This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Appointments to State Boards, Departmental Staff Data, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Seán Fleming and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Wards of Court (18 Oct 2018)
“152. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality his views on the release of persons from being a ward of court; if mechanisms to facilitate the easing of this process in a reasonable timescale will be introduced; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42997/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medical Aids and Appliances Provision (18 Oct 2018)
“213. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) will be provided with orthotics shoes already made for them; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42843/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Staff Recruitment (18 Oct 2018)
“216. To ask the Minister for Health the number of persons who have been placed on a panel for the post of home help for CHO areas; the expected number to be recruited from this panel by county in 2019; the length of time this panel will remain in place; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42854/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 51 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 410 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Fleming speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 725 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register