This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fianna Fail TD for Wicklow
- Changed party from Independent on 2 Feb 2017; from Social Democrats on 5 Nov 2016; from Independent on 14 Jul 2015
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Stephen Donnelly speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Waiting Lists Data, Brexit Issues, Hospitals Data, HSE Waiting Lists, Hospital Beds Data
(based on written questions asked by Stephen Donnelly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (30 Jul 2020)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 1058, 1059 and 1289 together. There has been ongoing and regular contact at Ministerial level with Northern Ireland throughout this pandemic in relation to how each health system is implementing various public health responses. A Memorandum of Understanding was formally agreed between the respective health services in April. The MOU focuses on...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: National Carers' Strategy (30 Jul 2020)
“My Department is responsible for coordinating the cross-departmental 2012 National Carers’ Strategy, which sets the strategic direction for future policies, services and supports provided by Government Departments and agencies for family carers. The Strategy contains actions to recognise, support and empower carers to manage their physical, mental and emotional health and wellbeing...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services (30 Jul 2020)
“As this is a service matter, I have asked the Health Service Executive to respond to the Deputy directly, as soon as possible.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 639 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 80 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Stephen Donnelly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 520 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register