This data was produced from a variety of sources.
Richard Boyd Barrett TD
- People Before Profit Alliance TD for Dún Laoghaire
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Richard Boyd Barrett speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Forestry Sector, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Tax Code, Tax Data
(based on written questions asked by Richard Boyd Barrett and answered by departments)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Third Level Education (30 Mar 2023)
“58. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he has engaged with the Department of Justice regarding the national review of State supports for PhD researchers in relation to visa and immigration status of non-EEA PhD researchers; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [15747/23]”
- Education and the School Building Programme: Motion [Private Members] (29 Mar 2023)
“I thank the Labour Party for bringing this important motion forward. Last week I raised the case of Gaelscoil Phádraig, one of the indirect victims of the 58 school delays. They still have not got a firm answer as to when their problem is going to be solved. I think they possibly have the record for delay, which is shocking. The school is in existence 27 years. It was founded in...”
- Ministerial Rota for Parliamentary Questions: Motion: Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements (29 Mar 2023)
“They were encouraged by the Zionists.”
More of Richard Boyd Barrett's recent appearances
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 276 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 416 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 71 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Richard Boyd Barrett speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 2846 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register