This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Pension Provisions, Departmental Staff, Road Safety
(based on written questions asked by Róisín Shortall and answered by departments)
- Home Help: Motion [Private Members] (25 Jun 2019)
“I commend Deputy O'Reilly and her Sinn Féin colleagues on the introduction of this motion. This is the second time in a very short period of time that we have discussed this issue, which is one of the most pressing issues in the health service. It typifies everything that is wrong with the way health services are provided in this country. I refer again to the principles that underlie...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs Service Provision (25 Jun 2019)
“172. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if a child (details supplied) will be provided with a full-time special needs assistant when commencing secondary school in view of the fact the child has had same during primary education; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26162/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Better Energy Homes Scheme (25 Jun 2019)
“584. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment when the review of the better energy warmer homes scheme scheduled for mid-2019, will take place (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26246/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 63 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 790 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 75 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Róisín Shortall speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 792 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register