This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Tax Code, Social Welfare Benefits, Services for People with Disabilities, Planning Issues
(based on written questions asked by Seán Haughey and answered by departments)
- Pre-European Council: Statements (2 Dec 2020)
“We are reaching the endgame on Brexit. A landing zone is in sight and we hope the UK and the EU will land on it either by the end of this week or by next week. For some time now, we have been told that the contentious issues are fisheries, level playing field competition issues and governance. I hope a deal can be agreed. It is in the interests of Ireland and the EU and it certainly is in...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: International Terrorism (1 Dec 2020)
“320. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade his views on suggestions that the Iranian regime is involved in international terrorism; if his attention has or had been drawn to plans to launch a major terrorist attack against the Free Iran Grand Gathering in Paris on 30 June 2018; if his attention has been further drawn to allegations that the Iranian regime was involved in this...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Teacher Training (1 Dec 2020)
“373. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills her views on the shortage of maths and physics teachers in secondary education; the measures she is taking to deal with this problem; if she will consider reducing the current professional master's in education course from two years to one year, given that a two year course involves a big investment of time and money for the students; and if...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 24 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 237 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Haughey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 309 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)