This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fianna Fail TD for Wicklow
- Changed party from Independent on 2 Feb 2017; from Social Democrats on 5 Nov 2016; from Independent on 14 Jul 2015
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Stephen Donnelly speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Waiting Lists Data, Brexit Issues, Hospitals Data, HSE Waiting Lists, Hospital Beds Data
(based on written questions asked by Stephen Donnelly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services (11 May 2021)
“In relation to the particular query raised, as this is a service matter, I have asked the Health Service Executive to respond to the Deputy directly, as soon as possible.”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (11 May 2021)
“Mandatory hotel quarantine has been introduced as one element of Ireland’s public health measures to combat the transmission of COVID-19 variants of concern. The Health Act 1947, as amended, provides that all persons arriving in Ireland from a designated state, or having travelled through a designated state in the previous 14 days, are required to undergo mandatory quarantine in a...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Staff (11 May 2021)
“The issues raised in the correspondence provided by the Deputy relate to PRSI cover as well as supplementary pensions. In relation to PRSI class, the Government decided in 1995 that full social welfare cover should be extended to all newly appointed Civil and Public servants and that they should pay the full Class A social insurance contribution. The change was introduced by the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 74 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 90 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 84 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Stephen Donnelly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 703 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register