This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Pension Provisions, Departmental Staff, Road Safety
(based on written questions asked by Róisín Shortall and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Waiting Lists (23 Feb 2017)
“352. To ask the Minister for Health if his attention has been drawn to media reports (details supplied); if the Health Service Executive, HSE, has considered the suitability of this system to assist in the reduction of waiting lists here as has been achieved in Macedonia; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9506/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Reliefs Costs (22 Feb 2017)
“99. To ask the Minister for Finance the total cost, and the categories of expenses in each case, of income tax relief for medical expenses over each of the past five years. [9079/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Social and Affordable Housing (22 Feb 2017)
“118. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government his Department's current guidelines with respect to (details supplied); his plans to make any changes to these; if so, the rationale for same; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8977/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 97 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 510 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 63 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Róisín Shortall speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 634 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register