This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Pension Provisions, Departmental Staff, Road Safety
(based on written questions asked by Róisín Shortall and answered by departments)
- Misuse of Drugs (Amendment) Bill 2019: Second Stage [Private Members] (11 Dec 2019)
“I will start by commending Deputy John Curran on bringing forward this legislation. It is important legislation. I know Deputy Curran has extensive experience in this area and he speaks with authority on the matter. I also know how much work is involved in actually producing a Bill - well done to him. I hope the Bill progresses swiftly. I note that the Government is supporting the...”
- Pre-European Council Meeting: Statements (11 Dec 2019)
“It is disappointing that neither the Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade, Deputy Coveney, nor the Minister of State at the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Deputy McEntee, are here to respond to the debate. I imagine they have good reason for not being here but it is important that those of us on this side of the House have an opportunity to get answers to our...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Procurement Regulations (11 Dec 2019)
“126. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the requirements set down by the Office of Government Procurement or other bodies for contracting parties to publish details on an annual basis or at other intervals of its activities in respect of public procurement using Article 20 of the 2014 EU public procurement directive; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52014/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 56 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 585 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 76 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Róisín Shortall speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 814 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register