This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Human Rights Issues, Special Educational Needs, Human Rights, School Staffing, Foreign Conflicts
(based on written questions asked by Seán Crowe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Human Rights Cases (13 Feb 2018)
“111. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if his attention has been drawn to the fact that there is growing concern for the health and well-being of a number of political prisoners in Bahrain (details supplied); and if he will raise the issues with his Bahraini counterpart. [6949/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: National Broadband Plan Implementation (13 Feb 2018)
“531. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment his plans to introduce a consistent broadband service to persons (details supplied) in Dublin 24. [6988/18]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on the Implementation of the Good Friday Agreement: Business of Joint Committee (8 Feb 2018)
“Apologies have been received from Senator Frances Black and Deputy Sean Sherlock. Are there any other apologies?”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 82 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 166 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 23 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Crowe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 544 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register