This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Broadband Plan Implementation, Departmental Agencies, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Departmental Staff Rehiring
(based on written questions asked by Thomas Pringle and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Cancer Screening Programmes (17 Oct 2018)
“176. To ask the Minister for Health the process that is used to inform persons who have been referred for further examination by the CervicalCheck scheme of the results of the tests; the reason they would have to wait for up to three months for those results; the number of persons who have had further examination and have been given further tests; and if he will make a statement on the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Energy Conservation (17 Oct 2018)
“190. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the details of the roadmap for the retrofitting of the public and private housing stock to comply with the housing and heating portion of Ireland's EU renewable energy directive targets for 2020 and 2030. [42711/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: National Mitigation Plan Implementation (17 Oct 2018)
“195. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the details of the committees, working groups and related co-ordination bodies that are involved in the implementation of the national mitigation plan 2017, the climate elements of the NDP and the development of the draft national climate and energy plan; the details and minutes of all of these meetings since the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 279 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 74 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Thomas Pringle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 530 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register