This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Abortion Services, Agriculture Schemes, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Seán Canney and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions: Environmental Schemes (28 Sep 2023)
“I welcome the fact that waiting times are being reduced but to bring them from 26 months down to 19 months is not ideal. We need to go further. The Minister of State has explained that this is a great scheme. It has the money in it to deliver what is needed by people who are in fuel poverty. The problem is with the expectation that has been created by the scheme. The design of the scheme...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 146 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 380 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Canney speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 435 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)