This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Early Childhood Care Education (2 Feb 2016)
“291. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs to provide resource hours assistance to a person (details supplied) in County Kerry; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [4431/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Student Grant Scheme Administration (2 Feb 2016)
“462. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills to urgently examine and expedite Student Universal Support Ireland grant review for a person (details supplied) in County Kerry; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [4044/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Vehicle Registration (28 Jan 2016)
“85. To ask the Minister for Finance to examine the excessive vehicle registration tax charge of €3,256 imposed on persons (details supplied) in County Kerry for the importation of a car; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3615/16]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 80 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 663 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 69 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 181 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register