This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Health Services, Medical Cards, Medical Card Applications, Garda Deployment
(based on written questions asked by Seán Ó Fearghaíl and answered by departments)
- Teachtaireacht ón Seanad - Message from Seanad (26 Jun 2019)
“Seanad Éireann has passed the Industrial Relations (Amendment) Bill 2018, without amendment.”
- Carers: Motion [Private Members] (26 Jun 2019)
“In accordance with Standing Order 70(2), the division is postponed until the weekly division time on Thursday, 27 June 2019.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 590 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 35 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Ó Fearghaíl speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 836 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register