This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Tax Code, Social Welfare Benefits, Services for People with Disabilities, Human Rights
(based on written questions asked by Seán Haughey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Rental Sector (15 Jun 2021)
“553. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if he will provide additional funding to the Residential Tenancies Board to allow it to recruit additional adjudicators and mediators in 2021; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30519/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (2 Jun 2021)
“96. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will assist a company (details supplied) under the Covid restrictions support scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [29955/21]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on European Union Affairs: Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement: Discussion (Resumed) (2 Jun 2021)
“I thank Mr. Schlegelmilch and Mr. Brown for their clear and precise presentations. In the context of what they said about where we are with regard to the pandemic and the role of trade in bringing about global economic recovery, I would not like the Irish Parliament to do anything to contribute to uncertainty at this time. In 2012, for example, during a referendum campaign on the thirtieth...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 44 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 277 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Haughey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 318 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)