This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Hospital Services, Departmental Contracts
(based on written questions asked by Seán Sherlock and answered by departments)
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Children and Youth Affairs: General Scheme of a Certain Institutional Burials (Authorised Interventions) Bill: Discussion (14 Apr 2021)
“I thank Professor Murphy. In terms of how this legislation is constituted or drafted at present, how would Professor Murphy propose to deal with the issue of transitional justice? Transitional justice is a common theme running through every submission we have considered so far today, and I now have an honest understanding of what transitional justice is. How would Professor Murphy...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 84 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1294 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 47 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Sherlock speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 642 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register