This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Road Traffic Offences, Garda Operations, Road Safety, Tax Code, Proposed Legislation
(based on written questions asked by Tommy Broughan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Homeless Persons Data (15 Jan 2019)
“80. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the number of children that spent Christmas night in hotel rooms or hubs; the type of emergency accommodation they were in in each case; the number aged 0 to 5, 6 to10, 11 to15 and 15 to18 years of age, respectively; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [54381/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Housing Data (15 Jan 2019)
“106. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the number of new homes completed in 2018; the number of social housing units completed; the number of market housing units completed during 2018; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [1091/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Departmental Communications (15 Jan 2019)
“112. To ask the Taoiseach the customer complaints received by his Department in each of the years since 2016; if the complaints are grouped into categories; the nature of the complaints; the resolution of same; and the number progressed to the relevant Ombudsman in each of the years since 2016. [54242/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 138 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1025 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 4 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tommy Broughan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1058 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register