This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Construction Contracts, Inland Fisheries Stocks, Young Farmers Scheme, Public Sector Staff Retirements, Schools Site Acquisitions
(based on written questions asked by Seán Canney and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Departmental Funding (4 Dec 2018)
“The Department of Rural and Community Development does not currently fund the Football Association of Ireland from any of its programmes. However, funding for the period covering 2011 to the 30June 2014 totalling €128,542 issued during that period, paid in four instalments by the then Department of Environment, Community and Local Government under the Scheme to Support National...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 32 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 10 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Canney speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 52 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)