This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Covid-19 Pandemic, Departmental Contracts, Social Welfare Benefits, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Seán Sherlock and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Illegal Dumping (20 Sep 2023)
“38. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment if he has received draft guidelines for the use of CCTV to catch illegal dumping and littering; and if not, when he expects those guidelines. [39497/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Public Transport (20 Sep 2023)
“69. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the number of passengers who have used their Leap card on the Mallow-Cork train service since the Leap card fares were introduced on that line. [39493/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Greenways Provision (20 Sep 2023)
“70. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the amount of funding allocated for a project (details supplied); and the status of that project. [39494/23]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 97 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 615 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 48 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Sherlock speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 787 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register