This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Social Welfare Benefits, Medical Cards, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Seán Sherlock and answered by departments)
- Community Policing and Rural Crime: Motion (20 Jun 2019)
“I record my gratitude to the Chairman, Deputy Ó Caoláin, and the committee for bringing forward a very insightful report and a set of recommendations that I feel are based on common sense, are very pragmatic and should be easily implementable. Arising from those recommendations, I acknowledge the contribution the Police Service of Northern Ireland made to the committee in respect...”
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate: Company Takeovers (20 Jun 2019)
“I welcome the fact that the Minister clearly and unambiguously stated the law. A Minister who sits at Cabinet has stated, on the record of this House, the law of the land in respect of this issue. I hope that any parties bearing witness to this exchange are mindful of this. However, he also stated, "I currently have no reason to believe that the companies involved will not comply with the...”
- Microbeads (Prohibition) Bill 2019: Second Stage (20 Jun 2019)
“If I am not mistaken, when the Minister was referring to leave-on products I believe he could have been referring to what might loosely be termed "cosmeceuticals", where there is marketing of a cosmetic that claims to have a medical benefit. I am not sure if that is where he was going with this but there must be clarity on Committee Stage, notwithstanding the points he made about delaying...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 92 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 340 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Sherlock speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 550 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register