This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Alternative Energy Projects, Schools Building Projects, Telecommunications Services, Energy Resources
(based on written questions asked by Simon Coveney and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (10 Dec 2019)
“It was listed for this session and it is more or less ready to go but it will certainly be early next session.”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Human Rights (10 Dec 2019)
“The situation in the Xinjiang region in China was not on the agenda at the most recent meeting of the Foreign Affairs Council, which took place yesterday, on 9 December. However, as I have stated on a number of occasions in this House in recent weeks, most recently on 5 December, Ireland and our EU partners remain deeply concerned about the credible reports of the treatment of ethnic...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Good Friday Agreement (10 Dec 2019)
“The Citizenship and Identity provisions are central to the Good Friday Agreement and it is vital that they are upheld. The Government has consistently engaged with the British Government in support of this, and we will continue to do so. It is important to say that Ms. Emma De Souza is an Irish citizen, and this is provided for and protected under the Good Friday Agreement. I am meeting with...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 128 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 9 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 111 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Simon Coveney speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 2266 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register