This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Legislative Reviews, Direct Provision System, Healthcare Policy, Rail Network Expansion
(based on written questions asked by Roderic O'Gorman and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth: Prison Service (27 Jul 2021)
“All young people under the age of 18 detained on remand or sentenced to a period of detention by the Courts are detained in Oberstown Children Detention Campus. The operational costs for the ongoing running of Oberstown (excluding pension and capital costs) in 2020 was €21.18 million. The Certificate applicable in 2020 and issued by the Minister under Sections 195 and 196 of the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth: Childcare Services (27 Jul 2021)
“The National Childcare Scheme represents the first ever statutory entitlement to early learning and childcare in Ireland, and has streamlined the multiple targeted support schemes previously available. In replacing the legacy schemes, the NCS entails a fundamental shift away from subsidies grounded in medical card and social protection entitlements, and towards a comprehensive and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth: Departmental Reports (27 Jul 2021)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 1191 and 1192 together. I wish to confirm to the Deputy that, in 2020 and to date in 2021, a total of 259 programme refugees have been resettled to Ireland. Due to Covid-19, the number of refugees resettled globally in 2020 was the lowest in two decades. An Irish selection mission in Lebanon in March was interrupted due to the pandemic, and there were no...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Roderic O'Gorman speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 136 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)