This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Social Welfare Benefits, Planning Issues, Services for People with Disabilities, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Seán Haughey and answered by departments)
- Pre-European Council Meeting: Statements (12 Dec 2018)
“I thank Deputy Mattie McGrath for sharing time. It is hard to believe what is going on in British politics. After 45 years of membership of the EU, the UK is leaving on 29 March next, after which it will have third-country status. That is the current position although things may change. The UK electorate was not told the truth during the referendum campaign. The debate was ugly and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Foreign Conflicts (12 Dec 2018)
“66. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade his views on the protracted crisis in South Sudan; if he will engage in diplomatic efforts through the EU to ensure the fragile peace in South Sudan holds; if he will continue to support humanitarian efforts in South Sudan that are addressing the root causes of the conflict; if he will continue funding and support for the conflict...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Commencement of Legislation (12 Dec 2018)
“176. To ask the Minister for Health when the Children and Family Relationships (Amendment) Bill 2018 and the general scheme of the Assisted Human Reproduction Bill 2017 will be enacted and commenced; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52304/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 48 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 194 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Haughey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 264 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)