This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Carer's Allowance Applications, Invalidity Pension Applications, Domiciliary Care Allowance Applications, GLAS Payments, Disability Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Tom Neville and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Drainage Schemes (15 Oct 2019)
“177. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if required works will be carried out on a stream beside the residence of a person (details supplied). [42289/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Staff (15 Oct 2019)
“321. To ask the Minister for Health if a position (details supplied) has now been filled; if so, if the new appointee has taken up the position; if not, the date from which the appointee will be taking up the position; and the name of the new medical officer for the Kilmallock Hospital area. [41608/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (15 Oct 2019)
“365. To ask the Minister for Health the fee for the certificate in first aid training that registered institutions have to pay the Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council; if the fee has increased; if so, the amount; when the charge will occur; if the fee changed in the past three months; and the fee prior to the change [41784/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 77 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 210 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Tom Neville speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 56 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)