This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fianna Fail TD for Wicklow
- Changed party from Independent on 2 Feb 2017; from Social Democrats on 5 Nov 2016; from Independent on 14 Jul 2015
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Stephen Donnelly speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Brexit Issues, Hospital Waiting Lists Data, Hospitals Data, Tax Yield, Hospital Beds Data
(based on written questions asked by Stephen Donnelly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: HSE Reviews (11 Jul 2019)
“469. To ask the Minister for Health if the HSE has undertaken a review of the delivery of relationships and sexuality education in schools in collaboration with the Department of Education and Skills. [30508/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Healthcare Professionals (11 Jul 2019)
“470. To ask the Minister for Health if he will provide a report on the implementation by the HSE of sexual health promotion training for professionals in the youth sector, those working with at risk groups, and for parents. [30509/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Outreach Clinics (11 Jul 2019)
“471. To ask the Minister for Health the targeted outreach programmes and campaigns delivered to at risk groups. [30510/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 84 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 892 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 76 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Stephen Donnelly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 462 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register