This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Human Rights, Foreign Conflicts, Human Rights Issues, Special Educational Needs, Middle East Issues
(based on written questions asked by Seán Crowe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Driver Test (15 Jul 2021)
“152. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he will provide a timetable for clearing the backlog in driver test waiting times. [38779/21]”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (14 Jul 2021)
“Regarding independent living, we are all familiar with the delays in accessing essential housing adaptation grants and works for people with disabilities. A constituent contacted me recently who had applied for a mobility scooter, as it had become increasingly difficult for him to leave his home unaided. He was told there is a waiting time of at least eight months. This man is now worried...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (13 Jul 2021)
“54. To ask the Minister for Health the measures his Department is considering implementing to support those who may suffer medium or long-term after-effects of Covid-19 commonly referred to as long Covid given that the health effects impact on a wide range of aspects of daily life including increased medical needs. [25421/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 61 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 65 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 24 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Crowe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 640 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register