This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Equipment, Departmental Staff Data, Legislative Process, European Council Meetings, Departmental Staff Numbers
(based on written questions asked by Regina Doherty and answered by departments)
- Urban Regeneration and Housing (Amendment) Bill 2017: First Stage (17 May 2017)
- Harassment, Harmful Communications and Related Offences Bill 2017: First Stage (16 May 2017)
- EU Regulations: Referral to Joint Committee (16 May 2017)
“I move:That the proposal that Dáil Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion under Protocol No. 21 on the position of the United Kingdom and Ireland in respect of the area of freedom, security and justice annexed to the Treaty on European Union and to the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union,(i) to accept the following measure:Regulation (EU)...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 204 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 8 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 32 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Regina Doherty speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 154 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register