This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Alternative Energy Projects, Schools Building Projects, Telecommunications Services, Energy Resources
(based on written questions asked by Simon Coveney and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Brexit Staff (18 Sep 2018)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 110 to 116, inclusive, together. The Government’s contingency planning for Brexit was initiated well in advance of the UK referendum in June 2016 and since my appointment as Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade in May 2017 I have overseen a sustained intensification of these efforts. To this end, co-ordination of the whole-of-Government response to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: State Visits (18 Sep 2018)
“It was announced on Friday 31 August by the White House that the US President proposed to visit Ireland in November as part of his trip to Europe to commemorate the end of the First World War. The Tánaiste and Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade was informed of the proposed visit of the US President on Wednesday 29 August. Discussions took place at official level between the US...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Ministerial Advisers Data (18 Sep 2018)
“Details of Political Advisers employed by my Department since the commencement of this Government are outlined in the following table. Minister, Deputy Charles Flanagan Special Advisor Date of Commencement Date of Cessation Sarah Kavanagh 6 May 2016 15 June 2017 Tom Fabozzi 27 May 2016 16 June 2017 Minister of State, Deputy Dara Murphy Special Advisor Date of Commencement Date of...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 120 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 7 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 109 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Simon Coveney speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1768 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register