This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Broadband Plan Implementation, Departmental Agencies, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Funding, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Thomas Pringle and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Immigration Policy (22 May 2019)
“110. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if a person (details supplied) has an entitlement to work here or in Northern Ireland while they are awaiting their naturalisation to be finalised; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22132/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Direct Provision Data (22 May 2019)
“115. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of young persons resident in direct provision aged 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19 years of age, respectively in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22144/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Working Family Payment Applications (22 May 2019)
“199. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the status of a working family payment for a person (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [22131/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 97 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 277 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 75 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Thomas Pringle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 572 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register