This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Proposed Legislation, Tax Code, Departmental Agencies, Public Transport, Irish Language Issues
(based on written questions asked by Seán Kyne and answered by departments)
- Minerals Development Bill 2015 [Seanad]: Referral to Select Committee (22 Feb 2017)
“I move:That the Bill be referred to the Select Committee on Communications, Climate Action and Environment pursuant to Standing Orders 84A(3)(a) and 149(1).”
- Minerals Development Bill 2015 [Seanad]: Second Stage (22 Feb 2017)
“I thank all the Deputies who participated in this debate and, in general, expressed their support for this Bill to be advanced to Committee Stage. I appreciate that a number of items will have to be discussed at that point. As Minister of State with responsibility for the minerals sector which makes a significant contribution to the economy, I wish to maintain and promote a minerals...”
- Communications Regulation (Postal Services) (Amendment) Bill 2016: Report Stage (Resumed) and Final Stage (22 Feb 2017)
“I move amendment No. 8:In page 4, to delete line 4 and substitute “Commission.”.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 27 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Kyne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 230 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register