This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Health Services, Medical Cards, Medical Card Applications, Garda Deployment
(based on written questions asked by Seán Ó Fearghaíl and answered by departments)
- Teachtaireacht ón Seanad - Message from Seanad (21 May 2019)
“Seanad Éireann has passed the Residential Tenancies (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2018, without amendment.”
- Landlord and Tenant (Ground Rents) (Amendment) Bill 2019 [Seanad]: Second Stage [Private Members] (21 May 2019)
“I thank all Deputies. It is not often that legislation passes Second Stage so quickly.”
- Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions: National Broadband Plan (21 May 2019)
“I ask the Minister to respond.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 678 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 34 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Ó Fearghaíl speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 818 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register