This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Tax Code, Harbour Authorities, Services for People with Disabilities
(based on written questions asked by Richard Boyd Barrett and answered by departments)
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2021: Committee Stage (25 Feb 2021)
“I have amendments in the group. We actually went to the trouble of putting in amendments. There are more than 20 of them. My thanks to the staff in the offices of People Before Profit and Rise who, at short notice, had to submit over 20 amendments. There are connected amendments across this grouping and other groupings. The purpose of the amendments is to try to turn a Bill that is,...”
- Residential Tenancies (Student Rents and Other Protections) (Covid-19) Bill 2021: First Stage (25 Feb 2021)
“I thank USI for continuing to campaign on this important issue. It is great that many parties of the Opposition are uniting to support students in order to end the disgraceful situation whereby students do not enjoy the protections to which they are entitled in terms of their accommodation. Indeed, when one looks at all of the purpose-built and extremely expensive student accommodation...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (25 Feb 2021)
“The Government's gratitude for the heroic work our healthcare workers have done to protect us all during Covid was revealed as thoroughly hollow when it voted down the People Before Profit motion in October to pay student nurses and midwives for their work on placements. What the Government did promise was a review of their allowances. The review offered them an absolutely pathetic...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 242 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 699 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 67 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Richard Boyd Barrett speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 2315 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register