This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Alternative Energy Projects, Schools Building Projects, Telecommunications Services, Energy Resources
(based on written questions asked by Simon Coveney and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Northern Ireland (13 Jul 2017)
“The UK government assertion of jurisdiction over the whole of Lough Foyle has never been accepted by Ireland and this position remains unchanged.Following discussions in 2011 between the then Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade and the British Foreign Secretary, the British and Irish Governments agreed to seek to resolve jurisdictional issues relating to both Lough Foyle and Carlingford...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Departmental Expenditure (13 Jul 2017)
“The Department expects a full spend of the 2017 voted budget allocation and a surplus/unallocated amount at the year end is not anticipated. The 2017 budget programme expenditure is as follows: 2017 Programme Expenditure €000 To serve our people at home and abroad and to promote reconciliation and co-operation, (Our People). 79,044 Protect and advance our values and interests in...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Services for People with Disabilities (13 Jul 2017)
“I wish to advise the Deputy that my Department is improving services and increasing supports for persons with disabilities.During 2017 a project to modify and upgrade a Departmental building to better meet the access and internal mobility requirements of all staff and visitors with a disability was initiated. The Department continues to work to improve conditions for staff with disabilities...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 79 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 7 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 102 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Simon Coveney speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1430 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register