This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Hospital Services, Public Transport, Tax Code, Services for People with Disabilities
(based on written questions asked by Seán Barrett and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Commencement of Legislation (15 Jan 2019)
“695. To ask the Minister for Health when all aspects of the Children and Family Relationships Act 2015 concerning the legal recognition of parentage for same sex couples that are not covered under the Act will be introduced; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [1057/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: General Practitioner Services (15 Jan 2019)
“773. To ask the Minister for Health when free general practitioner care will be extended to under 12s which was to be introduced in 2017; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [1520/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Parental Leave (15 Jan 2019)
“1110. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection when she expects the Parental Leave (Amendment) Bill 2017 to be presented in Dáil Éireann following its passing through Seanad Éireann; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [1506/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 16 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 31 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 12–13 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Barrett speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 974 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register