This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Health Services, Departmental Contracts, Schools Building Projects, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Seán Sherlock and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: National Car Test (19 May 2022)
“213. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the steps that car owners in Cork should take in cases in which their NCT has expired and they cannot make a booking for an NCT until October 2022 according to the NCT website. [25543/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Passport Services (19 May 2022)
“260. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the issues that his Department is encountering with the provision of first-time passports; and the number waiting for passports by county and by country in tabular form. [25544/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (19 May 2022)
“352. To ask the Minister for Health when an person (details supplied) will receive the pandemic bonus payment [25439/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 104 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 857 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 47 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Sherlock speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 706 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register