This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Social Welfare Benefits, Services for People with Disabilities, Planning Issues, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Seán Haughey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Patronage (22 May 2019)
“100. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if Educate Together has been recently approved to provide primary school education in the Killester, Raheny and Clontarf areas; the location the interim accommodation will be provided; if he is satisfied that the accommodation is in a central location; if he is further satisfied that enough places are being provided to satisfy the demand for...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Code (21 May 2019)
“147. To ask the Minister for Finance the reason childminders working in domestic houses are treated as employees; the reason their employers must pay PRSI in respect of this employment; if tax relief for such expenses will be introduced; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21495/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs Service Provision (21 May 2019)
“274. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his plans to ensure that children with autism in areas of Dublin city (details supplied) receive an appropriate education; if the necessary special classes and special schools will be provided for these children; if the National Council for Special Education wrote to him in April 2019 to advise him that sufficient schools will not respond...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 210 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Haughey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 272 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)