This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Staff Data, Departmental Staff Remuneration, Departmental Expenditure, School Curriculum, Foreign Conflicts
(based on written questions asked by Ruth Coppinger and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Special Educational Needs Service Provision (25 Jun 2019)
“44. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he will report on the delivery of an autistic spectrum disorder-specific school serving the Dublin 7 and 15 areas. [26428/19]”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (25 Jun 2019)
“What is the Government doing about the bloodbath taking place in Sudan? The programme for Government refers to Ireland playing its part in the EU on conflict resolution. I have been visited by Sudanese people living in my constituency of Dublin West, which is also that of the Taoiseach, and they are extremely concerned about the rapes, torching of tents, floggings and dumping of bodies in...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (25 Jun 2019)
“62. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the progress of the delivery of a permanent home for a school (details supplied) and the delivery of temporary accommodation for the coming school year. [26427/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 115 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 155 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Ruth Coppinger speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 507 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register