This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Equipment, Departmental Staff Data, Legislative Process, European Council Meetings, Departmental Staff Numbers
(based on written questions asked by Regina Doherty and answered by departments)
- Home Building Finance Ireland Bill 2018: Financial Resolution (18 Sep 2018)
“I move:THAT provision be made in the Act giving effect to this Resolution for the amendment of subsection (2) of section 133 of the Finance (Local Property Tax) Act 2012 (No. 52 of 2012), in the manner and to the extent specified in the Act, to provide for the extension of the relief allowed by subsection (1) of section 133 of the Finance (Local Property Tax) Act 2012 (No. 52 of 2012) in...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (18 Sep 2018)
“The Government will reflect on the ruling in the United Kingdom, but it is a ruling that affects that jurisdiction. Our laws are different. However, we are reflecting on the ruling and will make a decision on the matter.”
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (18 Sep 2018)
“That is a bit rich coming from Deputy Ó Broin's party.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 71 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 56 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Regina Doherty speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 337 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register