This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Decentralisation Programme, Tax Code, Departmental Agencies, Pension Provisions, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Richard Bruton and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Trading Online Voucher Scheme (16 Jun 2020)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 769 to 776, inclusive, 778 and 791 together. The Trading Online Voucher Scheme is funded by my Department and delivered nationwide in partnership with the Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation, the Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht, Enterprise Ireland, the 31 Local Enterprise Offices and Údarás na Gaeltachta. The...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Plastic Bag Levy (16 Jun 2020)
“In November 2019, I published a consultation paper relating to the development of new environmental levy proposals on a phased basis over the period 2020-2025. A copy of this paper is available at www.dccae.gov.ie/en-ie/environment/consultations/Pages/Publi c-Consultation-on-the-Proposed-Introduction-of-new-Environme ntal-Levies.aspx. The proposals,...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Telecommunications Services (16 Jun 2020)
“Telecommunications service providers are regulated by the Commission for Communications Regulation (ComReg), which operates independently of my Department. The telecommunications regulatory framework, which ComReg implements, requires each telecommunications services provider to establish and operate a code of practice, including requirements for complaint handling. Service...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 52 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 10 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 90 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Richard Bruton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1909 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register