This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Road Traffic Offences, Garda Operations, Road Safety, Tax Code, Public Transport
(based on written questions asked by Tommy Broughan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Fur Farming (12 Jul 2018)
“34. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine further to Parliamentary Question No. 221 of 27 June 2018, if the yearly inspections are monthly; the reason for the difference between a yearly average of 11.7 inspections; if there has just been one inspection in 2018; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31061/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Animal Welfare (12 Jul 2018)
“43. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine further to Parliamentary Questions Nos. 1215 and 1216 of 16 January 2018, the outcome of his officials' engagement with an organisation (details supplied); if the code of conduct is being updated; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31062/18]”
- Health (General Practitioner Service) Bill 2018 [Seanad]: Second and Subsequent Stages (11 Jul 2018)
“I am delighted to have a brief opportunity to speak on the Health (General Practitioner Service) Bill 2018. I thank the Oireachtas library and research service as usual for its fine analysis of the Bill and on its information on the key issues for carers. It is a very short but important Bill. Throughout my career, I have tried to advocate as strongly as possible for carers and believe...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 127 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 983 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 4 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tommy Broughan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1019 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register