This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Agencies, National Broadband Plan Implementation, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Departmental Staff Rehiring
(based on written questions asked by Thomas Pringle and answered by departments)
- Confidence in Government: Motion (15 Feb 2017)
“Yesterday, as I listened to the Taoiseach's explanations and the changes in the explanations about meetings and discussions which did not take place about the tribunal and Cabinet meetings, I was reminded of Ronald Reagan's explanation when he discovered he actually was selling arms to the Contras. He said his heart and his best intentions told him it was true but the facts and the evidence...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources: National Broadband Plan Implementation (15 Feb 2017)
“261. To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources if he will address the persistent lack of progress in the provision of broadband to a location (details supplied); if his attention has been drawn to the fact that, to date, two companies have cited lack of broadband provision as the primary reason the site was not chosen as the location for their business; the action...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Improvement Schemes (15 Feb 2017)
“267. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he will consider the reintroduction of the local improvement scheme to facilitate local authorities such as Donegal County Council to carry out the necessary road repairs in view of the fact the current arrangement by which local authorities can use a percentage of their budgets on such repairs is currently unsustainable; if he will...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 113 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 399 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 69 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Thomas Pringle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 459 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register