This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Proposed Legislation, Tax Code, Departmental Agencies, Public Transport, Irish Language Issues
(based on written questions asked by Seán Kyne and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Estimates Process (25 Oct 2016)
“I refer the Deputy to my replies to recent Parliamentary Questions in regard to the 2017 Estimate provisions. As set out in these replies, an additional allocation of €2.25m in total was provided in Budget 2017 for the Irish Language, Gaeltacht and Islands Programme. With regard to Údarás na Gaeltachta, an additional €1m in once-off capital funding had been secured...”
- Written Answers — Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Cúrsaí Gaeilge (25 Oct 2016)
“Mar a chuir mé in iúl i mo fhreagra ar cheist Dála 331 ar 11 Deireadh Fómhair 2016, bhí cruinniú agam féin agus ag an Aire Humphreys le Conradh na Gaeilge ag tús na míosa agus tá mé ag súil le cruinniú eile a shocrú leo go luath. Caithfidh mé a threisiú go bhfuil beagnach €60m curtha ar fáil sna...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources: Fisheries Protection (25 Oct 2016)
“Ireland's Eel Management Plan (EMP) under EU Regulation 1100/2007, which included a closure of commercial fishing for an initial three year period, was approved by the European Commission in 2009. Ireland's EMP and its conservation measures were reviewed in 2012 and again in 2015 in accordance with the EU Regulation. Both reviews involved an examination of the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 45 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 136 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Kyne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 202 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register