This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Broadband Plan Implementation, Departmental Agencies, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Funding, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Thomas Pringle and answered by departments)
- Ireland's Position on the Future of Europe: Statements (18 Apr 2019)
“Maybe it makes sense because they will be able to sell them arms in the years to come. Irish democracy has consistently been eroded to pave the way for a predominantly Franco-German feverish ambition for a future EU army. It has been facilitated by Fine Gael and previous Governments kowtowing before the European establishment. Irish neutrality was manipulated during the Lisbon treaty...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Relief Schemes (18 Apr 2019)
“16. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the reason little progress has been made in the implementation of flood and coastal erosion measures along vulnerable coastal areas in County Donegal and which were announced by the Minister of State in May 2018; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17780/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Community Employment Schemes Supervisors (18 Apr 2019)
“17. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if he will discuss the implementation of a pension scheme for community employment supervisors who have no access to an occupational pension scheme despite a 2008 Labour Court recommendation in their favour; the reason members of the Lansdowne Road agreement high forum have met only once since December 2017; and if he will make a...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 101 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 291 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 75 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Thomas Pringle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 571 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register