This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
This TD is not currently on any committee and has had no written questions answered for which we know the department or subject.
- Ceapachán an Taoisigh agus Ainmniú Chomhaltaí an Rialtais: Tairiscint - Appointment of Taoiseach and Nomination of Members of Government: Motion (27 Jun 2020)
“I acknowledge the work of the outgoing Taoiseach and the former Minister for Health during the pandemic. I congratulate the new Taoiseach, Deputy Micheál Martin, and the new Ministers. I have listened today to Members in this Chamber talk out of both sides of their mouths. We met Fianna Fáil, Fine Gael, the Green Party and Sinn Féin but the only parties that wanted to...”
- Emergency Bed Capacity: Statements (24 Jun 2020)
“I congratulate Deputy Butler on her elevation. I congratulate the front-line staff who put the patient at the heart of everything that was done during the Covid-19 crisis. Having contacted the press office today in our area, I am delighted to say that the 68 emergency beds did not need to be used due to the early control of Covid-19. As we have just heard, however, some 38 people were on...”
- Covid-19 (Measures to Protect Victims of Domestic Violence): Statements (24 Jun 2020)
“I am sharing time with Deputy Mattie McGrath. There has been a 25% increase in domestic violence since the start of Covid-19 from the Garda figures. The figure from the national helpline of Safe Ireland is 39%. Safe Ireland has stated that the Department of Justice and Equality and the Garda were phenomenal during the Covid crisis and I commend them on that. They are now dealing with an...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 25 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Richard O'Donoghue speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 26 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)