This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Electric Vehicles (16 Jun 2020)
“The total number of vehicles on the National Vehicle and Driver File with a current motor tax at 31st May 2020 is 2,748,127 of which 73,192 (2.66%) use electric as a fuel type. Fuel Type Number of Vehicles PETROL/ELECTRIC 52,929 ELECTRIC 10,776 PETROL/PLUG-IN HYBRID...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (16 Jun 2020)
“Since the beginning of the Covid-19 health emergency, the Government has been clear that continued operation of the public transport sector is important and designated public transport as an “essential service” during the Covid-19 emergency, recognising the importance of keeping the system running especially for carrying essential workers and other passengers making necessary...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Network (16 Jun 2020)
“The improvement and maintenance of regional and local roads (RLR) is the statutory responsibility of the relevant local authority in accordance with the provisions of Section 13 of the Roads Act 1993. Works on those roads are funded from Councils' own resources supplemented by State road grants. The initial selection and prioritisation of works to be funded is also a matter for...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 58 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 5 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 74 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 948 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register