This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Equipment, Departmental Staff Data, Legislative Process, European Council Meetings, Departmental Staff Numbers
(based on written questions asked by Regina Doherty and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Community Employment Schemes Supervisors (17 Oct 2019)
“I am currently engaging with representatives of the Community Employment supervisors and assistant supervisors to discuss issues arising following the 2008 Labour Court Recommendation. All parties to the this process have agreed that the detail of the discussions should remain confidential while discussions are ongoing. I would ask Deputies to respect these wishes and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Carer's Support Grant (17 Oct 2019)
“As part of Budget Measures 2020, I announced that family carers in receipt of my Department's income supports for carers could increase the number of hours they can work, study or attend a training course outside the home from 15 to 18.5 hours. This applies to those in receipt of Carer’s Allowance, Carer’s Benefit and the Carer’s Support Grant....”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Carer's Allowance Appeals (17 Oct 2019)
“I am advised by the Social Welfare Appeals Office that an oral hearing of the appeal of the person concerned took place on 24 September 2019. At the hearing the Appeals Officer requested that some additional documentation be provided by the person concerned and that information is still awaited. The person concerned will be notified of the Appeals Officer’s decision when the appeal has...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 84 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 65 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Regina Doherty speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 537 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register