This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic, National Broadband Plan, Dental Services, Broadband Infrastructure
(based on written questions asked by Ruairi Ó Murchú and answered by departments)
- Child and Family Agency (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (20 Oct 2021)
“Deputy Funchion has already stated that we support the Bill. There is a logic to educational welfare issues being returned to the Department of Education. This is probably similar to a conversation I had with the Minister previously about the range of beneficial work that falls within the ambit of Tusla. However, Tusla has specific pieces of work that make it difficult for certain...”
- Pre-European Council Meeting: Statements (20 Oct 2021)
“It is fair to say that we are not beyond the Covid pandemic yet and are still dealing with something that is incredibly serious and dangerous. That needs to be top of the agenda at the European Council. It goes without saying that the conversation on vaccines must include a discussion on booster shots. That is absolutely necessary and everyone here would be very supportive of that. That...”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Home Care Packages (19 Oct 2021)
“I have had previous interactions with the Minister of State about right home care. We all accept we need a solution to this because families are desperate to gain home care packages so they can keep their loved ones at home. CHO 8 is one of those pilot areas, and we are still having difficulty. The representations I send in are still being returned. We have difficulty in getting people...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 244 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 427 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Ruairi Ó Murchú speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 155 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)