This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Pension Provisions, Departmental Staff, Road Safety
(based on written questions asked by Róisín Shortall and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Humanitarian Aid (21 Sep 2017)
“108. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if he will consider withholding development aid from the Myanmarese government in view of the situation in Rakhine province and instead diverting the aid to funding displaced placed person's camps in Bangladesh that are processing Rohingya refugees; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [40100/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Road Safety (21 Sep 2017)
“116. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality further to Parliamentary Question No. 28 of 12 July 2017, the status of the promised liaison between his Department, An Garda Síochána and other relevant stakeholders to address the issue of nuisance quad and scrambler use; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [40002/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: UN Conventions Ratification (21 Sep 2017)
“127. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the status of the ratification of the UNCRPD; the obstacles that are preventing the implementation process; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [40098/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 90 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 821 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 66 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Róisín Shortall speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 669 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register