This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Appointments to State Boards, Departmental Staff Data, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Seán Fleming and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Appeals Commission (21 May 2019)
“164. To ask the Minister for Finance the number of cases before the Tax Appeals Commission; the quantum in euro terms of the amount with the commission; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21646/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Nursing Homes Support Scheme (21 May 2019)
“394. To ask the Minister for Health the position regarding the proposed changes to the fair deal scheme taking into account the position of farming assets held by persons who are under the scheme; the timeline for the report to be published and implemented; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21650/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Beef Industry (21 May 2019)
“484. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the position regarding assistance to beef farmers in respect of funding in view of the difficult trading situation; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21647/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 51 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 407 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Fleming speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 738 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register