This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Alternative Energy Projects, Schools Building Projects, Telecommunications Services, Energy Resources
(based on written questions asked by Simon Coveney and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Freedom of Information Data (14 Jun 2018)
“A breakdown of the Freedom of Information (FOI) requests received by my Department since January 2018 is set out in the table below. Search and retrieval fees were not charged for any of these requests. To date four requests for internal reviews of decisions have been sought and review fees of €90, as prescribed by the legislation, were applied to reviews of requests of a non-personal...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Middle East Issues (14 Jun 2018)
“I am aware of the report in question, which my Department has examined. A key priority of the Israeli Ministry of Strategic Affairs and Public Diplomacy is to combat domestic or international criticism of, or pressure on, Israel, and in particular to combat support for boycott campaigns. Material produced by the Ministry should be evaluated against that background. The report makes...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Military Aircraft Landings (14 Jun 2018)
“A US military aircraft made an emergency landing at Shannon Airport on Sunday 3 June 2018. Prior notification was received from the US Embassy and the Embassy confirmed with my Department that the aircraft carried no arms, ammunition or explosives and was not involved in any intelligence gathering, military operations or exercises at the time of the flight. The aircraft in question’s...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 100 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 7 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 107 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Simon Coveney speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1703 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register