This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Decentralisation Programme, Departmental Agencies, Pension Provisions, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Richard Bruton and answered by departments)
- Policing, Protests and Public Order: Statements (28 Nov 2023)
“People are right to be passionate and angry about what happened last week. I am angry and disappointed myself because it was an appalling scene to see. Anger, however, is not a policy, and it is disappointing that many people are reducing the issues that faced us last week to hollow slogans and demands for sackings or climbing on their own little hobby horses and claiming that those are...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Climate Action: COP28: Discussion (28 Nov 2023)
“I thank the witnesses for the presentations. As the Chairman said, there is an enormous volume of material here and it is difficult to put it into a framework where it is easy for us to drive it forward. As I understand it, Ireland is trying to align itself to the European Green Deal, and I know from being also a member of the enterprise committee that that is quite a challenge, with the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Business Supports (23 Nov 2023)
“20. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment his plans for strengthening the capacity of the LEO network to give specialist support to enterprises, with varying needs and regional specialisms, within their remit and to the development of regional centres of excellence. [51510/23]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 127 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 509 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 92 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Richard Bruton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 2073 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register