This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Medical Card Applications, Hospital Waiting Lists, Carer's Allowance Applications, Appointments to State Boards
(based on written questions asked by Robert Troy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: GLAS Data (22 Jun 2017)
“35. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the number of GLAS payments for 2016 which remain outstanding in counties Longford and Westmeath. [27964/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Direct Payment Scheme (22 Jun 2017)
“51. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if he will consider reducing the current CAP ceiling from €150,000 to €60,000; and his views on whether the current system is unfair and inequitable in view of the fact that certain persons are in receipt of large six figure sums while younger persons struggle to get on to the scheme. [27965/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Applications (22 Jun 2017)
“82. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the position regarding applications for works submitted by schools (details supplied). [29384/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 129 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1035 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 47 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Robert Troy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 549 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register