This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Noise Pollution (17 Dec 2019)
“669. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development the role local authorities should play in tackling the issue of excessive dog barking; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52742/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 53 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 264 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 102 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)