This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Road Traffic Offences, Garda Operations, Road Safety, Tax Code, Proposed Legislation
(based on written questions asked by Tommy Broughan and answered by departments)
- Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Statements (11 Oct 2018)
“I agree with my colleague, Deputy Pringle. The Taoiseach should come into this House to answer questions about the incredibly poor attempt made to roll out broadband to the 540,000 households that have been left down very badly over the past eight years. That is the real issue today. It seems, from the former Minister's comments, that the Taoiseach has thrown Deputy Naughten under the bus...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Animal Welfare (11 Oct 2018)
“25. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the organisations he and his officials have met in relation to the export of greyhounds; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41389/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Greyhound Industry (11 Oct 2018)
“28. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if he will amend the Greyhound Industry Bill 2017 to include the white list of countries in which it is permissible for greyhounds to be exported; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41390/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 124 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1023 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 4 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tommy Broughan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1028 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register