This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Carer's Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Robert Troy and answered by departments)
- Just Transition (Worker and Community Environmental Rights) Bill 2018: Second Stage [Private Members] (19 Sep 2019)
“Fianna Fáil supports the direction taken in this Bill. We are committed to protecting workers and communities as we decarbonise the economy. A climate crisis is unfolding and the State must decarbonise in a way that is not only sustainable but also fair, equitable and deliverable for the communities which stand to be most affected. Before discussing the Bill, I will address the context...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (19 Sep 2019)
“124. To ask the Minister for Health if an appointment will be expedited for a person (details supplied). [37959/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Broadband Service Provision (19 Sep 2019)
“195. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment when a property (details supplied) will be connected to efibre broadband. [38190/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 100 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1196 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Robert Troy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 697 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register