This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Staff Data, Departmental Staff Remuneration, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Funding, Departmental Communications
(based on written questions asked by Ruth Coppinger and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Enrolments (22 Feb 2018)
“96. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his plans to issue a directive on the effective implementation of the right to opt out of religious instruction schools under a religious ethos; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9234/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Guardians Ad Litem (21 Feb 2018)
“188. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs if she will report on the regulation of the guardian ad litem service; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [8886/18]”
- Dublin Traffic: Motion [Private Members] (20 Feb 2018)
“This is a critical issue because the capital city is obviously completely congested at key times. It was interesting that the Taoiseach got caught in a traffic jam a couple of weeks back and spoke about it taking 70 minutes from Castleknock into the city centre. God love the poor souls who live beyond Castleknock because the Taoiseach's experience would not have been as severe as theirs....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 135 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 459 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Ruth Coppinger speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 412 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register