This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Driver Licences, Garda Deployment, Passport Applications, Driver Test, Road Projects
(based on written questions asked by Thomas Gould and answered by departments)
- Microenterprise Loan Fund (Amendment) Bill 2020: Second Stage (Resumed) (8 Jul 2020)
“Like the previous Sinn Féin speakers, I support Deputy O'Reilly's amendment. There are times when Deputies can all work together and this is an issue where we should all support microenterprises and small businesses. Deputy O'Reilly is arguing that if we give people 12 months during which they do not need to repay money and no interest is charged, we will give them an opportunity to...”
- Affordable Housing: Motion [Private Members] (7 Jul 2020)
“I thank Deputy Ó Broin for bringing forward this motion, which proposes to build 100,000 houses in five years. The motion on its own will not solve the housing crisis we are facing but it will allow us to start solving it. Cork City Council has 5,381 families and individuals on its housing waiting list and a further 2,737 families and individuals on the housing assistance payment or...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Deployment (30 Jun 2020)
“279. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of road traffic units assigned by Garda district to County Cork in each of the years 2015 to 2019 inclusive; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [12766/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 5 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 15 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Thomas Gould speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 4 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)