This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Proposed Legislation, Tax Code, Departmental Agencies, Public Transport, Irish Language Issues
(based on written questions asked by Seán Kyne and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Inland Fisheries Ireland (19 Apr 2018)
“Inland Fisheries Ireland (IFI) is the state Agency with responsibility for the conservation, protection, development and promotion of the Inland Fisheries resource. IFI have developed a research programme which is focused on the establishment of the root causes of the reported collapse of the Lough Currane sea trout population. IFI have also briefed the Waterville Lakes and Rivers...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Angling Sector (19 Apr 2018)
“I have been advised by Inland Fisheries Ireland (IFI) that all funding schemes are advertised on their website – www.fisheriesireland.ie, their weekly ezine, social media and by press release to angling representative federations and the general media. The latest funding scheme for financial support closed for applications on 22 January 2018. It is expected that...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Fishing Licences (17 Apr 2018)
“Commercial fishing licences issue each year in respect of Rivers and estuaries which have harvestable surpluses and where such fisheries exist. Harvest fisheries are only permitted on individual rivers which are sufficiently exceeding their individual conservation limit and in estuaries where all contributing rivers are also exceeding their conservation limits. Management is...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Kyne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 291 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register