This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Social Welfare Benefits, Medical Cards, Ministerial Responsibilities
(based on written questions asked by Seán Sherlock and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Forestry Sector (30 Jul 2020)
“163. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment his views on the role that the forestry industry contributes to climate change alleviation here; if he will encourage an expansion of this contribution; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [20540/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Covid-19 Pandemic (30 Jul 2020)
“261. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he will meet airlines to ask for refunds for persons who cannot fly due to public health advice. [20547/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Cycling Policy (30 Jul 2020)
“241. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if a bike life report will be compiled for other cities and regions of the State other than Dublin. [19990/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 446 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 45 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Sherlock speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 600 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register