This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Departmental Staff Data, Appointments to State Boards, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Seán Fleming and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport (17 Dec 2019)
“175. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if a verification check of a type in the recommendation in the report of the Comptroller and Auditor General has been carried out independently of the assurances of Bus Éireann that the maintenance changes for school transport were being charged in accordance with the 1975 agreement; if not, if an alteration in the maintenance charges for...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Student Universal Support Ireland Data (17 Dec 2019)
“232. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the arrangements that will be in place in view of the fact that P60s and P45s and so on are no longer available; the arrangements that will be in place for persons to provide evidence of their income as part of the means tests in respect of SUSI grants; if there will be GDPR implications in relation to same; and if he will make a statement on...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Departmental Data (17 Dec 2019)
“247. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the timescale for applications received for persons coming here from outside the EU that are seeking visa approval to work here in cases in which they have already received their work permit; the average timescale for applications concluded to date in 2019; if there has been a decrease in the processing time in recent months;...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 49 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 354 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Fleming speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 749 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register