This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Alternative Energy Projects, Schools Building Projects, Telecommunications Services, Energy Resources
(based on written questions asked by Simon Coveney and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Electoral Divisions Report (13 Apr 2017)
“Section 9 of the Electoral Act 1997 provides that the Constituency Commission must present its report to the Chairperson of the Dáil no later than 3 months after the publication of final census results. These results were published on 6 April 2017 and, therefore, the Constituency Commission must present its report to the Chairperson of the Dáil no later than 6 July 2017.”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Wind Energy Guidelines (13 Apr 2017)
“I fully support local authorities taking local conditions into account in considering and implementing national policy in relation to planning matters, including wind energy development. However, there is also a clear statutory obligation on local government to not only reflect but also to support the implementation of national government policy in their...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Social and Affordable Housing Data (13 Apr 2017)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 131, 132 and 135 together. The targets set out for social housing and the funding provided to support their delivery, are set out in Rebuilding Ireland, the Government’s Action Plan for Housing and Homelessness, which was published in July 2016 and is available at the following link: . Rebuilding Ireland provides for a significantly increased level of...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 101 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 7 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 96 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Simon Coveney speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1416 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register