This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Dental Services, National Broadband Plan, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Immigration Support Services
(based on written questions asked by Ruairi Ó Murchú and answered by departments)
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2021: Committee Stage (25 Feb 2021)
“I will not take very long on this issue. Members are aware of the distress that people are experiencing. It has been recognised many times in the House, particularly today. Members are aware that people are worried and disgruntled and wish to see a plan and a way through this. They do not believe a sufficient amount is being done with regard to the particular issue of hotel quarantining....”
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (25 Feb 2021)
“As many Deputies have stated, there has been a significant difficulty with miscommunication. Even the Government has admitted that because it is beyond denial. The live-streaming of parliamentary party meetings is not a pretty sight. A person said to me earlier that parliamentary party meetings are like the making of sausages - far from pretty and nobody should know what happens inside...”
- Organisation of Working Time (Workers Rights and Bogus Self-Employment) (Amendment) Bill 2019: Leave to Withdraw (24 Feb 2021)
“I move: That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, leave be given to withdraw the Organisation of Working Time (Workers Rights and Bogus Self-Employment) (Amendment) Bill 2019.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 165 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 191 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Ruairi Ó Murchú speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 85 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)