This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Human Rights, Foreign Conflicts, Human Rights Issues, Special Educational Needs, Middle East Issues
(based on written questions asked by Seán Crowe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services (1 Dec 2021)
“190. To ask the Minister for Health if a decision has been made with regard to the allocation of the €500,000 to address the crack cocaine crisis announced as part of Budget 2022; if not, when this decision will be made in order that community drugs projects that are struggling to maintain services will have clarity on available funding from 1 January 2022; and if he will make a...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Naturalisation Applications (30 Nov 2021)
“485. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the average waiting time for successful naturalisation applications to be processed at present; the number of applications currently being considered; and the number of live applications still being processed were submitted prior to 23 November 2019. [58709/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Facilities (24 Nov 2021)
“188. To ask the Minister for Health the number of beds Peamount Hospital has for continuing care for neurological illness or acquired brain injury; if all beds are currently staffed full-time and open; and the number of vacancies for medical staff are currently unfilled at the hospital. [57749/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 63 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 72 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 25 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Crowe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 645 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register