This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Hospital Services, Public Transport, Tax Code, Services for People with Disabilities
(based on written questions asked by Seán Barrett and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: International Agreements (16 Apr 2019)
“118. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade his plans to support a UN binding treaty on business and human rights in 2019 (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17340/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Early Childhood Care and Education (16 Apr 2019)
“510. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the reason the decision was taken to decrease enrolment opportunities for the ECCE scheme to once a year in September (details supplied) to allow for all birth dates to be taken into consideration for children to commence free preschool at 2 years and 8 months of age; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [17685/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Voluntary Sector Funding (3 Apr 2019)
“204. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development the position regarding funding for volunteer centres with particular reference to underfunded centres (details supplied); the options under consideration at present; when a decision will be reached in this regard; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [15527/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 18 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 32 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 12–13 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Barrett speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 976 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register