This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Hospital Services, Public Transport, Tax Code, Services for People with Disabilities
(based on written questions asked by Seán Barrett and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Early Childhood Care and Education (13 Mar 2019)
“150. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason the decision was taken to decrease enrolment opportunities for the early childhood care and education, ECCE, scheme to only once a year in September in view of the fact it used to be reopened in January and April also (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12668/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Carer's Allowance Waiting Times (5 Mar 2019)
“527. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the reason it is taking a minimum of 16 weeks for a carer’s allowance application to be processed; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [10904/19]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Foreign Affairs and Trade, and Defence: Bilateral Relations between Ireland and Malta: Discussion (20 Feb 2019)
“I welcome the witnesses to what I regard as an important event. Given the fact that Britain has decided to leave the European Union, this country finds itself out on its own in the middle of the Atlantic, further away from mainland Europe and therefore that has a psychological effect. It is important that we renew the friendships that we have with people within Europe and that we realise...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 20 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 29 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 12–13 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Barrett speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 976 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register