This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Social Welfare Benefits, Medical Cards, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Seán Sherlock and answered by departments)
- Rent and Mortgage Arrears: Motion [Private Members] (8 Jul 2020)
“I rise to support this Labour Party motion. We are now in what I call a dark age in terms of public housing projects in this country. From the 1930s to the 1950s there was massive State intervention in respect of public housing build in this country. This was done because there was a will to do it. At the heart of the motion before us is the supply of housing as the ultimate goal and, in...”
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Ministerial Responsibilities (7 Jul 2020)
“6. To ask the Taoiseach if he will publish the Departmental briefing paper on his roles, remits and powers afforded to him upon his appointment. [14532/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Programme for Government (7 Jul 2020)
“25. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the costings carried out on the programme for Government; and if he will provide documents on those costings. [14023/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 59 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 315 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 45 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Sherlock speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 594 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register