This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Wild Atlantic Way Project, State Bodies Property, Office of Public Works
(based on written questions asked by Rose Conway-Walsh and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Teacher Training (30 Jun 2020)
“191. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if the professional master’s in education can be completed in one year following an undergraduate degree; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [13229/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Facilities (30 Jun 2020)
“492. To ask the Minister for Health when the necessary works will be carried out in Belmullet District Hospital, County Mayo to enable patients to be admitted; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13226/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: HSE Staff (30 Jun 2020)
“493. To ask the Minister for Health when the recommendations (details supplied) of the Labour Court will be implemented; when the additional four staff will be put in place as recommended; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13227/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 4 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 28 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Rose Conway-Walsh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 3 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)