This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Broadband Plan Implementation, Departmental Agencies, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Funding, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Thomas Pringle and answered by departments)
- Data Sharing and Governance Bill 2018: From the Seanad (20 Feb 2019)
“Fianna Fáil does not have those concerns any more.”
- Presentation and Circulation of Further Revised Estimates 2019: Motion (20 Feb 2019)
“Fine Gael is very creative when it comes to finding money and especially justifying the removal of €100 million from other capital projects by using words such as "rescheduling", "re-profiling" and "adjustments". Let us call them what they are: cuts. If one reschedules funds for a project, essentially one is delaying the provision of funding for that project for at least another...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Election Monitoring Missions (20 Feb 2019)
“84. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if the case of a person (details supplied) will be addressed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8551/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 91 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 257 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 75 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Thomas Pringle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 553 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register