This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Proposed Legislation, Tax Code, Departmental Agencies, Public Transport, Irish Language Issues
(based on written questions asked by Seán Kyne and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Inland Fisheries Ireland (20 Feb 2018)
“I am advised by Inland Fisheries Ireland (IFI) that statutory powers in relation to an installation, such as that referred to by the Deputy, under Section 123 of the Fisheries (Consolidation) Act 1959, relate to the requirements for gratings in watercourses diverted from rivers. Notwithstanding the fact that the gratings in question meet the legal requirements of Section 123 of the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Angling Sector (15 Feb 2018)
“The consideration of project applications under the National Strategy for Angling Development (NSAD) is a day to day operational matter for Inland Fisheries Ireland (IFI). However, I am advised by IFI that all applications under NSAD are evaluated rigorously, as follows. A quality check is performed to ensure all required support documentation is in place. An environmental check is...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Seismic Surveys (15 Feb 2018)
“The Regional Seismic Survey Project is a 16,800 km regional seismic acquisition programme undertaken during the course of 2013-2014 over Ireland's major Atlantic basins. The Project was designed and initiated by my Department and jointly undertaken by my Department and Eni Ireland. Conscious that the existence of quality data is key to encouraging exploration the Project was designed to...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 51 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Kyne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 284 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register