This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Grant Payments: Grant Payments (1 Feb 2011)
“Question 205: To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Food when a person (details supplied) in County Monaghan will be paid their REP scheme payment; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [4552/11]”
- Finance Bill 2011: Committee Stage (26 Jan 2011)
“I welcome the opportunity to raise a few questions relating to the section and get some clarification. As somebody living in a rural area I know of cases where sites are transferred from parents to sons or daughter. It is an extremely important process which has encouraged young people to live in rural Ireland who may not have been able to afford to live there otherwise. A cost placed on...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 117 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 164 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 371 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)