This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Apprenticeship Programmes, Further and Higher Education, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic, Third Level Education
(based on written questions asked by Rose Conway-Walsh and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (15 Jul 2021)
“I thank the Leas-Cheann Comhairle, her office and all the staff for their hard work during the year. I agree with the Tánaiste's statement that this is a very fragile moment in the reopening of our society. What is the public health advice that underpins the decision to reopen English-language schools, with in-person classes for 10,000 students? Most of the tutors and people...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Common Agricultural Policy (15 Jul 2021)
“35. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the measures he plans to include in the CAP Strategic Plan in order to redistribute funding to smaller farms and farms on marginalised and or designated lands; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38561/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Telecommunications Services (15 Jul 2021)
“147. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the average 4G coverage across the State; the average 4G coverage for each county; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39010/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 142 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 679 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Rose Conway-Walsh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 78 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)