This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Departmental Staff Data, Appointments to State Boards, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Seán Fleming and answered by departments)
- Covid-19 (Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht): Statements (21 May 2020)
“I welcome the opportunity to contribute predominantly on issues of biodiversity, particularly during what is national biodiversity week. On Monday morning, I was delighted to receive in the post from Laois County Council's heritage officer a beautiful, fantastic, practical and educational publication from the NPWS, funded by the Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht's national...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: VAT Rate Application (20 May 2020)
“48. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans and proposals to assist businesses especially in the tourism sector in respect of re-examining the VAT rate for the tourism area; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [5719/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (20 May 2020)
“68. To ask the Minister for Finance if there is a delay in approving the grant for vehicles for transport under the drivers and passengers scheme during the Covid-19 crisis; and the reason for the delay in the case of a person (details supplied). [5793/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 31 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 293 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Fleming speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 750 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register