This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Alternative Energy Projects, Schools Building Projects, Telecommunications Services, Energy Resources
(based on written questions asked by Simon Coveney and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Local Authority Housing (23 Mar 2017)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 97 and 98 together. The regular management and maintenance of local authority housing stock, is a matter for each relevant local authority, and it is open to each authority to address maintenance or improvements to their housing stock from within their own resources. However, my Department is committed to supporting local authorities in maintaining and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Local Authority Housing Maintenance (23 Mar 2017)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 99 and 100 together. The efficient management of social housing stock is vital to ensure that we achieve optimum occupancy while the construction of new build continues to accelerate. The Rebuilding Ireland Action Plan sets out measures to improve the management of Local Authority housing stock, including the adoption of a common national re-letting...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Housing Regeneration (23 Mar 2017)
“Pillar 5 of the Government's Rebuilding Ireland Action Plan for Housing andHomelessnessis specifically focused on Utilising Existing Housing Stock, with a key objective of ensuring that the existing vacant housing stock throughout the country and across all forms of tenure, in both the public and private sectors, is used to the optimum degree possible. In this regard, Action 5.1 of...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 96 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 7 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 94 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Simon Coveney speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1396 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register