This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Social Welfare Benefits, Medical Cards, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Seán Sherlock and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Teacher Training Provision (15 Feb 2018)
“135. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if competitive funding will be made available for initial teacher education in schools of education in HEIs to achieve the objectives of the STEM education policy statement 2017 to 2026. [7904/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Waiting Lists (15 Feb 2018)
“195. To ask the Minister for Health the status of an operation for a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7824/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Disabilities Assessments (15 Feb 2018)
“207. To ask the Minister for Health the number of children under 18 years of age awaiting an assessment of need under early intervention in County Cork; the waiting time before assessments will be carried out; and the number of staff needed to ensure that all assessments are carried out. [7889/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 83 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 298 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Sherlock speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 481 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register