This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Hospital Services, Public Transport, Tax Code, Services for People with Disabilities
(based on written questions asked by Seán Barrett and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medicinal Products Reimbursement (10 Oct 2017)
“322. To ask the Minister for Health if the drug Kuvan will be made available for sufferers of the genetic disorder phenylketonuria (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42620/17]”
- Death of Former Taoiseach: Expressions of Sympathy (5 Oct 2017)
“I learned an awful lot from Liam Cosgrave. He was all about public representation. Many of us, from time to time, forget that we are public representatives but he was a great believer in representing the people who elected him. It was a great quality. He did not ask what people's politics were. If they were constituents with a problem, he looked after them. His dedication to his...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Foreign Affairs and Trade, and Defence: Irish Aid Programme Review (5 Oct 2017)
“I do not want to repeat points that have already been made. One of the most successful aspects of Irish Government is its involvement in Irish Aid. It is very sad that no member of the media has thought it worthwhile to come to the meeting to listen to what is being done abroad and to report on it. All that is ever reported is how we are doing in terms of the 0.7% of GNI goal but there are...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 31 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 26 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 12–13 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Barrett speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 969 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register