This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fianna Fail TD for Clare
- Former Fianna Fail Senator (Administrative Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 24 May 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 24 May 2007 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Timmy Dooley speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff Training, National Broadband Plan, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Timmy Dooley and answered by departments)
- Financial Resolutions 2019 - Financial Resolution No. 9: General (Resumed) (10 Oct 2019)
“I will share time with Deputy Marc MacSharry. It is widely understood economic prudence is at the forefront of this budget, given the possible impact of the UK leaving the EU without a deal in the coming weeks. As this is the first budget since the declaration of a climate and biodiversity emergency, the Government will equally be judged on the priority it gives to taking action in face...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Home Care Packages Administration (10 Oct 2019)
“17. To ask the Minister for Health the action that will be taken to reduce the waiting list for homecare in County Clare in which the number waiting has seen a significant rise during 2019; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41197/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Inland Fisheries Stocks (10 Oct 2019)
“225. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment if he will report on the response to an unidentified white skin fungus present in salmonid stocks in counties Louth and Meath; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41392/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 111 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 355 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 36 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Timmy Dooley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 752 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register