This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Offshore Exploration, Harbour Authorities Expenditure, Semi-State Sector Remuneration, Tax Code, Harbour Authorities
(based on written questions asked by Richard Boyd Barrett and answered by departments)
- Sustainable Seaweed Harvesting: Motion [Private Members] (7 Mar 2018)
“I thank Deputies Pringle and Connolly for tabling this motion. I also commend the groups from Bantry, Conamara and elsewhere who have been campaigning for some considerable time on this issue. Their efforts have helped bring this debate into the Dáil and forced the entire political system to take the matter seriously and to address their concerns. The motion put forward by Deputies...”
- Provision of Cost-Rental Public Housing: Motion [Private Members] (6 Mar 2018)
“I am sharing time with Deputy Mick Barry. I thank Deputy Eamon Ryan for bringing forward the motion. Any motion that seeks to address one important aspect of this crisis, namely, people who are not eligible for council housing and are looking for rental accommodation, which cannot be and is not being delivered by the private market, is welcome. I certainly think we should look at the...”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Cabinet Committee Meetings (6 Mar 2018)
“Given that this transfer may go ahead and should go ahead, will the Government ensure that the decks are cleared in terms of the finances and liabilities of Dún Laoghaire harbour in order for this transfer to occur in an orderly way and for this unique piece of cultural and architectural heritage to be able to be used to the benefit of the millions of people who use those piers?”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 283 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 553 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 9 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 57 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Richard Boyd Barrett speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1685 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register