This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Human Rights, Foreign Conflicts, Human Rights Issues, Special Educational Needs, Middle East Issues
(based on written questions asked by Seán Crowe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Middle East Peace Process (30 Jun 2020)
“20. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the steps he and his officials have taken to prevent the proposed annexation of territory in the Palestinian West Bank on 1 July 2020; the contact he has had with his Israeli counterpart and authorities, the American administration that is backing this move and his European colleagues in this regard; and his views on whether further...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: United Nations (30 Jun 2020)
“21. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade his priorities and the difference in approach and policy his Department and representatives hope to introduce and address following the successful election to the UN Security Council. [13617/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (30 Jun 2020)
“242. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the preparation and guidelines her Department has issued to schools for the summer scheme; the number of children it is expected to facilitate; and the schools that have confirmed they will take part by county in tabular form. [13618/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 140 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 24 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Crowe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 621 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register