This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fianna Fail TD for Wicklow
- Changed party from Independent on 2 Feb 2017; from Social Democrats on 5 Nov 2016; from Independent on 14 Jul 2015
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Stephen Donnelly speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Waiting Lists Data, Brexit Issues, Hospitals Data, HSE Waiting Lists, Hospital Beds Data
(based on written questions asked by Stephen Donnelly and answered by departments)
- Financial Resolutions 2020 - Financial Resolution No. 7: General (Resumed) (15 Oct 2020)
“On Tuesday, we announced an additional €4 billion in health spending. It is the largest health budget increase in the history of the State and a clear signal of how seriously this Government takes public healthcare. My three main priorities are improving access for patients, improving the healthcare experience for patients, and improving outcomes for patients. The budget delivers on...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (15 Oct 2020)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 254 and 294 together. As the Deputy is aware, the Resilience and Recovery 2020-2021: Plan for Living with COVID-19was published by the Government on 15 September, 2020. This Plan provides a framework setting out Ireland's approach to managing and living with COVID-19 in a range of areas over the next 6 - 9 months. The framework sets out five levels of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Cancer Services (15 Oct 2020)
“As this is a service matter, I have asked the Health Service Executive to respond to the Deputy directly, as soon as possible.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 65 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 469 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 82 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Stephen Donnelly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 539 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register