This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Vaccination Programme, Departmental Expenditure, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Hospital Staff
(based on written questions asked by Sorca Clarke and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Grant Payments (23 Jun 2021)
“116. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the number of applicants per county to the live performance support scheme in tabular form. [33947/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Election Management System (23 Jun 2021)
“140. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if his attention has been drawn to the fact that online voter registration through voter.ie is only available to residents in Dublin; if he plans to allow residents in other parts of the country avail of this service; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [33946/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Staff (23 Jun 2021)
“202. To ask the Minister for Health the number of full-time HSE opticians providing services in County Westmeath in 2018, 2019, 2020 and to date in 2021; and the number of vacant positions currently. [25919/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 65 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 607 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Sorca Clarke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 40 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)