This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Tax Code, Social Welfare Benefits, Services for People with Disabilities, Human Rights
(based on written questions asked by Seán Haughey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (25 Feb 2021)
“2. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment the business supports available to assist hairdressing businesses currently closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10710/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Covid-19 Pandemic (25 Feb 2021)
“167. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will take into account schools which have multi-grade classes, for example in which second and third-class are taught together, when she is making decisions on the reopening of primary schools; if her attention has been drawn to the fact that a phased return of schools could create difficulties for a teacher who would be required to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Rail Network (24 Feb 2021)
“147. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he is committed to completing the MetroLink project; if the funding is in place for this project; if this project will be delayed due to the Covid-19 pandemic; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10428/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 31 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 285 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Haughey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 311 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)