This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Road Network: Road Network (26 Jan 2011)
“Question 111: To ask the Minister for Defence in view of the unsatisfactory road condition at a location (details supplied) and the length of time since the roads were resurfaced, if he will confirm when works will be carried out; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [4048/11]”
- Finance Bill 2011: Committee Stage (26 Jan 2011)
“The seats feel okay over on this side.”
- Written Answers — Redundancy Payments: Redundancy Payments (18 Jan 2011)
“Question 315: To ask the Minister for Social Protection if he will confirm that an application for redundancy was received in respect of persons (details supplied); when payment will issue; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2423/11]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 24 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 63 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 188 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)