This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Social Welfare Benefits, Services for People with Disabilities, Planning Issues, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Seán Haughey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Middle East Issues (20 May 2020)
“29. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade his views on the planned annexation of the Jordan Valley; if this issue has been raised at EU level; the actions that will be taken at national and EU level in response to same; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [5762/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Human Rights Cases (20 May 2020)
“30. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the position regarding the human rights situation in Bahrain including the detention of political prisoners; if this situation has been discussed at EU Foreign Affairs Council meetings; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6007/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Data (20 May 2020)
“100. To ask the Minister for Finance the number of companies without an EORI number; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6275/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 245 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Haughey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 297 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)