This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disability Allowance Applications, Carer's Allowance Applications, Tax Collection, Hospital Equipment, Carer's Allowance Payments
(based on written questions asked by Tom Neville and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Commercial Rates Calculations (23 May 2017)
“100. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the status of a valuation visit for a property (details supplied) in County Limerick by an official from the Valuation Office; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24095/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Transport Data (23 May 2017)
“141. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of kilometres a Garda car would need to have reached for it to be declared no longer roadworthy; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24688/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Basic Payment Scheme Appeals (23 May 2017)
“564. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if he will address a matter (details supplied) regarding a national reserve appeal; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24602/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 49 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 155 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tom Neville speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 17 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)