This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Appointments to State Boards, Departmental Staff Data, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Seán Fleming and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: NAMA Ownership Data (12 Jul 2018)
“101. To ask the Minister for Finance the persons or organisations that are the 51% owners of the NAMA group; the shareholding of each of these persons and organisations; the amount of dividend paid to each in each year to date since NAMA was established; the expected dividend that will be paid to them between now and the expected conclusion of NAMA activities; the amount of funding each of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: DEIS Eligibility (12 Jul 2018)
“138. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if crèches qualify for funding under a scheme (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31638/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: DEIS Administration (12 Jul 2018)
“143. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if funding will be provided for a project to be included in the Delivering Equality of Opportunity in Schools, DEIS, scheme for funding (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31639/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 54 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 429 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Fleming speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 725 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register