This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fianna Fail TD for Wicklow
- Changed party from Independent on 2 Feb 2017; from Social Democrats on 5 Nov 2016; from Independent on 14 Jul 2015
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Stephen Donnelly speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Brexit Issues, Hospital Waiting Lists Data, Tax Yield, Brexit Negotiations, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Stephen Donnelly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Strategies (16 May 2019)
“132. To ask the Minister for Health his views of claims by an organisation (details supplied) that the funding being proposed for the new oral health policy is completely inadequate. [21328/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Dental Services Expenditure (16 May 2019)
“133. To ask the Minister for Health the estimated full-year cost of a reversal of FEMPI fee cuts for dentists. [21329/19]”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Health Screening Programmes (15 May 2019)
“I thank the Minister for his reply. This is certainly an issue on which we need to work together. I presume the Attorney General is providing advice on it. I acknowledge that such advice cannot be shared directly, but I ask that it be repackaged into a report and that the Minister endeavour to get it to the Oireachtas and the health committee as quickly as possible. It should include the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 91 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 742 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 76 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Stephen Donnelly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 453 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register