This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Decentralisation Programme, Tax Code, Departmental Agencies, Pension Provisions, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Richard Bruton and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: DEIS Eligibility (12 Jul 2018)
“DEIS – Delivering Equality of Opportunity in Schools, is my Department’s main policy initiative to tackle educational disadvantage. I wish to advise the Deputy that the DEIS Programme is only available in primary and post-primary schools and it is not available in any crèches. DEIS Plan 2017, published in February 2017, seeks to build on what has already been...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Guidance Counsellors (12 Jul 2018)
“Measures announced by my Department as part of Budgets 2016, 2017 and 2018 mean that 500 of the 600 guidance posts that were withdrawn in Budget 2012, will be restored to schools from September 2018. These 500 posts are allocated separately and transparently on each school's staffing schedule. These posts have been ring-fenced so they can only be used for guidance activities and to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: State Examinations Fees (12 Jul 2018)
“The State Examinations Commission has statutory responsibility for operational matters relating to the certificate examinations. In view of this I have forwarded your query to the State Examinations Commission for direct reply to you.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 102 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 8 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 66 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Richard Bruton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1638 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register