This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Special Educational Needs, Planning Issues, Visa Applications
(based on written questions asked by Seán Haughey and answered by departments)
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Foreign Affairs and Trade, and Defence: Joint Sitting with Joint Committee on European Union Affairs
First Vice-President of the European Commission, Mr. Frans Timmermans: Discussion (21 Feb 2017)
“I welcome the Vice-President to the committee. His statement that the Commission will be at Ireland's side in the forthcoming negotiations is to be welcomed. His reiteration that Ireland is a very special case is very much appreciated. There is no point going through the difficulties which Brexit poses for Ireland, and the island of Ireland in particular as they are well-known at this...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Private Rented Accommodation Costs (21 Feb 2017)
“262. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government the measures he is taking to deal with the problem of escalating rents in the private rental sector; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8402/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Private Rented Accommodation Standards (21 Feb 2017)
“263. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government the measures he is taking to deal with the problem of substandard accommodation in the private rental sector; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8403/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 32 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 174 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Haughey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 222 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)