This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Special Educational Needs, Planning Issues, Visa Applications
(based on written questions asked by Seán Haughey and answered by departments)
- Financial Resolutions 2017 - Financial Resolution No. 2: General (Resumed) (20 Oct 2016)
“In May, Fianna Fáil and Fine Gael came to an agreement to enable the formation of a Fine Gael-led minority Government. As part of this arrangement, Fianna Fáil committed to facilitating the passage of three budgets, subject to progress being achieved on a number of our core policy priorities. In taking a responsible approach to government formation, Fianna Fáil, unlike many...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: National Treatment Purchase Fund Waiting Times (18 Oct 2016)
“99. To ask the Minister for Health his views on the September 2016 figures from the National Treatment Purchase Fund which showed that 2,936 persons are waiting more than 18 months for an outpatient appointment in Beaumont Hospital; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30655/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements (18 Oct 2016)
“137. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on his recent meeting with European Commissioner, Michel Barnier; if Commissioner Barnier appreciates the special difficulties of Ireland with regard to an exit by the UK from the EU; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30875/16]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 14 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 126 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Haughey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 211 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)