This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Proposed Legislation, Tax Code, Departmental Agencies, Public Transport, Irish Language Issues
(based on written questions asked by Seán Kyne and answered by departments)
- An Bille um an Naoú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht (Ceart chun Tithíochta) 2019: An Chéad Chéim - Thirty-ninth Amendment of the Constitution (Right to Housing) Bill 2019: First Stage (26 Jun 2019)
- Social Housing (Real Social Housing) Bill 2019: First Stage (26 Jun 2019)
- Taxation Orders 2019: Referral to Select Committee (25 Jun 2019)
“I move:That the proposal that Dáil Éireann approves the following Orders in draft:Double Taxation Relief (Taxes on Income and on Capital) (Swiss Confederation) Order 2019, and Double Taxation Relief (Taxes on Income and Capital Gains) (Kingdom of the Netherlands) Order 2019,copies of which were laid before Dáil Éireann on 19th June, 2019, be referred to the Select...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 144 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Kyne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 365 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register