This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Young Farmers Scheme, Schools Site Acquisitions, GLAS Payments, Fire Stations Provision, Agriculture Scheme Eligibility
(based on written questions asked by Seán Canney and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Relief Schemes Status (1 Jun 2017)
“In January 2016, the Government took decisive action to support the existing plans in place to address flooding on the Shannon and established the Shannon Flood Risk State Agency Co-ordination Working Group to enhance ongoing co-operation of all State agencies involved with the River Shannon. The Group is also adding value to the Catchment Flood Risk Assessment and Management (CFRAM)...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Relief Schemes (1 Jun 2017)
“Last April, the Government agreed the administrative arrangements for a once-off Homeowners Voluntary Relocation Scheme for those primary residential properties that flooded during Winter 2015/2016. This is a national scheme of humanitarian assistance, targeting aid at those worst affected properties, for which there are no alternative feasible measures. This scheme will include a...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Procurement Contracts Data (1 Jun 2017)
“The Office of Public Works undertakes a variety of works and functions at a large number of State owned and occupied properties using a mix of direct labour and contracted services. In one particular instance in the recent past, the OPW was requested by the Oireachtas Commission to assist it in raising the quality of grounds maintenance at Leinster House beyond the very basic level that OPW...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 24 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Canney speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 32 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)