This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Human Rights, Foreign Conflicts, Special Educational Needs, Human Rights Issues, Middle East Issues
(based on written questions asked by Seán Crowe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (22 Jun 2022)
“130. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if children diagnosed with Koolen De Vries syndrome are eligible for the Summer Education Programme. [33154/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Peace Commissioners (14 Jun 2022)
“1346. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the current number of peace commissioners. [30334/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 63 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 57 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 25 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Crowe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 655 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register