This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Hospital Appointments Status, Medical Card Applications, Hospital Waiting Lists, Carer's Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Robert Troy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: VAT Rate Application (11 Oct 2018)
“51. To ask the Minister for Finance If he will introduce a reduced VAT rate on food supplements as part of budget 2019; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41642/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Waiting Lists (11 Oct 2018)
“120. To ask the Minister for Health if an appointment will be scheduled for a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41633/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Treatment Benefit Scheme Eligibility (11 Oct 2018)
“204. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if a person (details supplied) can avail of dental benefit treatment as a qualified adult dependant under their spouse's contributions. [41617/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 105 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1143 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 49 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Robert Troy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 624 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register