This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Health Services, Departmental Contracts, Schools Building Projects, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Seán Sherlock and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects (23 Jun 2021)
“159. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills further to Parliamentary Question Nos. 830 and 831 of 15 June 2021, the name of the schools in bundle of design and build projects; and the listed priority given to each school in tabular form. [33941/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (23 Jun 2021)
“275. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) will be given a date for a cataract operation. [26058/21]”
- State Pension Age: Motion [Private Members] (22 Jun 2021)
“The Labour Party supports the motion. I want to raise some issues in respect of the Pensions Commission, which the Minister of State has spoken extensively about. We are struck by the IBEC submission. One of its key recommendations calls on the Government to remove the necessity to objectively justify a post-retirement fixed-term contract. We believe that this is a retrograde step that...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 101 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1444 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 47 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Sherlock speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 657 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register