This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Social Welfare Benefits, Medical Cards, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Seán Sherlock and answered by departments)
- Fossil Fuel Divestment Bill 2016: Report and Final Stages (12 Jul 2018)
“I welcome the Bill and congratulate Deputy Pringle for his tireless work on this issue. I also thank Trócaire for its advocacy. It is an organisation that, since its foundation, has been committed to climate justice. I have witnessed the work that it does first hand in countries such as Ethiopia, where it partners with people on the ground to deliver the productive safety net...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (11 Jul 2018)
“376. To ask the Minister for Health if a person (details supplied) will be given an appointment to have a procedure expedited. [31386/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Garda Accommodation (10 Jul 2018)
“200. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if requests from the Department of Justice and Equality to refurbish, renovate or make repairs to a habitable standard official Garda residences for the purposes of providing accommodation have been reviewed; if so, when; the location and the number of requests made; and the number that were expedited in each of the years 2015 to 2017...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 103 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 373 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Sherlock speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 513 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register