This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Appointments to State Boards, Departmental Staff Data, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Seán Fleming and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Healthcare Infrastructure Provision (13 Mar 2019)
“21. To ask the Minister for Health when work will commence on the redevelopment of Mountmellick Community Hospital; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12224/19]”
- National Children's Hospital: Motion [Private Members] (12 Mar 2019)
“I welcome the opportunity to contribute on the motion regarding the national children's hospital. We must start on the basis of the information recently provided to the Committee of Public Accounts which set out an estimated cost on that date of €1.7 billion. Nobody believes that will be the final figure because, as has been pointed out, there is an agreement in the contract such...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Northern Ireland (12 Mar 2019)
“48. To ask the Taoiseach if the issue of a referendum on a united Ireland or a Border poll is included on the national risk register; if the risk committee that prepared this register examined this issue; if so, the assessment and determination; the reason this issue is or is not included on the risk register; and if a Department supplied information in respect of including this issue to...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 57 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 369 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Fleming speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 734 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register