This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Staff, Departmental Bodies, Special Educational Needs, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Simon Harris and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Primary Care Centres Provision (17 Oct 2019)
“Finglas remains a priority for the Department and HSE as one of the communities considered most in need of access to primary care services. Dublin City Council (DCC) is purchasing a site in Finglas and has agreed with the HSE that a Primary Care Centre (PCC) can be provided on a portion of this site. Approval to proceed has been granted by the HSE Board and the HSE National...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: General Practitioner Services (17 Oct 2019)
“As this question relates to service matters, I have arranged for the question to be referred to the Health Service Executive (HSE) for direct reply.”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medicinal Products Reimbursement (17 Oct 2019)
“Under the Health (Pricing and Supply of Medical Goods) Act 2013, the HSE has statutory responsibility for the administration of the community drug schemes; therefore, the matter has been referred to the HSE for attention and direct reply to the Deputy.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 73 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Simon Harris speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 841 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register