This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Pension Provisions, Departmental Staff, Road Safety
(based on written questions asked by Róisín Shortall and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services Provision (22 Jan 2019)
“300. To ask the Minister for Health the waiting time for child and adolescent mental health services for Dublin 9; when a child (details supplied) can be given an appointment; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2316/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Brexit Issues (22 Jan 2019)
“433. To ask the Minister for Health the number of infants who have used clinical milk supplies from Northern Ireland and the UK over the past five years; the contingency plan for access to milk bank supplies from the UK and Northern Ireland in the event of Brexit; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2847/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Local Authority Facilities (22 Jan 2019)
“580. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs if she will address concerns raised in correspondence (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [2317/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 103 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1070 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 73 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Róisín Shortall speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 772 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register