This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Social Welfare Benefits, Medical Cards, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Seán Sherlock and answered by departments)
- National Minimum Wage (Protection of Employee Tips) Bill 2017: Second Stage [Private Members] (18 Jun 2019)
“I do not propose to detain the House for long. We unequivocally support the Bill. I came to the House with the expectation that the Government would have taken into consideration the points made in the Seanad and supported the Bill on that basis, but I am disappointed to hear, yet again, that it will use the tool of the money message to stymie the Bill. It is a practice that has become...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation Provision (18 Jun 2019)
“208. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of an application by a school (details supplied). [25362/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Visa Applications (18 Jun 2019)
“248. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if external agencies are employed in different countries to process visa applications from persons who are not Irish citizens and who seek to enter Ireland; if so, the countries in which such external agencies are used in this way; and the steps he has taken to ensure the protection of personal data supplied by visa...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 89 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 337 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Sherlock speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 546 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register