This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fianna Fail TD for Wicklow
- Changed party from Independent on 2 Feb 2017; from Social Democrats on 5 Nov 2016; from Independent on 14 Jul 2015
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Stephen Donnelly speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Brexit Issues, Tax Yield, Brexit Negotiations, Tax Code, Brexit Staff
(based on written questions asked by Stephen Donnelly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: General Medical Services Scheme Data (18 Oct 2018)
“222. To ask the Minister for Health the estimated full year cost of reversing the cuts to reduce fees payable to general practitioners introduced under the Financial Emergency Measures in the Public Interest Act 2009. [43010/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 79 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 534 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 76 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Stephen Donnelly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 405 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register