This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Projects Status (5 Mar 2020)
“A commitment to undertake a review of the proposed Narrow Water Bridge project is included in the Fresh Start Agreement with a view to identifying options for its future development. A draft Outline Business Case relating to a Bridge at Narrow Water has been developed by the Northern Ireland Department for Infrastructure and is being reviewed in advance of consideration by new Ministers,...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Network (5 Mar 2020)
“As the Deputy is aware, the improvement and maintenance of regional and local roads in its area is a statutory function of local authorities in accordance with the provisions of Section 13 of the Roads Act, 1993. Works on such roads are a matter for the relevant local authority to be funded from its own resources supplemented by State road grants. In relation to the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Rail Network Expansion (5 Mar 2020)
“From my replies to her previous questions on this matter, the Deputy will recall that the priority funding objective in relation to mainline rail is the maintenance and renewal of the existing operating network. This objective is supported by the significantly enhanced funding now available to support that network, as evidenced by the approximate 23% increase in Exchequer funding...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 58 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 5 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 74 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 948 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register