This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): GLAS Payments, Carer's Allowance Applications, Domiciliary Care Allowance Applications, Disability Allowance Applications, Special Educational Needs Data
(based on written questions asked by Tom Neville and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Fodder Crisis (12 Jul 2018)
“15. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the measures he is taking to mitigate fodder shortage in winter 2018-2019. [31290/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (12 Jul 2018)
“144. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his views on a matter (details supplied) regarding a new school to be built; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31640/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 78 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 439 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tom Neville speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 37 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)