This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Human Rights, Human Rights Issues, Foreign Conflicts, Special Educational Needs, School Staffing
(based on written questions asked by Seán Crowe and answered by departments)
- Brexit Contingency Action Plan: Statements (11 Jul 2019)
“The ongoing circus that is the Tory leadership contest should not in any way lessen the gravity of the situation facing Ireland. Boris Johnson and Jeremy Hunt have both shown an ignorance of the island of Ireland, its history, its politics and its economic reality, which would be laughable if it were not so serious. Regardless of who wins, this island needs to be prepared for all...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Foreign Policy (11 Jul 2019)
“118. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade further to Parliamentary Question No. 35 of 18 June 2019, if he has met with the ESB to discuss issues regarding a mine (details supplied). [30652/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Human Rights (11 Jul 2019)
“119. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the status of his Department’s work on the national action plan on business and human rights; the achievements to date; and the priorities for the rest of 2019. [30653/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 75 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 110 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 23 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Crowe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 596 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register