This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Social Welfare Benefits, Services for People with Disabilities, Planning Issues, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Seán Haughey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Sector Pensions (7 Nov 2019)
“65. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if the cases of retired public servants who subsequently take up private employment will be reviewed; the reason such retired public servants have their pensions cut by half; if he will reconsider this situation; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [45845/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Pension Levy (6 Nov 2019)
“77. To ask the Minister for Finance the reason for imposing a levy on private pensions; if this levy can now be reviewed having regard to the changed economic circumstances; if he will consider abolishing it; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [45692/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Universal Social Charge Application (6 Nov 2019)
“78. To ask the Minister for Finance if employees who have reached the pensionable age of 66 years of age but who continue working are still liable for the universal social charge; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [45697/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 44 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 224 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Haughey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 283 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)