This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Decentralisation Programme, Tax Code, Departmental Agencies, Pension Provisions, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Richard Bruton and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Broadband Service Provision (5 Dec 2019)
“The National Broadband Plan (NBP) is the Government’s plan to rollout high speed broadband to the 1.1 million people living and working in the nearly 540,000 premises including almost 100,000 businesses and farms, along with 695 schools where commercial operators will not commit to deliver the service. The Deputy's Question relates to a premises which is located in the AMBER area on...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Wind Energy Generation (5 Dec 2019)
“As the Deputy may be aware, last year, my Department assessed micro generation, across a number of renewable electricity generating technologies, as part of the economic analysis to underpin the new Renewable Electricity Support Scheme (RESS). The assessment identified technical and financial challenges, which may need to be addressed before a broader support scheme for micro generation can...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Environmental Protection Agency Remit (5 Dec 2019)
“The Environmental Protection Agency is responsible for protecting and improving the environment as a valuable asset for the people of Ireland. It is committed to protecting people and the environment from the harmful effects of radiation and pollution. The Agency undertakes a range of regulatory tasks relating to the licensing, permitting, consenting and certification of activities that could...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 115 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 10 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 87 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Richard Bruton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1884 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register