This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fianna Fail TD for Clare
- Former Fianna Fail Senator (Administrative Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 24 May 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 24 May 2007 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Timmy Dooley speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff Training, Hospital Appointments Status, Appointments to State Boards, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Timmy Dooley and answered by departments)
- Fossil Fuel Divestment Bill 2016: Report and Final Stages (12 Jul 2018)
“I am delighted to see this Bill reach fruition today. I thought it would right from the very outset because of the commitment of Deputy Pringle. He is owed a great debt of gratitude for the way he introduced this Bill and worked so hard on Committee Stage and with the Department to try to reach a conclusion that works. That is most important and my colleague, Deputy Michael McGrath, has...”
- Leaders' Questions (12 Jul 2018)
“There has been a dramatic increase in rents as well.”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Services (12 Jul 2018)
“340. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) in County Clare will receive confirmation of a transfer date for dialysis treatment from Merlin Park University Hospital, Galway to University Hospital Limerick; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31658/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 94 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 401 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Timmy Dooley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 705 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register