This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Broadband Plan Implementation, Departmental Agencies, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Funding, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Thomas Pringle and answered by departments)
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2020: Committee and Remaining Stages (23 Oct 2020)
“I agree with Deputy Boyd Barrett on this. The whole tenet of this legislation appears to be just to place the blame on householders and that householders are responsible for everything that is happening with Covid. One would imagine that Covid was lurking somewhere in the utility room or in the kitchen waiting to get out and that the only way to get out was through the householders. We...”
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2020: Second Stage (23 Oct 2020)
“It is now the end of October. We are more than seven months into this pandemic and experiencing the expected second wave. In March, we felt we were all in this together and communities pulled together. Then the great coalition was formed and things started to fall apart. The scandals, the Fianna Fáil-ness of one's behaviour, golf-gate, Mr. Phil Hogan’s whistle-stop tour around...”
- Residential Tenancies Bill 2020: Second Stage (22 Oct 2020)
“On the face of it, I support this Bill as it will ban evictions during the level 5 lockdown. The Bill's title states that Covid-19 “will impede the ability of tenants to find alternative accommodation” and mentions the “consequent impact on the well-being of persons and families”. Since when have the mental health impacts of secure housing been a concern of...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 122 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 269 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 77 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Thomas Pringle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 692 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register