help us do our job. On behalf of our Independent group, I wish them...”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme Funding (11 Jul 2019)
“17. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development further to Parliamentary Question No. 577 of 18 June 2019, if the funding available for disadvantaged urban communities will be increased in Budget 2020; if he is planning new initiatives in this regard; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30072/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (11 Jul 2019)
“33. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development if his Department is involved with an interdepartmental taskforce to ensure that lower income urban areas grappling with serious issues of antisocial behaviour and crime will have adequate resources from crime prevention initiatives; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30071/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 154 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1053 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 4 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 32 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tommy Broughan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1137 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register