This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): GLAS Payments, Carer's Allowance Applications, Domiciliary Care Allowance Applications, Disability Allowance Applications, Special Educational Needs Data
(based on written questions asked by Tom Neville and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (23 May 2018)
“In connection with page 41 of the programme for Government, on rural development, and page 121 relating to climate change, will the Minister consider a campaign of awareness in respect of civic amenities and recycling centres, such as those in Kilmallock, Castlewest, Mungret and Rhebogue in County Limerick? The ongoing problem of littering in rural Ireland continues and we need to tackle it...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Procedures (23 May 2018)
“137. To ask the Minister for Health if additional resources will be provided to address the unacceptable waiting times for orthopaedic appointments in respect of patients triage as urgent in a hospital (details supplied) County Cork; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22739/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Community Services Programme (23 May 2018)
“183. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development if he will request Pobal to maintain the current staffing complement at a club (details supplied) in County Kerry until the appraisal of its business plan; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22815/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 67 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 383 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tom Neville speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 31 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)