This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Insurance Industry (19 Jan 2011)
“I confirm the Minister's statement that there were a number of meetings and I thank him and his colleagues for the number of times they met and facilitated representatives of the Quinn group. Owing to the fact that there are 5,000 jobs involved and that the taxpayer is owed money, it is important we do everything we can to protect these jobs. It is also important that the Quinn proposal is...”
- Written Answers — Flood Relief: Flood Relief (14 Dec 2010)
“Question 108: To ask the Minister for Finance the number of applications from each local authority in the country for funding to alleviate individual episodes of flooding in 2010; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [46879/10]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 3 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 8 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 12–13 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 387 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)