This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Human Rights, Foreign Conflicts, Human Rights Issues, Special Educational Needs, Middle East Issues
(based on written questions asked by Seán Crowe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation (30 Jul 2020)
“711. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she has been in recent contact with a group (details supplied); her views on whether moving the school to Citywest is inappropriate in view of the high proportion of students with special needs; if her attention has been drawn to the major disruption this will have on parents’ and children’s lives; if specific consideration...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (30 Jul 2020)
“1150. To ask the Minister for Health if he has considered compensation measures for the families of healthcare workers who die as a result of contracting Covid-19 [19910/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Provision (30 Jul 2020)
“1415. To ask the Minister for Health the reason his Department is preparing to auction a nursing home (details supplied); his views on whether this is contrary to the purpose for which the land was donated in the 19th century; his further views on whether the rapid sale of a home in which 17 residents recently died as a result of Covid-19 is in poor taste; and if he will make a statement on...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 49 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 156 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 24 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Crowe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 624 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register