This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Broadband Plan Implementation, Departmental Agencies, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Funding, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Thomas Pringle and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Diplomatic Representation (5 Mar 2020)
“44. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade when the three new Irish embassies will be opened in 2020; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3502/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Ministerial Meetings (5 Mar 2020)
“95. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to have a bilateral meeting with the managing director of the IMF, Ms Kristalina Georgieva; the issues that are likely to be on the agenda; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3498/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Code (5 Mar 2020)
“96. To ask the Minister for Finance the amount it would cost in a full year if the income tax band for a single person increased from €35,300 to €37,000; the estimated cost for a married couple in which the income tax band for one earner increases from €44,300 to €47,000; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3499/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 106 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 253 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 75 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Thomas Pringle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 632 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register