This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Legislative Reviews, Direct Provision System, Healthcare Policy, Rail Network Expansion
(based on written questions asked by Roderic O'Gorman and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth: Mother and Baby Homes Inquiries (25 Feb 2021)
“The minutes of the meetings of the Collaborative Forum are published on my Department's website. The facilitator to the Collaborative Forum has been requested to prepare minutes of the two most recent meetings and these will be agreed with participants in the first instance. Normal practice for minute taking, as agreed by the membership of the Forum at one of its first meetings, has been...”
- Written Answers — Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth: Refugee Resettlement Programme (25 Feb 2021)
“Ireland has committed to accepting 50 individuals, comprising family units, and 14 additional unaccompanied minors from Greece. Following discussions with Greek authorities the arrival of refugees identified for resettlement in Ireland is currently being arranged, subject to necessary checks and following public health guidelines. My officials continue to engage with the relevant...”
- Written Answers — Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth: Early Childhood Care and Education (25 Feb 2021)
“As announced by An Taoiseach on 23 February 2021, ECCE services will reopen for all participating children on 8 March 2021, without any eligibility requirement related to whether their parents are essential workers.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 43 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 64 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Roderic O'Gorman speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 93 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)