This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): GLAS Payments, Carer's Allowance Applications, Domiciliary Care Allowance Applications, Carer's Allowance Payments, Disability Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Tom Neville and answered by departments)
- Financial Resolutions 2019 - Financial Resolution No. 4: General (Resumed) (11 Oct 2018)
“I echo the sentiments of my colleague, the Minister of State, Deputy Mitchell O'Connor, about the engineering building in LIT. LIT is a fine establishment in Limerick. I studied there for a number of years and it is great to see it progressing under this Government. I welcome the overall budget that was put before us by the Minister for Finance, Deputy Donohoe. The area of County...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (11 Oct 2018)
“Page 38 of the programme for Government addresses economic infrastructure development and Irish Water. Last Friday a "Do not drink" notice was issued to 2,500 costumers in Rathkeale and the surrounding areas of County Limerick due to the increased turbidity in the raw water supply. Work is ongoing on this. I would be grateful if Irish Water could furnish us with a comprehensive update and...”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Common Agricultural Policy Reform (11 Oct 2018)
“6. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the position with regard to discussions on the next Common Agricultural Policy, CAP, reform; and his priorities for the next CAP. [41294/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 87 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 445 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tom Neville speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 40 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)