This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Decentralisation Programme, Tax Code, Departmental Agencies, Pension Provisions, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Richard Bruton and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Air Pollution (20 Feb 2019)
“Recent scientific evidence indicates that air pollution is more damaging at lower concentrations than was previously understood. With this in mind, I am committed to bringing forward Ireland's first ever National Clean Air Strategy. The Strategy, which I intend to publish this year, will provide the policy framework necessary to identify and promote integrated measures across Government that...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: National Broadband Plan Implementation (20 Feb 2019)
“The premises referred to by the Deputy is in the AMBER area on the National Broadband Plan (NBP) High Speed Broadband Map, which is available on my Department's website at . The AMBER areas represent the target areas for the proposed State led Intervention under the NBP. This intervention is the subject of an ongoing procurement process. The procurement process to appoint a bidder for the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Wind Energy Guidelines (20 Feb 2019)
“All developments, including windfarms, are subject to the rigours of the planning system. Revisions to the Wind Energy Development Guidelines are currently being progressed by the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government. These will be subject to a Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and public consultation by that Department, which will ensure that environmental...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 99 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 9 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 79 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Richard Bruton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1693 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register