This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Vaccination Programme, Abortion Services, Agriculture Schemes
(based on written questions asked by Seán Canney and answered by departments)
- Drugs Policy: Motion [Private Members] (30 Nov 2022)
“I am sharing time with Deputy Shanahan. I thank the Labour Party for bringing forward this motion. This is my first opportunity since being elected to the Dáil to speak about drugs and the plight of those who have an addiction to drugs. There is more than one part to this issue but first, and most important, are the victims, young and old, who have succumbed to the use of drugs and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Community Employment Schemes (29 Nov 2022)
“69. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection when the agreed gratuity payments will be paid to CE supervisors; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [53771/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Social Welfare Benefits (29 Nov 2022)
“111. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if she will extend the €500 once-off payment to people with a disability to include disabled persons who have transferred to other State pension due to them reaching the pension age; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [53773/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 135 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 365 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Canney speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 343 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)