This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Hospital Services, Public Transport, Tax Code, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Seán Barrett and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Catchment Flood Risk Assessment and Management Programme (20 Feb 2018)
“167. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform when he expects the final plans of the draft flood risk management programme for at-risk areas to be approved, implemented and adopted by local authorities; if the Carysfort and Maretimo works are one of the at-risk areas included in this plan; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8784/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services (7 Feb 2018)
“190. To ask the Minister for Health if he has received feedback from the HSE regarding a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6171/18]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Foreign Affairs and Trade, and Defence: Brexit Issues: British Irish Chamber of Commerce (1 Feb 2018)
“I do not think that there is any problem in terms of relationships between business groups such as the chamber and others. People will go about their daily business. The real problem is what the regulations, rules and laws will say on entry into the EU. I do not say this with disrespect to those doing the negotiations but my continuing difficulty is that we need to have an ongoing and...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 24 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 32 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 12–13 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Barrett speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 969 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register