This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Broadband Plan Implementation, Departmental Agencies, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Departmental Staff Rehiring
(based on written questions asked by Thomas Pringle and answered by departments)
- European Union (Common Fisheries Policy) (Point System) Regulations 2018: Motion [Private Members] (23 May 2018)
“I am sharing time with Deputy Mick Wallace. I thank Deputy Pat The Cope Gallagher for bringing forward this motion, which is vitally important. The motion calls for the rescinding of Sl 89 of 2018, which sets up a penalty points system within the fishing Industry. The previous scheme had been challenged through the courts and found to be wanting and this is the replacement. I wonder...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Expert Panel on Concrete Blocks (23 May 2018)
“198. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the status of the report of the expert group on mica published in 2017; if he will respond to a group's (details supplied) invitation to launch the publication of recommendations Nos. 1 and 2 in County Donegal; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22737/18]”
- Other Questions: School Admissions (22 May 2018)
“I take this opportunity to thank Mr. Michael Barron and Mr. Anthony Muldoon as I know they have worked closely with the Department on the process. Will the Minister speak a little more about the education and training boards? I assume he is referring to second level schools. How is it envisaged that the process will work? In how many schools will that happen in the coming years? It is...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 52 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 277 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 74 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Thomas Pringle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 508 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register