This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Human Rights Issues, Special Educational Needs, School Staffing, Foreign Conflicts, Human Rights
(based on written questions asked by Seán Crowe and answered by departments)
- Other Questions: Human Rights (21 Sep 2017)
“25. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade his views on the violence that is being inflicted on the Rohingya minority in Myanmar; if his attention has been drawn to the fact that the UN and NGOs have documented massive human rights abuses and that the violence is likely to constitute ethnic cleansing; if he will speak out against this ethnic cleansing; and if Ireland is providing...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Passport Services (20 Sep 2017)
“282. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if it is possible for an Irish passport holder to have their gender changed on the foreign births register once they have a gender recognition certificate; if this then entitles them to get a passport in their correct gender; if Irish embassies and consulates abroad have processes in place to help passport holders do this if necessary;...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: EU Issues (20 Sep 2017)
“290. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if his attention has been drawn to the state of the union speech by the President of the European Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker, in the European Parliament on 14 September 2017 (details supplied); and his views on these suggestions. [39798/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 83 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 249 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 23 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Crowe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 527 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register