This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Broadband Plan Implementation, Departmental Agencies, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Departmental Staff Rehiring
(based on written questions asked by Thomas Pringle and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Energy Schemes (22 Feb 2018)
“172. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment if council tenants can avail of a rooftop solar grant in summer 2018; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9027/18]”
- Project Ireland 2040: Statements (Resumed) (21 Feb 2018)
“Much of the fanfare surrounding the publication of Project Ireland 2040 has fallen flat. That is because it is an insincere attempt by this Government to promote itself and has become, in effect, an extremely expensive publicity stunt. While there has been a lot of commentary about moving away from local politics in the drafting of this national policy, I have no shame in stating the case...”
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Priority Questions: Rural Development Policy (21 Feb 2018)
“The Minister is wrong. The unemployment level has not fallen by 6,000; it actually fell by 9,300 over the past five years. The Minister should boost his figures, but perhaps he does not want to do that because, while unemployment has fallen by 9,300, the number of jobs created only increased by 2,000. Some 7,000 people have left the county and that is why unemployment has fallen. People...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 60 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 303 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 72 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Thomas Pringle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 496 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register