This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Pension Provisions, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Róisín Shortall and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Departmental Offices (17 Jun 2021)
“151. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the status of and position regarding the overpayment of rent at the Miesian Plaza; the contacts which his officials have had with the landlord over the past three months; and when he expects to recoup this overpayment. [32464/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Immigration Policy (17 Jun 2021)
“388. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality her plans to grant a blanket amnesty to front-line essential workers going through the immigration process and living in direct provision in order that they have leave to remain in Ireland; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [32569/21]”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Cabinet Committees (16 Jun 2021)
“I have two points to make. The first relates to the changes to home quarantining. Those changes will be meaningless unless there is some element of supervision. At a minimum, what should be done is a linking up of the passenger locator form with the PCR test result, because we simply do not know what is happening, whether people are getting tested or what test results are. My second...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 152 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 888 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 78 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Róisín Shortall speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 938 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register