This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Vaccination Programme, Child and Family Agency, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Réada Cronin and answered by departments)
- National Maternity Hospital: Motion [Private Members] (23 Jun 2021)
“I welcome the opportunity to support the motion proposed by the Social Democrats. It would be a great start for children to be born in a national maternity hospital that is owned and run for the State, by the State and by the rules of the State, without any sleight of corporate hand or torture of language and logic as to ownership and ethos. The St. Vincent's Healthcare Group's statement...”
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development (Amendment) Bill 2021: Report and Final Stages (16 Jun 2021)
“I am proud of the input Sinn Féin had in tabling amendments to this Bill. The essence of our amendments are about what "just transition" should mean. I am bitterly disappointed with the just transition aspect of the Bill and I assured my constituents in north Kildare that we would do everything we could to define it. This Bill is the easy part. I have no doubt that it will pass but...”
- Pyrite and Mica Redress Issues: Motion [Private Members] (15 Jun 2021)
“Go raibh maith agat, a Leas-Cheann Comhairle. Go raibh maith agat freisin to all the people who travelled to Dublin today to protest against the lack of action on their cause and brought their protest to their capital city. I am delighted to speak on the Sinn Féin motion. Wherever a dodgy block is sold or big bucks are to be made off the backs of the home buyer, home builder or...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 79 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 243 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Réada Cronin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 46 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)