This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Equipment, Departmental Staff Data, Legislative Process, European Council Meetings, Departmental Staff Numbers
(based on written questions asked by Regina Doherty and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: School Meals Programme (11 Jul 2019)
“As part of Budget 2019, it was announced that DEASP would commence a pilot scheme from September 2019, providing Hot School Meals in 36 primary schools for an estimated 7,200 children at a cost of €1m for 2019 and €2.5m in 2020. All 3,239 primary schools have been issued with an invitation to submit an expression of interest to participate in the pilot. An expression of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Cyber Security Protocols (11 Jul 2019)
“My Department takes Information Security (IS) issues very seriously and has a comprehensive set of Information Security policies, procedures, plans and controls in place to safeguard and strengthen its ICT systems against cyber-attacks. My Department has a dedicated cyber security unit which constantly monitors for cyber security breaches and carries out security reviews on a regular...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Social Welfare Appeals (11 Jul 2019)
“The Appeals Office is currently located in accommodation which will require to be upgraded. The lease on the property has expired but the tenancy is rolling over on an annual basis. The Commissioners for Public Works are currently in negotiation on a new lease with the landlord. Whilst the Department is reviewing alternative locations, no decisions have been made. Any alternative location...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 97 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 64 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Regina Doherty speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 515 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register