This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Human Rights, Human Rights Issues, Special Educational Needs, Foreign Conflicts, School Staffing
(based on written questions asked by Seán Crowe and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (11 Jun 2019)
“That is what the Bill is about.”
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (11 Jun 2019)
“That is an old record.”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Human Rights (11 Jun 2019)
“122. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if his attention has been drawn to the increase in serious security incidents against members of an organisation (details supplied); his views on the situation; if he will request information on actions that the Government of Guatemala plans to take to guarantee the life and safety of the persons threatened; and if he will make a...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 79 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 106 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 23 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Crowe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 593 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register