This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Decentralisation Programme, Tax Code, Departmental Agencies, Pension Provisions, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Richard Bruton and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (16 Sep 2021)
“One of the challenges facing the Government is achieving a step change in early childhood policy. The current policy is hampering children and frustrating parents and many providers and staff. Does the Tánaiste envisage there being some initiatives in budget 2022? More importantly, when will we see the childhood service development agency and the beginning of recognition in city and...”
- Confidence in Minister for Foreign Affairs and Defence: Motion (15 Sep 2021)
“I thank the Ceann Comhairle for the opportunity to support Simon Coveney. Simon made a mistake, for which he has been fully accountable. His integrity is absolutely beyond question. His record of outstanding service is open to anyone to inspect. Katherine Zappone is not a crony when it comes to defending LGBT rights and history will show that. These facts are not lost on Sinn Féin....”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Small and Medium Enterprises (15 Sep 2021)
“84. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment the status of the introduction of the small company administrative rescue process which is aiming to be a simplified, timely and cost-effective restructuring process for viable small companies. [43532/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 116 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 472 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 10 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 91 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Richard Bruton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1959 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register