This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Hospital Services, Public Transport, Tax Code, Services for People with Disabilities
(based on written questions asked by Seán Barrett and answered by departments)
- Select Committee on Foreign Affairs and Trade, and Defence: International Trade Agreements: Motion (25 May 2017)
“Yes, but only for a fee.”
- Committee on Budgetary Oversight: Business of Select Committee (23 May 2017)
“As we have a quorum, we will commence the business. We are in public session. Apologies have been received from Deputies Broughan and John Paul Phelan. I propose we go into private session.”
- Committee on Budgetary Oversight: Capital Investment Plan (Resumed): Irish Exporters Association (23 May 2017)
“I would like to welcome Mr. Simon McKeever, chief executive of the Irish Exporters Association, and Mr. Patrick Daly, managing director of Alva Consulting and member of the Irish Exporters Association Council. They will outline the need for capital infrastructure to assist exporters. Before we begin, I remind members and witnesses to turn off their mobile phones because of interference....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 39 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 22 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 12–13 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Seán Barrett speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 968 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register