This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Alternative Energy Projects, Schools Building Projects, Telecommunications Services, Energy Resources
(based on written questions asked by Simon Coveney and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Training (30 Jun 2020)
“The Defence Forces Built Infrastructural Programme 2020-2025 was published in January 2020. This Programme, which is a 5 year plan, will provide a blueprint for investment in the Defence Forces built infrastructure over a multi annual timeframe. The Deputy will appreciate that for commercially sensitive reasons I am not in a position to disclose estimated costs at this point in time. As...”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Air Corps (30 Jun 2020)
“The information requested by the Deputy is being compiled and I will revert to the Deputy as soon as it is available.”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Personnel (30 Jun 2020)
“The Report of the Public Service Pay Commission (PSPC) on Recruitment and Retention in the Defence Forces was published on the 4th of July 2019. The Report was accepted in full by the Government at that time and, to facilitate implementation, an extensive High Level Plan titled ""Strengthening our Defence Forces – Phase One” was also agreed and published on the same date....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 56 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 9 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 114 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Simon Coveney speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 2325 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register