This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Human Rights, Human Rights Issues, Special Educational Needs, Foreign Conflicts, School Staffing
(based on written questions asked by Seán Crowe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Trade Agreements (12 Mar 2019)
“249. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation her views on whether it is appropriate for her Department to object to trade deals that do not satisfy a precondition (details supplied) at EU level; and her further views on the ongoing negotiations regarding two trade agreements with the USA and that with Mercosur, in view of their lack of compliance with the Paris Agreement....”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Semi-State Bodies (6 Mar 2019)
“75. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if his attention has been drawn to the fact that indigenous and Afro-descendent communities in the state of La Guajira, Colombia, have launched a lawsuit against the coal supplier of the ESB in Colombia (detailed supplied); if the embassy in Colombia is following the legal case; if his Department has raised the issue with the ESB; and if...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Naturalisation Eligibility (6 Mar 2019)
“136. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality his plans to review the policy of not granting citizenship or naturalisation to spouses of Irish citizens living abroad and who do not comply with residency requirements laid down in legislation. [11075/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 83 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 141 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 23 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Crowe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 584 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register