This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Social Welfare Benefits, Planning Issues, Special Educational Needs, Services for People with Disabilities
(based on written questions asked by Seán Haughey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Refurbishment (11 Jul 2018)
“215. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if his attention has been drawn to the fact that a secondary school (details supplied) is in need of refurbishment; his plans to increase capacity in the school in view of the large number of housing units under construction in the area; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31178/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Districts (11 Jul 2018)
“273. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if he will review the Garda districts in the northern division of the Dublin metropolitan region (details supplied); if opening up new Garda stations in this area has been considered; if he will increase the number of Garda personnel serving these districts in view of the volume of complaints regarding crime and anti-social...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Irish Aid (10 Jul 2018)
“138. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the way in which Irish Aid election observers are selected; if this system will be more open, transparent and accountable; if there are criteria in place for such selections; if unsuccessful applicants can be given the names of those ultimately selected; his views on the way in which selections were made in selecting election observers...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 53 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 162 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Haughey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 256 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)