This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Inland Fisheries Stocks, Young Farmers Scheme, Schools Site Acquisitions, Dormant Accounts Fund Grants, GLAS Payments
(based on written questions asked by Seán Canney and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Project Ireland 2040 (21 Feb 2018)
“33. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development if the concept of the Atlantic economic corridor and its development is provided for in the Project Ireland 2040 plan which encompasses the national planning framework and the national development plan. [8501/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Dormant Accounts Fund Grants (21 Feb 2018)
“57. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development if he will report on the preparation of the dormant accounts action plan for 2018; if the process has commenced on seeking applications for consideration for disbursement; and if his Department is reviewing the operation of the Dormant Accounts Fund to ensure the efficient and effective allocation of funding in line with the aims of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Rent Supplement Scheme Data (15 Feb 2018)
“293. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the number of persons in receipt of rent allowance both nationally and specifically for the Dublin area on 31 December in each of the years 2012 to 2017; the related reductions in expenditure; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [7935/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 32 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 6 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Canney speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 42 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)