This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Pension Provisions, Departmental Staff, Road Safety
(based on written questions asked by Róisín Shortall and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (18 Dec 2019)
“I ask about the Garda restructuring plan. My understanding was that the proposed incentivised early retirement scheme would be a targeted scheme, but in recent days it has been suggested that it would be a voluntary scheme. Given the experience with restructuring elsewhere, for example, in the HSE, where sometimes the best people leave under those schemes and those people who ideally would...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Adoption Legislation (18 Dec 2019)
“194. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality further to Parliamentary Question No. 240 of 22 October 2019, his plans to allow same-sex couples to avail of the same adoptive leave and benefit which straight couples and single-male adopters are entitled to in the context of the Parent's Leave and Benefit Act 2019; if this is not possible, when he plans to deal with the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Nursing Homes Support Scheme (18 Dec 2019)
“242. To ask the Minister for Health the timeline for amendments being considered jointly by his Department and the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government to encourage the use of vacant properties under the fair deal scheme. [53660/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 54 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 554 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 76 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Róisín Shortall speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 816 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register