This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fianna Fail TD for Wicklow
- Changed party from Independent on 2 Feb 2017; from Social Democrats on 5 Nov 2016; from Independent on 14 Jul 2015
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Stephen Donnelly speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Brexit Issues, Hospital Waiting Lists Data, Tax Yield, Brexit Negotiations, Hospital Beds Data
(based on written questions asked by Stephen Donnelly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Assisted Human Reproduction Legislation (20 Jun 2019)
“116. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if he will address a matter (details supplied) regarding the Children and Family Relationships Act 2015. [25977/19]”
- Supplementary Report of the Scoping Inquiry into the CervicalCheck Screening Programme: Statements (19 Jun 2019)
“I want to start by thanking Dr. Scally. He has completed what was a very arduous but necessary follow-up report and I want to acknowledge his work over the past year in shining a light on such an important issue. This is a supplementary report, following his inquiry last September, and we have had an additional report into the implementation of his recommendations. I want to recognise that...”
- National Maternity Services: Motion [Private Members] (19 Jun 2019)
“I welcome the breaking news that tomorrow's strike in the hospitals has been called off. That will be a great relief for many people who will be seeking treatment tomorrow. I also thank all the Members who contributed, the Minister of State for her contribution and the mothers and medical professionals who helped with drafting the motion. Deputy Lisa Chambers made the important points...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 84 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 777 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 76 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Stephen Donnelly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 456 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register