This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic, State Examinations, Gorse Burning, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Steven Matthews and answered by departments)
- Estimates for Public Services 2020 (Resumed) (9 Jul 2020)
“I wish to join others in congratulating the Minister on his reappointment to the Department. It is a very important appointment that ensures continuity, maintains experience and allows Deputy Coveney to continue the good work he has heretofore been doing with Deputy McEntee, especially regarding Brexit and relationships in Europe. Much of what I wish to ask about has already been raised so...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (7 Jul 2020)
“33. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation if his attention has been drawn to situations in which business owners that do not hold EEA citizen status that had their visas automatically renewed by the INIS due to Covid-19 restrictions, are being told by the Companies Registration Office that they are unable to register their business name until they can prove that they are...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Revenue Commissioners (7 Jul 2020)
“171. To ask the Minister for Finance the position for businesses that have received letters from the Revenue Commissioners regarding an inspection of their compliance regarding the temporary wage subsidy scheme; and the ramifications for businesses that are ultimately in compliance but due to staffing shortages or working from home arrangements are unable to meet the five day deadline for the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 7 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 42 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Steven Matthews speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 3 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)