This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Decentralisation Programme, Tax Code, Departmental Agencies, Pension Provisions, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Richard Bruton and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Education and Training Boards (11 Sep 2017)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 301 and 302 together. Travel & Subsistence arrangements for ETB Board and Committee members have been aligned with public sector norms in accordance with revised Department of Public Expenditure and Reform arrangements. This was the main driver of the revisions in the ETB sector as distinct from a requirement to achieve further savings. ...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: English Language Training Organisations (11 Sep 2017)
“In line with the Government decision of 19 May 2015 a series of reforms to the student immigration system for international education have been implemented. These reforms include the introduction of a restricted list of education programmes considered to justify the granting of permission to non-EEA students to live and work in Ireland (known as the Interim List of Eligible Programmes...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Teaching Council of Ireland (11 Sep 2017)
“The Teaching Council is the statutory professional standards body for the teaching profession, which promotes and regulates professional standards in teaching. The Deputy is referring to an operational matter for the Teaching Council in which I have no role. In carrying out its functions, the Council is expected to adhere to public policy requirements on the efficient use of...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 105 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 8 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 65 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Richard Bruton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1391 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register