This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Tax Code, Foreign Conflicts, Social Welfare Benefits, Human Rights
(based on written questions asked by Seán Haughey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth: Departmental Strategies (14 Jul 2022)
“611. To ask the Minister for Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth if there are plans to change the funding model for regional youth services to a competitive tender process; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39554/22]”
- Post-European Council Meeting: Statements (13 Jul 2022)
“The Czech Presidency of the EU has listed five priority themes to be advanced over the coming six months; managing the refugee crisis and Ukraine's post-war recovery, energy security; strengthening Europe's defence capabilities and cyberspace security; strategic resilience of the European economy and resilience of democratic institutions. As we know, Europe faces many challenges at this...”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements (13 Jul 2022)
“11. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on his recent meeting with the Prime Minister of the Netherlands. [35583/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 71 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 201 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Haughey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 361 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)