This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Departmental Expenditure, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Carer's Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Robert Troy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: National Broadband Plan (15 Jul 2021)
“142. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment if he will address a matter in which a number of properties are struggling to get connection to adequate broadband and the installation date has been pushed back by National Broadband Ireland (details supplied). [38771/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Home Help Service (15 Jul 2021)
“387. To ask the Minister for Health if personal assistance hours which have been approved will be put in place for a person (details supplied). [32563/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 21 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 416 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 57 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Robert Troy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 790 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register