This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fianna Fail TD for Clare
- Former Fianna Fail Senator (Administrative Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 24 May 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 24 May 2007 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Timmy Dooley speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff Training, National Broadband Plan, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Timmy Dooley and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Staff Recruitment (10 Dec 2019)
“337. To ask the Minister for Health the number and specific posts the University Limerick hospital group is hiring in terms of the recruitment of a specialist dietician for adults with type 1 diabetes; if a funded diabetes dietetic is included in the 2020 estimates; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51224/19]”
- Environmental Impact of Quarries and Incinerators: Motion [Private Members] (4 Dec 2019)
“I welcome the opportunity to address this important debate. I thank my colleague, Deputy O'Dea, for tabling this motion. He and I operate in side by side constituencies and we are equally disturbed by the proposals to put an incinerator in place that will impact negatively on the livelihoods of people in the region. We do not believe it is acceptable to our communities. Nor is it right...”
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate: Hospital Overcrowding (4 Dec 2019)
“All of that sounds fantastic, but the reality is that it is not having an impact on the ground. Trolley numbers at University Hospital Limerick are still unacceptably high and are entirely out of sync with every other hospital in the country. The only solution is for the Minister to appoint a senior official within the HSE or the Department of Health, or an external independent consultant,...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 104 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 257 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 36 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Timmy Dooley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 764 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register