This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Human Rights Issues, Human Rights, Special Educational Needs, School Staffing, Foreign Conflicts
(based on written questions asked by Seán Crowe and answered by departments)
- Leaders' Questions (19 Apr 2018)
“He was the Minister.”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Human Rights Cases (19 Apr 2018)
“109. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if his attention has been drawn to the fact that the trial of persons accused of killing a person (details supplied) will take place in June 2018; and if an Irish diplomat will attend part of the trial. [17187/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Freedom of Speech (19 Apr 2018)
“110. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if his attention has been drawn to the fact that the Polish Government has introduced a new law which criminalises persons that reference Polish complicity or involvement in the Holocaust during the Second World War; his views on whether this is an attempt to rewrite history; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17188/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 75 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 167 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 23 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Crowe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 548 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register