This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fianna Fail TD for Wicklow
- Changed party from Independent on 2 Feb 2017; from Social Democrats on 5 Nov 2016; from Independent on 14 Jul 2015
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Stephen Donnelly speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Waiting Lists Data, Brexit Issues, Hospitals Data, Hospital Beds Data, Tax Yield
(based on written questions asked by Stephen Donnelly and answered by departments)
- Section 39 Organisations: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (18 Dec 2019)
“I move amendment No. 2: To insert the following after “that full pay restoration for these workers must be delivered as a priority.”: “— the strengthening, by the Government, of the linkages between acute and hospice care, in light of the complementarity of services provided where appropriate; — the recognition, by the Government, of the critical role...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Departmental Funding (18 Dec 2019)
“247. To ask the Minister for Health the annual education and development funding for the INMO; and the comparative funding for the HSCP national office [53469/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Nursing Staff Data (18 Dec 2019)
“248. To ask the Minister for Health the comparative figure for health and social care professions in view of the fact that going forward, 2% of all nursing and midwifery posts are guaranteed to be at advanced practice level [53470/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 81 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1049 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 77 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Stephen Donnelly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 477 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register