This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, National Broadband Plan Implementation, Vaccination Programme, Departmental Agencies, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Thomas Pringle and answered by departments)
- Adoption (Information) Bill 2021: Second Stage [Private Members] (16 Sep 2021)
“I am delighted to jointly move that the Bill be read a Second Time. I introduced the Bill at the beginning of this year alongside my colleague, Deputy Connolly. This Bill aims to address the State's very restrictive laws on adopted people accessing information. Under current law, adoptees do not have automatic entitlement to access their birth certificate or records relating to their...”
- Maritime Area Planning Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (16 Sep 2021)
“I welcome the opportunity to contribute on the debate. This is a welcome Bill that is necessary to ensure the maritime area will see some sort of control over the development of its resources as well as preservation of environmentally vital areas, which is probably a more important element at this stage. Our record of protecting the environment has been pretty poor. The marine area has...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Heritage Sites (16 Sep 2021)
“214. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the position regarding and the status of the new national heritage plan, Heritage Ireland 2030. [44318/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 180 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 686 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 78 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Thomas Pringle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 811 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register