This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Drugs Strategy, Covid-19 Pandemic, Health Services, Addiction Treatment Services, General Practitioner Services
(based on written questions asked by Thomas Gould and answered by departments)
- Citizens' Assembly on Gender Equality: Statements (20 Oct 2021)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak on this matter. I also welcome the budget allocation of €500,000 to increase access to community-based drug and alcohol services for women, ethnic minorities and the LGBTI+ community. However, I ask myself if this Government really understands the depth of the issues facing women in addiction and recovery. Once again women, the LGBTI community and...”
- Rental Sector: Motion [Private Members] (19 Oct 2021)
“It is unbelievable to hear the Minister asking Sinn Féin to be honest. I will just give him a few facts and he can tell me if I am being honest or not. Fianna Fáil was in a confidence and supply agreement with Fine Gael which destroyed housing in this country. The financial crash that Fianna Fáil caused also destroyed housing in this country. When we should have kept men...”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Cross-Border Co-operation (19 Oct 2021)
“2. To ask the Taoiseach if he will provide an update on the progress of the shared island unit. [44816/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 162 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 805 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Thomas Gould speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 91 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)