This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Hospital Services, Public Transport, Tax Code, Services for People with Disabilities
(based on written questions asked by Seán Barrett and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Organ Donation (20 Sep 2017)
“379. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to introduce a soft opt-out model of organ donation; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39113/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Assisted Human Reproduction (20 Sep 2017)
“380. To ask the Minister for Health if he will give consideration to funding an IVF scheme for couples who both carry the cystic fibrosis gene which would remove the CF gene before conception (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39114/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Risk Management (11 Sep 2017)
“269. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform when the draft flood risk management plans for at risk areas (details supplied) will be approved, implemented and adopted by local authorities; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37122/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 34 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 21 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 12–13 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Barrett speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 968 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register