This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Staff, Departmental Bodies, Special Educational Needs, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Simon Harris and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health and Social Care Professionals Regulation (22 Jan 2019)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 293, 294 and 449 together. There is at present no system of statutory regulation for play therapists in Ireland. CORU is Ireland’s multi-profession health regulator. It was established under the Health and Social Care Professionals Act 2005. CORU is responsible for the regulation of the 17 professions designated by the Act. Section 4 of the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Cross-Border Health Services Provision (22 Jan 2019)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 295 and 296 together. As part of a whole of Government response to Brexit, the Department of Health is working to ensure a comprehensive and coordinated set of preparations to ensure continuity of health services post-Brexit. This work involves the Department and the HSE and other agencies in engaging in intensive Brexit preparedness and contingency planning....”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: National Children's Hospital Expenditure (22 Jan 2019)
“The Health Service Executive is currently developing its Capital Plan for 2019. The requirements of the new children's hospital and other health capital projects, currently at various stages of development, are being considered as part of this process.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 89 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 49 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Simon Harris speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 687 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register