This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Health Services, Medical Cards, Medical Card Applications, Garda Deployment
(based on written questions asked by Seán Ó Fearghaíl and answered by departments)
- Residential Tenancies (Housing Emergency Measures in the Public Interest) (Amendment) Bill 2016: Second Stage [Private Members] (18 May 2017)
“In accordance with Standing Order 70(2), the division is postponed until the weekly division time on Thursday, 25 May 2017.”
- Message from Seanad (18 May 2017)
“Seanad Éireann has passed the Medical Practitioners (Amendment) Bill 2014, without amendment.”
- Estimates for Public Services 2017: Message from Select Committee (18 May 2017)
“The Select Committee on Social Protection has completed its consideration of the following Revised Estimate for public services for the service of the year ending 31 December 2017: Vote 37 - Social Protection.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 640 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Ó Fearghaíl speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 575 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register