This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Apprenticeship Programmes, Further and Higher Education, Third Level Education, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic
(based on written questions asked by Rose Conway-Walsh and answered by departments)
- Workplace Ventilation (Covid-19) Bill 2021: Second Stage [Private Members] (1 Dec 2021)
“The issue of adequate ventilation in the workplace is extremely important. I thank Solidarity-People Before Profit for bringing this legislation forward. The Bill aims to give workers the right to request an inspection of their workplace by the HSA to verify sufficient levels of fresh air. I have no doubt that the right to clean air would be viewed by most people as a fair and reasonable...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Further and Higher Education (1 Dec 2021)
“144. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills further to Parliamentary Question No. 135 of 24 November 2021, the time duration of the each Nearly Zero Energy Building Standard (NZEB) course (details supplied) in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [59334/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Institutes of Technology (1 Dec 2021)
“145. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills further to Parliamentary Question Nos. 297, 298, 299 of 25 November 2021, the overall cost of the extension to the central campus EO1 project at Sligo IT; and if it is contained in the Investment Programme Tracker October 2021 which was released as part of the NDP launch; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [59335/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 133 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 889 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Rose Conway-Walsh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 103 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)