This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Departmental Staff Data, Appointments to State Boards, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Seán Fleming and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Revenue Commissioners Staff (5 Mar 2020)
“73. To ask the Minister for Finance the number of staff employed by the Revenue Commissioners at a location (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2632/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Civil Service Staff Data (5 Mar 2020)
“112. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the details of the Civil Service mobility scheme; the number of persons on the list for transfer to other locations in Leinster; the number of persons on the list; the number who have been transferred from Dublin in each of the past three years; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2682/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: National Monuments (5 Mar 2020)
“115. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the status of the transfer of title of a property to the State (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2620/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 328 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Fleming speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 749 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register