This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Human Rights, Foreign Conflicts, Human Rights Issues, Special Educational Needs, Middle East Issues
(based on written questions asked by Seán Crowe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Driver Test (15 Jul 2021)
“152. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he will provide a timetable for clearing the backlog in driver test waiting times. [38779/21]”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (14 Jul 2021)
“Regarding independent living, we are all familiar with the delays in accessing essential housing adaptation grants and works for people with disabilities. A constituent contacted me recently who had applied for a mobility scooter, as it had become increasingly difficult for him to leave his home unaided. He was told there is a waiting time of at least eight months. This man is now worried...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Health: New National Maternity Hospital: Discussion (14 Jul 2021)
“I welcome Deputy Bríd Smith, who is substituting for Deputy Gino Kenny, and Senator Higgins, who is substituting for Senator Black. I welcome the witnesses from the Department of Health, who will provide an update on the new national maternity hospital. In light of recent developments, the Department has accommodated the request of the committee to also discuss certain aspects of the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 61 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 65 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 24 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Crowe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 640 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register