This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fianna Fail TD for Wicklow
- Changed party from Independent on 2 Feb 2017; from Social Democrats on 5 Nov 2016; from Independent on 14 Jul 2015
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Stephen Donnelly speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Waiting Lists Data, Brexit Issues, Hospitals Data, HSE Waiting Lists, Hospital Beds Data
(based on written questions asked by Stephen Donnelly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Services (23 Jun 2022)
“As this is a service matter, I have asked the Health Service Executive to respond to the Deputy directly, as soon as possible.”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Staff (23 Jun 2022)
“Firstly I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to all healthcare workers for their efforts during this most challenging period. On January 19th, the Government announced a COVID-19 pandemic recognition payment for frontline public sector healthcare workers, to recognise their unique role during the pandemic. Following extensive engagement with healthcare unions on the matter, on 19th...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Waiting Lists (23 Jun 2022)
“As this is a service matter, I have asked the Health Service Executive to respond to the deputy directly, as soon as possible.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 59 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 86 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Stephen Donnelly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 873 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register