This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Vaccination Programme, Ministerial Appointments, Dental Services, Departmental Contracts
(based on written questions asked by Réada Cronin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Staff (19 May 2022)
“375. To ask the Minister for Health the number of specialist neurology nurses in Tallaght Hospital (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25561/22]”
- Just Transition: Statements (18 May 2022)
“In addressing just transition we need to mark where we are today in regard to climate change and its impact throughout the world. In our politics and public life there is still the sense that climate change and the just transition are still some time away and that we still have time to prepare for them. However, this week parts of India reached 49oC and parts of Pakistan reached 51oC. That...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Staff (18 May 2022)
“192. To ask the Minister for Health the urgent action that is being taken to address the long-held concerns of the State’s medical scientists regarding recruitment, retention, pay and conditions particularly given the outstanding role they are playing in the ongoing pandemic; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25051/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 112 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 299 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Réada Cronin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 109 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)