This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fianna Fail TD for Clare
- Former Fianna Fail Senator (Administrative Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 24 May 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 24 May 2007 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Timmy Dooley speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff Training, Hospital Appointments Status, Appointments to State Boards, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Timmy Dooley and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Competition and Consumer Protection Commission Reports (18 Oct 2018)
“26. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the status of the report of the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission on the operation of the household waste collection market; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [37632/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Afforestation Programme (18 Oct 2018)
“244. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if his Department will accept an alternative land parcel (details supplied) in circumstances in which a replanting order has been issued on good farmland that has been reclaimed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [43133/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Wastewater Treatment (18 Oct 2018)
“339. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the EPA guidelines on set-back distances of buffer zones from urban wastewater treatment plants serving a population equivalent of 1,000 or more and 2,000 or more that are in place and which take highly sensitive receptors such as school and pre-school children into account (details supplied); and if he will make a...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 104 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 400 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Timmy Dooley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 713 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register