This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Human Rights, Human Rights Issues, Foreign Conflicts, Special Educational Needs, Middle East Issues
(based on written questions asked by Seán Crowe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Brexit Preparations (18 Sep 2019)
“174. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment if all oil reserves held in Britain have now been relocated to Ireland as part of no-deal Brexit contingency plans by his Department. [37781/19]”
- Ceisteanna (Atógáil) - Questions (Resumed) - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh (Atógáil) - Priority Questions (Resumed) (17 Sep 2019)
“The Tánaiste will be aware that Border communities are extremely worried about recent statements that he and the Taoiseach made regarding the imposition of customs and Border checks. The Government states that it could not produce a plan months out from Brexit, which is only six weeks away now. People are asking if there is a plan B and , if so, when they will see the shape of it. The...”
- Ceisteanna (Atógáil) - Questions (Resumed) - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions: Brexit Issues (17 Sep 2019)
“I fully understand the importance of the backstop. It remains the bottom line in terms of the very minimum that is needed to protect our economic interests and avoid a hard Border on the island of Ireland. As 31 October approaches and pressure mounts, we ask that the Government does not blink in the face of Tory intransigence and the recklessness of Boris Johnson's Government but we also...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 77 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 113 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 24 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Crowe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 597 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register