This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Social Welfare Benefits, Planning Issues, Special Educational Needs, Services for People with Disabilities
(based on written questions asked by Seán Haughey and answered by departments)
- Dublin Fire Brigade: Motion [Private Members] (19 Jun 2018)
“Dublin Fire Brigade provides emergency ambulance services in Dublin city and county by arrangement between Dublin City Council and the National Ambulance Service of the HSE. Dublin Fire Brigade has a proud tradition of providing the fire-based ambulance service in the capital. International best practice indicates that combining fire rescue and emergency services greatly improves the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Proposed Legislation (19 Jun 2018)
“177. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform when the public service superannuation (miscellaneous provisions) (amendment) Bill will be published; if a date for pre-legislative scrutiny has been decided; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26694/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Bus Services (19 Jun 2018)
“487. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if funding is being provided to a private bus company (details supplied) having regard to its recent announcement of an €8.5 million investment and the creation of 450 jobs; the role played by his Department in relation to this initiative; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26286/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 55 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 162 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Haughey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 253 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)