This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Proposed Legislation, Tax Code, Departmental Agencies, Public Transport, Irish Language Issues
(based on written questions asked by Seán Kyne and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Foreshore Licence Applications (11 Jul 2019)
“I can confirm that my Department recently received an application for funding from Donegal County Council in relation to the development of Rannagh Pier, Árainn Mhór, County Donegal. My officials are currently examining this application and a decision will be made in due course. It is important to restate that, as with all...”
- Curragh of Kildare (Amendment) Bill 2019: First Stage (10 Jul 2019)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (10 Jul 2019)
“Táimid fós ag obair ar Bhille na dteangacha oifigiúla. Táimid ag brú ar aghaidh leis. Tá dul chun cinn suntasach déanta againn. Táimid fós dóchasach go mbeidh sé réidh roimh cruinniú deireanach an Rialtais.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 159 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Kyne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 367 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register