This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Broadband Plan Implementation, Departmental Agencies, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Funding, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Thomas Pringle and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Staff Recruitment (10 Oct 2019)
“89. To ask the Minister for Health if the outstanding number of posts awaiting decision by the national director for Donegal CHO amounting to over 100 posts remaining vacant will be addressed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [40875/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: HSE Staff Recruitment (10 Oct 2019)
“91. To ask the Minister for Health if there is a recruitment embargo or freeze within the HSE and specifically for the north west CHO1 area; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [40874/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: JobPath Programme (9 Oct 2019)
“155. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the circumstances that allow a person an exemption of referral to JobPath if mental health grounds are included; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [41345/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 111 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 327 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 75 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Thomas Pringle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 605 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register