This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Prospecting Licences (5 Mar 2020)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 1002 and 1005 together. The company in question applied to my Department for a Prospecting Licence for Prospecting Licence Area (PLA) 1142 in January, 2019. The applicant requests consent to prospect for minerals in a number of townlands in County Cavan. The application for a prospecting licence is seeking consent to prospect for minerals only. It is not...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Oideachas Gaeilge (5 Mar 2020)
“Mar chuid den chistíocht bhliantúil atá á cur ar fáil ag mo Roinn don eagraíocht, Oidhreacht Chorca Dhuibhne, ar leas foriomlán na Gaeilge i gCorca Dhuibhne, tá allúntas suas le €33,600 in iomlán (ionann leis an scoilbhliain seo caite 2018/19) á chur ar fáil chun Comhordaitheoir Teanga a fhostú i...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Departmental Budgets (5 Mar 2020)
“The information sought by the Deputy is set out in the following table: 2020 Funding Allocation 2020 Funding Allocation Current € Capital € An Foras Teanga total 13,383,000 - Údarás na Gaeltachta total ...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 163 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 399 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register