This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Alternative Energy Projects, Schools Building Projects, Telecommunications Services, Energy Resources
(based on written questions asked by Simon Coveney and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Wind Energy Guidelines (20 Oct 2016)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 119 and 128 together. In December 2013, my Department published proposed draft revisions to the noise, setback distance and shadow flicker aspects of the 2006 Wind Energy Development Guidelines. These draft revisions proposed: - the setting of a more stringent day- and night-time noise limit of 40 decibels for future wind energy developments, - a mandatory...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Archival Material (20 Oct 2016)
“The documentary materials that are required to be archived by the Tribunal of Inquiry into Certain Planning Matters and Payments (more commonly known as the Mahon Tribunal) in compliance with sections 46 and 47 of the Civil Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2011 and the National Archives Act 1986 are in the process of being placed in storage with the storage company procured and contracted...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Public Private Partnerships Cost (20 Oct 2016)
“The Charlemont Street Public Private Partnership development is being primarily undertaken by Dublin City Council. My Department is not directly involved in the development of this project. In respect of the project, I have been advised by Dublin City Council that it is based on the Council providing development land, in return for which a developer is constructing 79 social housing...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 76 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 7 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 88 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Simon Coveney speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1262 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register