This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Tax Code, Harbour Authorities, Social and Affordable Housing
(based on written questions asked by Richard Boyd Barrett and answered by departments)
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development (Amendment) Bill 2021: Report and Final Stages (16 Jun 2021)
“I am also speaking to amendment No. 19. If we do not have a just transition, it is very possible there will not be any transition that is effective in dealing with climate change. This is something I do not think the Government, or the Green Party, which should know this, fully comprehends. If we alienate ordinary working people from the climate change agenda which is so urgent, if we turn...”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: European Council (16 Jun 2021)
“12. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the most recent European Council meeting. [31405/21]”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Cabinet Committees (16 Jun 2021)
“6. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee on health last met; and when it will next meet. [31399/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 273 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 769 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 69 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Richard Boyd Barrett speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 2370 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register