This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Alternative Energy Projects, Schools Building Projects, Telecommunications Services, Energy Resources
(based on written questions asked by Simon Coveney and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Passport Services (14 Jul 2022)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 402, 404, 406, 408, 412 and 423 together. With regard to the specific applications about which the Deputies have enquired, the Passport Service has issued passports to the applicants.”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Foreign Birth Registration (14 Jul 2022)
“Due to the complex nature of the Foreign Birth Registration (FBR) process, the large increase in applications received following the Brexit vote in the UK, and the pause in the Service due to necessary Covid-19 restrictions, applicants should allow over 2 years from the receipt of supporting documentation for processing of FBR applications at this time. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, and the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Ukraine War (14 Jul 2022)
“I thank the Deputy for bringing my attention to this campaign concerning the needs of those fleeing the war being waged against Ukraine by Russia. My Department is in ongoing contact with the Embassy of Ukraine in Ireland and is leading on the foreign policy aspects of this crisis, including on support to the Ukrainian armed forces for the defence of Ukraine's territorial integrity and...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 70 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 10 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 126 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Simon Coveney speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 2794 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register