This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Medical Aids and Appliances, Covid-19 Pandemic, UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment
(based on written questions asked by Seán Canney and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Trade, Enterprise and Employment: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (15 Oct 2020)
“68. To ask the Minister for Trade, Enterprise and Employment his plans to provide specific support to the taxi industry in circumstances in which many taxi owners cannot trade and their revenue streams are depleted; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25989/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (15 Oct 2020)
“103. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport his plans to introduce specific supports for travel agencies operating through Covid-19 (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25988/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (15 Oct 2020)
“137. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht her plans to introduce specific grants and supports for the live events section of the economy (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [25985/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 24 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 99 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Canney speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 143 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)