This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Back to School Clothing and Footwear Allowance Scheme Eligibility, Wildlife Control, Garda Equipment, School Equipment
(based on written questions asked by Sorca Clarke and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Tax Code (27 May 2020)
“87. To ask the Minister for Finance if there are planned changes to the preliminary corporation tax and preliminary income tax requirements specifically in view of the current trading environment due to Covid-19. [8164/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: SOLAS Training and Education Programmes (27 May 2020)
“291. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if those whose Safe Pass is due to expire before full reopening will be extended to cover the same period in view of current restrictions and health advice regarding social distancing. [8153/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport (27 May 2020)
“290. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the number of private bus operators currently providing school bus services in counties Longford and Westmeath respectively, in tabular form; and the names of the schools serviced by these. [8150/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 3 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 30 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Sorca Clarke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 3 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)