This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Staff, Departmental Bodies, Special Educational Needs, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Simon Harris and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: HSE Agency Staff (13 Mar 2019)
“The Public Service Stability Agreement 2018 to 2020 provides that management will engage with the Parties with a view to minimising the use of agency as far as possible and practicable over the lifetime of the Agreement. The level of spending on agency staff in the health sector is under constant review. Agency staff are utilised by the sector where there is a difficulty in...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Services (13 Mar 2019)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 10 and 69 together. I am committed to securing and further developing the role of the Midland Regional Hospital Portlaoise as a constituent hospital within the Dublin Midlands Hospital Group. Since 2014, the focus has been on supporting the hospital to develop and enhance management capability, implementing changes required to address clinical service...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Facilities (13 Mar 2019)
“As the Deputy is aware, as a result of the infrastructural issues affecting the roof of the building that housed the two orthopaedic theatres on the Merlin Park University Hospital site, remedial work was carried out in March 2018 to facilitate the reopening of one of the elective orthopaedic theatres. Following the recommissioning of the theatre procedures started again and in the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 80 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 54 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Simon Harris speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 737 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register