This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Carer's Allowance Applications, GLAS Payments, Invalidity Pension Applications, Carer's Allowance Payments, Disability Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Tom Neville and answered by departments)
- Select Committee on Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Business of Select Committee (13 Mar 2019)
“As we have a quorum, we are now in public session. Apologies have been received from the Chairman, Deputy Butler. We will now go into private session to deal with some housekeeping matters.”
- Select Committee on Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Companies (Amendment) Bill 2019 [Seanad]: Committee Stage (13 Mar 2019)
“We are now back in public session. This meeting has been convened for the purpose of consideration of the Companies (Amendment) Bill 2019 [Seanad], which was referred to select committee by order of the Dáil on 19 February 2019. I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Halligan and his officials to the meeting. Before we begin, I ask Members to switch their phones to airplane, safe or...”
- Select Committee on Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Message to Dáil (13 Mar 2019)
“In accordance with Standing Order No. 90, the following message will be sent to the Dáil:The Select Committee on Business, Enterprise and Innovation has completed its consideration of the Companies (Amendment) Bill 2019 and has made no amendments thereto. I thank the Minister of State and his officials for attending today's meeting. Does the Minister of State wish to say anything...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 78 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 306 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tom Neville speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 45 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)