This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Staff, Departmental Bodies, Special Educational Needs, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Simon Harris and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medical Card Eligibility (17 May 2018)
“Policy measures to be incorporated into the forthcoming Budget will be considered by Government as part of the 2019 Estimates process and, in that context, it is too early to comment on any proposed measure at this time.”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: State Claims Agency Data (17 May 2018)
“I cannot comment on individual cases or matters that are the subject of litigation but I can provide background information on this litigation and clarify matters that are already in the public domain. As of 9 May 2018, legal proceedings against the Minister, the Health Services Executive and GlaxoSmithKline Biological SA have been initiated by seventy individuals. The plaintiffs allege...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: HSE Properties (17 May 2018)
“Your question has been referred to the Health Service Executive for direct reply as the management of the healthcare property estate is a service matter.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 90 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 47 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Simon Harris speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 566 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register