This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Carer's Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Robert Troy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Brexit Issues (22 Jan 2019)
“104. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if he has held discussions with the EU as to whether, in the event of a no-deal Brexit, there will be a transition period regarding implementation of the regulatory requirements in view of the administration requirement that this will entail; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2773/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Brexit Issues (22 Jan 2019)
“130. To ask the Minister for Finance if his officials have met with or made representations to the relevant EU and UK officials to ensure that the United Kingdom recognises the legal requirements such as the Authorised Economic Operator, AEO, qualification for Irish hauliers transiting through the UK following its decision to leave the EU. [2753/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Ports Facilities (22 Jan 2019)
“146. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if he is proceeding with plans to purchase land at Rosslare and Dublin Ports for the purposes of constructing new customs facilities; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2340/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 109 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1073 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Robert Troy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 651 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register