This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Social Welfare Benefits, Schools Building Projects, Covid-19 Pandemic
(based on written questions asked by Seán Sherlock and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Vaccination Programme (14 Jan 2021)
“219. To ask the Minister for Health when pharmacists will be vaccinated under the vaccination schedule. [2063/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Workplace Safety (13 Jan 2021)
“9. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment when he plans to ratify the ILO Convention on Violence and Harassment in the Workplace. [44887/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Covid-19 Pandemic (13 Jan 2021)
“50. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment if it is permissible for shoe stores to offer appointments for sizing children’s feet under public health restrictions. [1557/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 65 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 877 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 46 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Sherlock speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 634 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register