This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Hospital Appointments Status, Medical Card Applications, Hospital Waiting Lists, Carer's Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Robert Troy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: National Development Plan (22 Feb 2018)
“72. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the parts of the national development plan that will assist development in County Longford. [9077/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Office of Public Works Projects (22 Feb 2018)
“75. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the timeframe for the planned extension to Longford town Garda station. [9133/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Immigration Policy (22 Feb 2018)
“104. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if he will ensure a person (details supplied) can return for a short period to their home country and subsequently re-enter the country; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9099/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 103 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1172 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 49 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Robert Troy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 592 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register