This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Legislative Reviews, Direct Provision System, Healthcare Policy, Rail Network Expansion
(based on written questions asked by Roderic O'Gorman and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth: Departmental Schemes (23 Jun 2021)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 176 to 178, inclusive, together. In order to support the sustainability of the Early Learning and Care and School-Age Childcare Sector (ELC and SAC) the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth (DCEDIY) launched the Temporary Wage Subsidy Childcare Scheme (TWSCS) as a supplement to the Revenue operated Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme...”
- Written Answers — Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth: Disability Services (23 Jun 2021)
“Tourism and hospitality are not areas under my remit as Minister for Children; Equality; Disability; Integration and Youth. However, I am aware that the Centre for Excellence in Universal Design at the National Disability Authority, which is an agency under the remit of my Department, worked with the National Standards Authority of Ireland to produce the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth: Child and Family Agency (23 Jun 2021)
“I wish to advise the Deputy that my officials have asked Tusla to respond to you directly on this matter.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Roderic O'Gorman speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 123 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)