This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Covid-19 Pandemic (27 May 2020)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 1081 and 1084 together. In response to the Taoiseach’s announcement on 27 March 2020, as well as to requests from island communities to limit travel to island residents only in order to keep the islands COVID free, my Department has worked closely with island representative groups and ferry operators in order to implement reduced ferry schedules...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Irish Language (27 May 2020)
“My Department is working with various institutions to develop a range of Irish language terminology and lexicography projects. Funding continues to be provided for the successful Irish/EU terminology project LEX (GA IATE), which is now in its 11thyear. The project, run in collaboration with Dublin City University, produces terminology in the Irish language for inclusion in the European...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Covid-19 Paindéim (27 May 2020)
“Dírím aird an Teachta ar na ceisteanna atá freagartha agam cheana féin faoin ábhar seo. Mar atá ráite agam cheana féin, tar éis dul i gcomhairle leis na húdaráis sláinte agus ar mhaithe le sláinte phoiblí a chosaint, ag cur san áireamh na bearta éigeandála atá á nglacadh maidir le Covid-19,...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 163 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 399 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register