This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Vaccination Programme, National Broadband Plan Implementation, Departmental Agencies, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Thomas Pringle and answered by departments)
- Financial Resolutions 2021 - Financial Resolution No. 2: General (Resumed) (13 Oct 2021)
“I would like to say I am disappointed by the lack of green vision in yesterday's budget but, unfortunately, I am not, despite the fact that the country's Green Party supposedly forms a part of the Government proposing this budget. The Minister, Deputy Eamon Ryan, must have been joking when he said the budget would be "very green". A different type of green it might have been because I see...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health and Safety (13 Oct 2021)
“213. To ask the Minister for Health if he plans to review the current blood donation ban on sexually active gay and bisexual men; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [49999/21]”
- Select Committee on Justice and Equality: Garda Síochána (Functions and Operational Areas) Bill 2021: Committee Stage (13 Oct 2021)
“There is something I wish to bring forward on Report Stage in relation to An Garda Síochána having not complied with obligations under the Garda Síochána Act 2005 in relation to providing Irish-speaking gardaí in Gaeltacht areas. I wish to bring an amendment at Report Stage in relation to that so I want to flag that.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 180 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 706 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 78 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Thomas Pringle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 818 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register