This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Legislative Reviews, Direct Provision System, Healthcare Policy, Rail Network Expansion
(based on written questions asked by Roderic O'Gorman and answered by departments)
- Adoption (Information) Bill 2021: Second Stage [Private Members] (16 Sep 2021)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak to the highly important issue raised in this Bill and I acknowledge Deputies Connolly, Pringle and Joan Collins for bringing it forward. Access to birth information has been to the forefront of my agenda since I became a Minister and bringing forward legislation on this and other matters is a priority for me as a Minister and for this Government. We are...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (16 Sep 2021)
“I thank the Deputy for his question. Throughout the pandemic, the State has offered significant supports to childcare services across the country, and rightly so. The childcare sector stepped up, particularly last January, and kept services open for the most vulnerable children. The Deputy is right. The expert group on the funding model will report in the coming months and set out how...”
- Written Answers — Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth: Direct Provision System (16 Sep 2021)
“I am advised by IPAS officials that every transfer request, including that to which the Deputy refers, and which is currently under consideration, is looked at on its own merits in the context of both the suitability of the current accommodation offering, and the availability of similarly suitable accommodation at the desired location. However, the Deputy will appreciate that it is not...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 49 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Roderic O'Gorman speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 139 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)