This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment, Schools Building Projects, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Steven Matthews and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (25 Feb 2021)
“162. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the number of places available for the new ASD unit in a school (details supplied) due to open in September 2021; and her views on the need for more ASD units in the wider Greystones area of County Wicklow. [10653/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Environmental Policy (24 Feb 2021)
“41. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment his views on a potential mechanism that would encourage businesses that operate online under an Irish domain name to indicate the provenance of items for sale, which could assist customers in making informed choices regarding the environmental impact of their purchase due to air miles and to support Irish producers. [10522/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Teacher Training (24 Feb 2021)
“393. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if her attention has been drawn to the case of students in a college (details supplied); and if she will engage with the course directors and student representatives to alleviate their concerns. [10519/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 56 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 200 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Steven Matthews speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 14 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)