This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Social Welfare Benefits, Services for People with Disabilities, Planning Issues, Covid-19 Pandemic
(based on written questions asked by Seán Haughey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Wage Subsidy Scheme (30 Jun 2020)
“47. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will amend the temporary wage subsidy scheme in order that companies that were allowed by the Revenue Commissioners to make quarterly payroll returns are eligible having regard to a company (details supplied) that did not make a payroll return on 29 February 2020 but did make a payroll return as scheduled on 31 March 2020 and will do so again on 30...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Pension Provisions (30 Jun 2020)
“64. To ask the Minister for Finance if consideration will be given to allowing the unlocking of private pension funds for the duration of the Covid-19 pandemic in the case of unemployed PAYE taxpayers; if tax would have to be paid on such funds; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13384/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (30 Jun 2020)
“137. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if her attention has been drawn to the fact that some schools have decided not to proceed with the July provision in 2020; her views on whether the renumeration given to teachers and special needs assistants and the existing arrangements for the taxation of this income to be the main reason that schools have decided not to provide these...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 25 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 243 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Haughey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 300 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)