This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Civil Registration Documentation (5 Mar 2020)
“I would like the Deputy to know that I appreciate the sensitivities relating to significant personal impacts in individual cases in this area. It is important that should any changes be made, we must ensure the continued integrity and robustness of the civil registration system, including the registers maintained under that system. The registers that record vital life...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Direct Provision Data (5 Mar 2020)
“Applicants for International Protection accommodated under the system of Direct Provision operated by the International Protection Accommodation Services (IPAS) of the Department of Justice and Equality are provided with full board accommodation and other facilities/services. The Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection administers the daily expenses allowance (DEA) which is...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Community Employment Schemes Supervisors (5 Mar 2020)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 1111, 1133 and 1172 together. I wish to acknowledge the valuable and dedicated service that Community Employment (CE) sponsor organisations provide in running CE Schemes all over the country. CE supervisors, as employees of these organisations, are an integral part of that good work. We simply could not sustain a lot of our local...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 78 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 68 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 585 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register