This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Social Welfare Benefits, Planning Issues, Special Educational Needs, Visa Applications
(based on written questions asked by Seán Haughey and answered by departments)
- Public Health (Alcohol) Bill 2015 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (15 Feb 2018)
“I support this landmark Bill. It is a game changer in many respects. It has the same significance as the smoking ban introduced in 2004 in the teeth of strong opposition from vested interests. The time has come to confront our difficult relationship with alcohol. As a society, we cannot ignore the problem of harmful drinking anymore. The Bill is a major attempt to improve health,...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (15 Feb 2018)
“126. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of the school building project at a school (details supplied); the current stage of this project; when it will be completed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7831/18]”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements (13 Feb 2018)
“With the UK leaving the EU, it is very important that Ireland build up new alliances in Europe. The Taoiseach mentioned that in his reply. The UK and Ireland have traditionally been in agreement about many of the big issues confronting the EU. Brexit is a big concern for us and other EU states adjacent to the UK from the point of view of trade but it is not a big issue for many other EU...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 148 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Haughey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 245 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)