This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Construction Contracts, Inland Fisheries Stocks, Young Farmers Scheme, Public Sector Staff Retirements, Schools Site Acquisitions
(based on written questions asked by Seán Canney and answered by departments)
- Environmental Policy: Motion [Private Members] (18 Dec 2019)
“I thank all who contributed to the debate and the Labour Party for raising these important matters. My colleague, the Minister, Deputy Bruton, has already demonstrated that this Government remains committed to dealing with these issues, for the health and environmental benefits of all. I will reiterate some of the points made by the Minister and make some additional points. With regard...”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Charities Regulatory Authority Expenditure (10 Dec 2019)
“The Charities Regulatory Authority was established in October 2014 pursuant to the Charities Act 2009. The authority is responsible for registering and regulation of the charity sector. Responsibility for the regulator, which is fully independent in the performance of its statutory functions, has been assigned to the Department of Rural and Community Development. The following table below...”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Common Agricultural Policy Reform (5 Dec 2019)
“I agree with the Deputy that we need to recalibrate towards smaller farmers. I come from a rural area in east Galway where there are lots of small farmers who are struggling. The Deputy referred to climate action and supporting the transition to a more sustainable agricultural sector in the context of CAP. It is also important to reiterate that the LEADER programme operates under CAP and...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Canney speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 134 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)