This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Broadband Plan Implementation, Departmental Agencies, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Funding, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Thomas Pringle and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Carer's Allowance Applications (5 Dec 2019)
“406. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection when a decision will issue on a carer's allowance application by person (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [51007/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: DEIS Administration (4 Dec 2019)
“121. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason there was no corresponding reduction made in the pupil-teacher ratio in DEIS band one schools in view of the fact that staffing schedules in schools were reduced in budgets 2016 and 2018 and again for small schools in budget 2020; if he has responded to DEIS teachers in County Donegal calling for a reduction in the pupil-teacher...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Data Protection (3 Dec 2019)
“561. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the assurances that can be given to those jobseekers' assigned to a UK company (details supplied) which stores private data in its head office in Hoxley, UK, that their personal data is fully protected; the way in which persons can be assured that this will be the case post-Brexit in view of the fact this private data will...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 126 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 332 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 75 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Thomas Pringle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 623 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register