This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Social Welfare Benefits, Services for People with Disabilities, Planning Issues, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Seán Haughey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medicinal Products Availability (19 Feb 2019)
“383. To ask the Minister for Health if the drug known as Spinraza will be made available to persons with spinal muscular atrophy; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8009/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Inland Fisheries Ireland (19 Feb 2019)
“521. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment if he will ensure that Inland Fisheries Ireland consults with an organisation (details supplied) on the Inland Fisheries (Amendment) Act 2017; if he will ensure that Inland Fisheries Ireland has a constructive relationship with the association in future; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8010/19]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Foreign Affairs and Trade, and Defence: Miscellaneous Provisions (Withdrawal of the UK from the EU on 29 March 2019) Bill 2019: Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade (14 Feb 2019)
“I thank the Tánaiste for his briefing on the Bill. I acknowledge the work of our diplomats in Europe who, as the Tánaiste said, have put a huge amount of work and effort in the past few years. I will take up the point made by Deputy Cullinane about the EU motor insurance directive. It will come as a surprise to many motorists that obligations will be placed on them in the event...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 42 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 203 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Haughey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 267 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)