This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Special Educational Needs, Planning Issues, Visa Applications
(based on written questions asked by Seán Haughey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Resources (16 Sep 2016)
“123. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality if she is satisfied that the Garda in Ballymun, Dublin 11, has adequate manpower and resources, including patrol cars, to deal with the crime situation in the Santry area; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [25239/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Refugee Resettlement Programme (16 Sep 2016)
“164. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality the progress being made in resettling refugees here under the Irish Refugee Protection Programme in the context of the EU Agreement on this matter; if unaccompanied minors will be given a priority for resettlement; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [25915/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Property Tax (16 Sep 2016)
“604. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government the amount of local property tax which was allocated to Dublin City Council in 2015 and 2016; if he has satisfied himself that this money is being spent efficiently; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25384/16]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 11 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 101 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Haughey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 209 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)