This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Carer's Allowance Applications, GLAS Payments, Invalidity Pension Applications, Carer's Allowance Payments, Domiciliary Care Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Tom Neville and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (6 Dec 2018)
“Page 48 of the programme for Government concerns rural post offices. Athea post office in County Limerick serves 400 to 500 people. It is approximately 13 km from the nearest post office. I would like to propose a solution. I have asked the Government to impress on An Post that a post-and-pay point should be established as well as a post point. This could provide international mail and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Trade Missions (6 Dec 2018)
“42. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the progress in securing new markets for Irish agrifood products in 2018; and the details of his recent trade missions to Indonesia. [51193/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Brexit Issues (6 Dec 2018)
“57. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the efforts he is making to seek new markets in the context of Brexit; and the efforts being made by the State agencies under his remit to provide support to agrifood business. [51194/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 83 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 386 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tom Neville speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 40 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)