This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Broadband Plan Implementation, Departmental Agencies, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Funding, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Thomas Pringle and answered by departments)
- Accessibility of Public Transport for People with Disabilities: Motion (21 Feb 2019)
“I welcome the report of the Joint Committee on Transport, Tourism and Sport, which sets out a number of recommendations to improve accessibility to all public transport services for people with disabilities. The recommendations will go some way to improving access but they may not go far enough in improving the situation for people with disabilities living in rural Ireland. The number one...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: National Maternity Strategy Implementation (21 Feb 2019)
“119. To ask the Minister for Health if implementation of the new national maternity strategy will be delayed or modified due to the rescheduling of funding for certain projects to offset the cost overrun at the new national children’s hospital; the degree of implementation of the national maternity strategy in County Donegal to date; the way in which implementation in County Donegal...”
- Data Sharing and Governance Bill 2018: From the Seanad (20 Feb 2019)
“Fianna Fáil does not have those concerns any more.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 93 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 261 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 75 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Thomas Pringle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 556 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register