This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Equipment, Departmental Staff Data, Legislative Process, European Council Meetings, Departmental Staff Numbers
(based on written questions asked by Regina Doherty and answered by departments)
- Pensions (Amendment) (No. 3) Bill 2017: Second Stage [Private Members] (12 Dec 2019)
“I thank Deputy Penrose because I know and appreciate he is acting in good faith and I know exactly what he is trying to do in respect of this Bill. I hope he appreciates that both I and the Government share his concerns. The overriding priority for the Government is to provide additional protections for pensioners and members of pension schemes to ensure the future viability and...”
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate: School Accommodation Provision (12 Dec 2019)
“I will, of course, bring the Deputy's concerns to the attention of the Minister, Deputy McHugh. Lest I did not give him the correct information earlier, the suggested alternative was made by the patron body, not anybody else. It is being actively pursued by the Department. This is not the first time something like this has happened. It happened in my own constituency in 2007. Where there...”
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate: Fire Service Staff (12 Dec 2019)
“I hear the Deputy's concern and he is genuinely very passionate about this. Wicklow County Council tells me it had to make the decision last year to stop some recruitment intended to try to bring the level back up to what it had been a number of years ago, which was twice as many manning the station as there are now. It has ten and probably should have proficiency of six or seven more. It...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 88 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 67 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Regina Doherty speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 585 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register