This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Staff Data, Departmental Staff Remuneration, Departmental Expenditure, School Curriculum, Foreign Conflicts
(based on written questions asked by Ruth Coppinger and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (22 May 2019)
“96. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills further to Parliamentary Question No. 110 of 15 May 2019, if the progression of the permanent building for a school (details supplied) will be expedited in order that the pupils will not have to move again to alternative temporary accommodation in February 2020; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22158/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medical Card Eligibility (21 May 2019)
“407. To ask the Minister for Health if he will reverse the reduction in the income threshold for persons over 70 years of age applying for the medical card, which came into effect from 1 January 2014; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21750/19]”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (16 May 2019)
“In the programme for Government there is much talk about school provision and proper planning. Today I received a reply to a parliamentary question confirming that Pelletstown Educate Together national school will be evicted by the developer in the new tear from its land, and yet the permanent school building has not even received approval and there is no temporary building. Does Fine Gael...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 116 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 160 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Ruth Coppinger speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 499 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register