This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Decentralisation Programme, Tax Code, Departmental Agencies, Pension Provisions, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Richard Bruton and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (23 Jun 2021)
“I am sure the Taoiseach is appreciative, as I am, of the way in which the gardaí have effectively conducted policing throughout Covid. However, the Central Statistics Office figures issued recently show that while generally, crime rates are down by a third, crime with weapons has increased by 25%, particularly knife crime. Assault rates are almost as high as they were before the...”
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Fire Safety (23 Jun 2021)
“44. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment if there is a review of furniture fire regulations being planned; and if so, the context of the review. [33750/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Vaccination Programme (23 Jun 2021)
“277. To ask the Minister for Health the number of persons over 70 years of age who have registered to receive a vaccine and are still waiting; the number who are housebound and still waiting; and if a strategy will be put in place to accelerate the clearing of such persons who remain the highest risk categories. [26067/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 103 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 437 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 10 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 91 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Richard Bruton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1955 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register