This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Tax Code, Foreign Conflicts, Social Welfare Benefits, Human Rights
(based on written questions asked by Seán Haughey and answered by departments)
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on European Union Affairs: Conference on the Future of Europe and Other Matters: European Movement Ireland (28 Sep 2022)
“I will start with the EU poll. One thing that struck me is in relation to the Ireland and the Northern Ireland protocol. That 34% do not know whether they support it. That is a surprise given the amount of publicity the protocol is getting. There obviously is a job of work to do for the Government, the Oireachtas and dare I say it, by European Movement Ireland as well to try to explain...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Departmental Funding (28 Sep 2022)
“196. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if interim funding will be put in place for 2023 in respect of an organisation (details supplied) to allow it to provide a service that was previously funded under the ability programme, given possible future funding for this service from the European Social Fund will not be available until 2024; if she will take into...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 70 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 195 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Haughey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 362 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)