This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Agencies, National Broadband Plan Implementation, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Departmental Staff Rehiring
(based on written questions asked by Thomas Pringle and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Military Aircraft Landings (11 Sep 2017)
“466. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if he will ensure that Shannon Airport will not be used for current and future military interventions by foreign interests in view of the United States' recent announcement to expand military intervention in Afghanistan,; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37572/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Station Opening Hours (11 Sep 2017)
“621. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if there has been a decrease in Garda hours in the main station in Ballybofey and the Stranorlar area in Donegal in the past year; if so, if his attention has been drawn to the concerns of local businesses and residents of a noticeable increase in criminal activities in the area; the way in which he will address these...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Action Plan for Rural Development Implementation (11 Sep 2017)
“707. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht if the launch of a pilot scheme which is planned to encourage persons to take up residential occupancy of premises in towns and villages as part of the action plan for rural development has commenced; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [37934/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 118 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 311 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 72 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Thomas Pringle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 489 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register