This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fianna Fail TD for Clare
- Former Fianna Fail Senator (Administrative Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 24 May 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 24 May 2007 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Timmy Dooley speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff Training, National Broadband Plan, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Timmy Dooley and answered by departments)
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Climate Action: Supporting a Just Transition: Discussion (Resumed) (18 Dec 2019)
“I will continue in the same vein by wishing Mr. Mulvey well. He has certainly demonstrated the capacity to work with people in everything he has done and I am encouraged by the importance he has placed on the need for boots on the ground and understanding the potential in the various regions. I am disappointed by the terms of reference, and while that is not Mr. Mulvey's issue, I would...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Prevention Measures (17 Dec 2019)
“153. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the plans in place for drainage of the Inagh River, County Clare, in particular the section of river between Moanreel and Glann, Ennistymon in view of the ongoing annual flooding of the river; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52743/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: GLAS Payments (17 Dec 2019)
“494. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine when GLAS payments will issue to a person (details supplied) in County Clare; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52678/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 96 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 243 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 36 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Timmy Dooley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 764 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register