This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Departmental Staff Data, Appointments to State Boards, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Seán Fleming and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Wage Subsidy Scheme (30 Jun 2020)
“50. To ask the Minister for Finance the position for companies operating the temporary wage subsidy scheme when some employees are brought back to work and other employees are not brought back; if employees that come back and are working go off the scheme and receive their full normal pay; if they are expected to work under the temporary wage subsidy scheme with no extra remuneration...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (30 Jun 2020)
“105. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the position regarding the July provision; when this is expected to commence; if all information has been provided to deal with the issues to enable it be provided; the level of take-up of the scheme compared to previous years; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [13192/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects (30 Jun 2020)
“160. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the position regarding the building programme for a school (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [12996/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 27 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 302 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Fleming speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 752 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register