This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Proposed Legislation, Tax Code, Departmental Agencies, Public Transport, Irish Language Issues
(based on written questions asked by Seán Kyne and answered by departments)
- Climate Change: Statements (6 Dec 2018)
“I am pleased to deliver the annual transition statement on climate change adaptation on behalf of the Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht and the Minister, Deputy Madigan. Maidir Ie hoiriúnú d'athrú aeráide sa Roinn Cultúir, Oidhreachta agus Gaeltachta, tá dhá phlean oiriúnaithe earnála á n-ullmhú ag mo Roinn - ceann...”
- Consumer Credit (Amendment) Bill 2018: First Stage (6 Dec 2018)
- Multi-Unit Developments (Amendment) (Sinking Fund) Bill 2018: First Stage (6 Dec 2018)
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 75 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Kyne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 324 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register