This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Departmental Expenditure, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Carer's Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Robert Troy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Family Reunification (17 Sep 2020)
“157. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if she will address a matter regarding the case of persons (details supplied). [24484/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Proposed Legislation (17 Sep 2020)
“226. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if he will consider the comments (details supplied) with regard to the draft Agricultural Appeal (Amendment) Bill 2020 [24500/20]”
- Protecting Jobs and Supporting Business: Statements (16 Sep 2020)
“Protecting jobs and supporting business is fundamental to our economy and society. The Tánaiste and Minister for Business, Enterprise and Innovation has spoken about the challenges facing our businesses and the unprecedented levels of financial supports which the Government has made available. We also have to ensure that the right conditions exist for our businesses to flourish. As...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 80 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 841 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 56 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Robert Troy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 757 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register