This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Pension Provisions, Departmental Staff, Road Safety
(based on written questions asked by Róisín Shortall and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Departmental Expenditure (20 Sep 2017)
“100. To ask the Taoiseach the expenditure savings that are earmarked for his Department for 2018 that are not accounted for in the mid-year expenditure report or are not included in the fiscal space calculations for 2018. [39060/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Consumer Protection (20 Sep 2017)
“139. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation if EU regulations or national legislation is in place which obliges electrical retailers to stock spare parts for products they are selling; the timeframe for setting out the length of time they must stock the parts after the product is no longer being sold or goes out of production; and if she will make a statement on the matter....”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Drug Treatment Programmes (20 Sep 2017)
“460. To ask the Minister for Health the number of persons receiving opioid maintenance treatment; the number of years they have been receiving an opioid substitute, in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39503/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 92 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 717 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 66 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Róisín Shortall speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 669 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register