This data was produced from a variety of sources.
Seán Fleming TD
- Fianna Fail TD for Laois-Offaly
- Email me whenever Seán Fleming speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Departmental Staff Data, Appointments to State Boards, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Seán Fleming and answered by departments)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Human Rights (29 Mar 2023)
“The Government deeply regrets the passing of an “Anti-Homosexuality Bill” by Uganda’s parliament on 21 March. This Bill would introduce discriminatory measures against Ugandan citizens, violating their fundamental human rights. Ireland’s engagement, and our support to development programmes and partners, in Africa is based on the Government’s Strategy...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Foreign Policy (28 Mar 2023)
“The Government deeply regrets the passing of an “Anti-Homosexuality Bill” by Uganda’s parliament on 21 March. This Bill would introduce discriminatory measures against Ugandan citizens, violating their fundamental human rights. Over recent years, through our Embassy in Kampala, Ireland has consistently raised concerns with the Ugandan government on the protection of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Pension Provisions (22 Mar 2023)
“The question of entitlement to UK pensions is a matter for the UK authorities and it would not be appropriate for the Irish authorities to advise individuals on such issues. My Department does, however, support, under the Emigrant Support Programme, Irish community organisations in the UK who provide assistance and advice to Irish people on issues such as this. My Department also...”
More of Seán Fleming's recent appearances
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 39 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 44 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 20 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Fleming speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 915 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register