This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Proposed Legislation, Tax Code, Departmental Agencies, Public Transport, Irish Language Issues
(based on written questions asked by Seán Kyne and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Inland Fisheries Stocks (20 Sep 2017)
“Inland Fisheries Ireland (IFI) is the State Agency responsible for the conservation, protection, promotion and development of Ireland's inland fisheries. IFI manages salmon stocks on an individual river basis as each of Ireland’s 147 salmon rivers (including river sections and estuaries) has its own genetically unique stock of salmon which migrates to sea as juveniles and returns...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Inland Waterways Maintenance (20 Sep 2017)
“Cork County Council is the authority responsible for carrying out works to the weir and for the funding of same. I understand that both a project to ensure a permanent solution to fish passage and a project to ensure temporary repairs, while the permanent solution is awaited, are required. My Department and Inland Fisheries Ireland (IFI) have been liaising with the Council to advise how...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Recreational Angling Sector (11 Sep 2017)
“I have requested Inland Fisheries Ireland (IFI), the State body with responsibility for the inland fisheries resource, to consider the need for a Bye-law as suggested in the question and to provide me with appropriate scientific and management advice. I have been informed by IFI that no requests for such a measure on behalf of the local angling groups has been...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Kyne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 260 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register