This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Proposed Legislation, Tax Code, Departmental Agencies, Public Transport, Irish Language Issues
(based on written questions asked by Seán Kyne and answered by departments)
- Planning and Development (Climate Measures) (Amendment) Bill 2019: First Stage (21 May 2019)
- Proposed Approval by Dáil Éireann of Sectoral Employment Order (Electrical Contracting Sector) 2019: Referral to Joint Committee (21 May 2019)
“I move:That the proposal that Dáil Éireann approves the following Order in draft:Sectoral Employment Order (Electrical Contracting Sector) 2019,a copy of which has been laid in draft form before Dáil Éireann on 9th May, 2019, be referred to the Joint Committee on Business, Enterprise and Innovation, in accordance with Standing Order 84A(4)(k), which, not later than 30th...”
- Residential Tenancies (Complaints of Anti-Social Behaviour and Neglect of Dwelling Exteriors) (Amendment) Bill 2019: First Stage (21 May 2019)
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 125 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Kyne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 355 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register