This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Construction Contracts, Inland Fisheries Stocks, Young Farmers Scheme, Public Sector Staff Retirements, Schools Site Acquisitions
(based on written questions asked by Seán Canney and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Covid-19 Pandemic (9 Jun 2020)
“Inland Fisheries Ireland (IFI) issued angling guidelines in relation to Covid-19 to facilitate anglers to fish while complying with prevailing Covid-19 social distancing, exercise and travel distance limitations. These guidelines are available on the IFI website www.fisheriesireland.ie The guidelines, which also apply to sea angling, follow the advice of the National Public Health...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Inland Fisheries (9 Jun 2020)
“I am advised by Inland Fisheries Ireland (IFI) that the question of fish passage at Clohamon on the river Slaney relates to the abstraction of water for use in a private hydro-electric plant. IFI’s powers in this matter, under section 123 of the Fisheries Consolidation Act 1959, relate to the legal requirements for gratings in watercourses diverted from rivers which are intended...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 25 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Canney speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 134 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)