This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Tax Code, Social Welfare Benefits, Human Rights, Services for People with Disabilities
(based on written questions asked by Seán Haughey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Patent Applications (22 Sep 2021)
“83. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if his attention has been drawn to the backlog in respect of first-time passport applications; if his attention has been further drawn to the fact that applications are taking longer than the suggested eight weeks to finalise; the steps that are being taken to speed up this process and tackle the backlog; and if he will make a statement on...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (22 Sep 2021)
“208. To ask the Minister for Health if provision can be made for manual hard copy passenger locator forms to facilitate the electronically challenged and those without smart phones; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [45408/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Foreign Policy (21 Sep 2021)
“321. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the efforts being made by Ireland to provide humanitarian relief to the people of Myanmar unilaterally and through the EU and the United Nations Security Council; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [44693/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 49 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 262 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Haughey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 320 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)