This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Social Welfare Benefits, Services for People with Disabilities, Planning Issues, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Seán Haughey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Social and Affordable Housing Provision (12 Mar 2019)
“707. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government his plans to introduce an affordable housing scheme; the likely principles of such a scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [11785/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Teachers' Remuneration (6 Mar 2019)
“101. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason it took so long for his Department to set up a new payroll contract for a person (details supplied); if his attention has been drawn to the fact that his Department put the person's earnings in 2018 to the pay for 2019 which has resulted in them having to pay income tax at the 40% rate in 2019 once the earnings reach €28,300;...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Sector Pensions (5 Mar 2019)
“154. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform his plans to abolish parity-based public service pension schemes and replace them with pension schemes linked to the consumer price index; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10419/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 201 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Haughey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 267 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)