This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Alternative Energy Projects, Schools Building Projects, Telecommunications Services, Energy Resources
(based on written questions asked by Simon Coveney and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Environment, Community and Local Government: Capital Assistance Scheme Funding (21 Jul 2016)
“The funding application from the group referred to in the details supplied is in respect of the construction of 4 new social housing units under the Capital Assistance Scheme. Revised designs for this project proposal were recently received and my Department is currently reviewing these and will be in further contact with the group in question shortly .”
- Written Answers — Department of Environment, Community and Local Government: Water Quality (21 Jul 2016)
“The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) produces an annual “Report on Bathing Water Quality”. The 2015 report shows that Ireland’s bathing waters are among the best in northern Europe, with 93.4% meeting EU minimum standards and 74% attaining “excellent” status. The report also identifies several bathing waters adjacent to urban areas, particularly in...”
- Written Answers — Department of Environment, Community and Local Government: Mortgage to Rent Scheme Data (21 Jul 2016)
“There are currently two Mortgage to Rent (MTR) schemes funded by my Department. A scheme exists whereby a local authority (LA) can acquire ownership of properties with unsustainable local authority mortgages, thus enabling the household to remain in their home as a social housing tenant (LAMTR ). The other scheme provides for an Approved Housing Body (AHB) to acquire ownership of a property...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 70 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 7 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 83 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Simon Coveney speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1238 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register