This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Addiction Treatment Services, Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Hospital Waiting Lists, Road Projects
(based on written questions asked by Thomas Gould and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment (21 Oct 2020)
“149. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the way in which pandemic unemployment payments interact with other social welfare payments including disability allowance and the means testing of same. [31838/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Disability Services Provision (21 Oct 2020)
“229. To ask the Minister for Health if he will consider a case on compassionate grounds of a person (details supplied) who is awaiting an assessment of needs as they are require intervention and supports [31845/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Care Services (20 Oct 2020)
“464. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the number of day care centres that have reopened in County Cork; and the number that will reopen before 1 November 2020. [31713/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 34 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 198 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Thomas Gould speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 20 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)