This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Social Housing: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (27 Jan 2016)
“I welcome the opportunity to contribute briefly to this most important debate. The issue of housing has been at the top of the agenda for some time. The number of people on the housing and homeless lists is growing daily. The organisations directly tasked with addressing the issue of social housing and homelessness are concerned, as is every member of the public, that not enough is...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Emergency Works Scheme Applications (26 Jan 2016)
“444. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills to reconsider an application from a school (details supplied) in County Louth; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [3066/16]”
- Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership: Statements (21 Jan 2016)
“I am pleased to have an opportunity to contribute briefly to this most important debate. The Fianna Fáil Party supports the principles of the TTIP. However, there are certain caveats. The successful conclusion of the EU-US free trade agreement, TTIP, depends on maintaining proper food standards and ensuring the jurisdiction of our courts will not be undermined. An agreement on the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 16 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 123 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 456 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register