This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Equipment, Departmental Staff Data, Legislative Process, European Council Meetings, Departmental Staff Numbers
(based on written questions asked by Regina Doherty and answered by departments)
- Leaders' Questions (20 Sep 2017)
“Next year it will rise by 30 cent.”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Civil Registration Legislation (11 Sep 2017)
“The legal basis for the appointment of marriage solemnisers in Ireland may be found in Part 6 of the Civil Registration Act 2004, as amended. Section 54 of the Act provides for the categories of bodies that may apply for registration of persons on the Register of Solemnisers maintained by an t-Árd Chláraitheoir (the Registrar General). These are: (a) The Health Service Executive...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Death Certificates (11 Sep 2017)
“The registration of deaths is provided for in Part 5 of the Civil Registration Act 2004. Specifically, section 37 of the Act provides that when a death occurs in the State it is the duty of a relative of the deceased, who has knowledge of the required particulars in relation to the death, to provide these particulars, within three months of the death, to any registrar. The required...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 157 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 9 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 40 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Regina Doherty speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 161 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register