This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Human Rights, Foreign Conflicts, Human Rights Issues, Special Educational Needs, Middle East Issues
(based on written questions asked by Seán Crowe and answered by departments)
- Progressing Children's Disability Services: Statements (14 Nov 2019)
“The programme for Government suggests a strong commitment to early intervention for children. This not happening in my constituency or in the CHO 7 area. According to the latest figures from the HSE, 6,480 children in CHO 7 area are waiting for speech and language assessments and supports. Dublin South-West has the highest number of children waiting longer for assessments than any other...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (14 Nov 2019)
“Budget 2020 states the HSE will review arrangements for the provision of discretionary medical cards for those with a terminal illness and look at extending medical cards to them. Many of the people concerned and their families do not have time to wait for a review and are being stretched to their physical and mental limits. Worrying about paying medical bills should be the last thing on...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Human Rights (14 Nov 2019)
“39. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if the ambassador to Colombia has concluded their visit to La Guajira and a region (details supplied) to carry out fact finding work; if he has received a report from the ambassador on the issue; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [46949/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 85 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 126 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 24 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Crowe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 613 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register