This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Departmental Transport, An Garda Síochána, State Examinations, Health Services Staff
(based on written questions asked by Richard O'Donoghue and answered by departments)
- Personal Injuries Resolution Board Bill 2022: Second Stage (5 Oct 2022)
“The Government has prioritised reform of the insurance sector to reduce the cost of litigation and ultimately premiums. The PIAB was set up in 2003 to deal with motor liability, employer liability and public liability. It has been successful in reducing both the costs associated with claims and the time taken to resolve claims at no cost to the Exchequer. The PIAB process annually saves...”
- Regulated Professions (Health and Social Care) (Amendment) Bill 2022: Second Stage (Resumed) (5 Oct 2022)
“I thank the Acting Chairman and welcome the people in the Gallery. Public protection can only happen when correct standards and education are put in place. I understand the main purpose of this Bill is to apply statutory regulation to 18 health groups so as to protect the public. The Bill will provide a structure for the assessment and approval of training courses, examinations and...”
- Public Transport: Motion [Private Members] (5 Oct 2022)
“Transport for Ireland, TFI, has set up Local Link services as a link to national bus services. Lack of housing and student accommodation is forcing many of our young people to stay at home rather than renting, and this is resulting in a huge demand for bus links among those going to work and universities and colleges. I was delighted that Bus Éireann this morning announced six new...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 170 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 165 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Richard O'Donoghue speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 259 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)