This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, National Broadband Plan Implementation, Departmental Agencies, Vaccination Programme, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Thomas Pringle and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (24 Jun 2021)
“When a person applies for a Student Universal Support Ireland, SUSI, grant, a few sections on the form ask if he or she has any siblings over the age of 16 in third level education. A person can then input details and submit his or her application. However, because both of the students who are applying or going into the next year do not have the registration confirmed yet by the colleges,...”
- Offences against the State (Amendment) Act 1998: Motion (23 Jun 2021)
“I am standing here again this year to oppose the rubber-stamping of the Offences against the State (Amendment) Act 1998 and the Criminal Justice (Amendment) Act 2009 in our criminal code. This has become a moot point every year, but I think it should still be opposed because we cannot simply give a carte blancheto the Government on this. The right to silence and the inference included in...”
- Residential Tenancies (No. 2) Bill 2021: Second Stage (23 Jun 2021)
“I am grateful for the opportunity to contribute on the debate on this welcome Bill - a piecemeal and belated Bill, as usual, but welcome, nonetheless. The Bill will extend the emergency period as set out in the Planning and Development, and Residential Tenancies, Act 2020 from July 2021 to January 2022 because, unsurprisingly, Covid-19 is still having a devastating impact on our economy and...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 191 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 666 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 78 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Thomas Pringle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 790 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register