This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Social Welfare Benefits, Medical Cards, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Seán Sherlock and answered by departments)
- National Broadband Plan: Motion [Private Members] (22 Jan 2019)
“The Minister was here seven weeks ago and stated that ensuring the procurement was brought to a conclusion in a fair and transparent manner was a priority for him and that he proposed to revert to Government with a recommendation. I merely wish to ask the Minister to indicate, in definitive terms, the timeline for the roll-out of the national broadband plan. Perhaps I should have inquired...”
- Criminal Justice (Mutual Recognition of Probation Judgments and Decisions) Bill 2018: Second Stage (22 Jan 2019)
“I will not detain the House for too long. The Labour Party will support the Bill, which fulfils a very simple purpose, as the Minister of State has said. That is to facilitate a person who is under the supervision of the Probation Service in one EU member state but who lives in another EU member state to return home to continue his or her supervision there. We will support the Bill. The...”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (22 Jan 2019)
“On a point of order, Deputy Micheál Martin asked a legitimate question. He is an Opposition Member and asked a question of the Government.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 120 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 385 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Sherlock speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 535 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register