This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Appointments to State Boards, Departmental Staff Data, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Seán Fleming and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Relief Schemes Funding (15 Jan 2019)
“264. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform when funding will be provided for flood relief works at a location (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [54054/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Wards of Court (15 Jan 2019)
“397. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of applications in each of the past five years for wards of courts; the number approved by the courts; the number of these cases contested by persons opposing the wardship; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [54095/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Services for People with Disabilities (15 Jan 2019)
“551. To ask the Minister for Health when a residential placement will be provided for a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [54091/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 54 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 387 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Fleming speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 731 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register