This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Pension Provisions, Departmental Staff, Road Safety
(based on written questions asked by Róisín Shortall and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Departmental Meetings (8 Mar 2018)
“50. To ask the Minister for Finance the composition of the delegation from his Department on a working group further to a commitment in a Rebuilding Ireland strategy document (details supplied); the number of meetings of this working group that he has attended; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [11384/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Sector Pay (8 Mar 2018)
“98. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the progress of the report on the costings of the restoration of pay equality as called for in an amendment to section 11 of the Public Service Pay and Pensions Act 2017; the timeframe for the publication of the report; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [11569/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: National Lottery Licence Sale (8 Mar 2018)
“97. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the reason for the change in policy regarding the use of unclaimed prize money which was agreed during the sale of the national lottery in 2014; if the intention to allow the use of unclaimed prize money to fund marketing activities was communicated to the tender bidders prior to the awarding of the contract; and if he will make a...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 87 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 943 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 70 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Róisín Shortall speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 714 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register