This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Harbour Authorities, Offshore Exploration, Semi-State Sector Remuneration, Harbour Authorities Expenditure, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Richard Boyd Barrett and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (18 Dec 2018)
“The Garda is not a business.”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Consultancy Contracts Data (13 Dec 2018)
“56. To ask the Minister for Finance the audit and consultancy fees paid by his Department and agencies or bodies attached to or under the remit of his Department to companies (details supplied) in each of the years since 2009; the percentage of audit consultancy fees that these payments represented; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52500/18]”
- Anti-Evictions Bill 2018: Second Stage [Private Members] (12 Dec 2018)
“I did not. I said it could have been public housing.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 247 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 367 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 10 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 58 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Richard Boyd Barrett speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1869 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register