This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Vaccination Programme, Ministerial Appointments, Dental Services, Child and Family Agency
(based on written questions asked by Réada Cronin and answered by departments)
- Citizens' Assembly on Gender Equality: Statements (20 Oct 2021)
“The Citizens' Assembly makes excellent observations and recommendations on gender equality and women. I thank Dr. Catherine Day and the other citizens who took park. I would like to put the assembly's recommendations in context. If one were to pick up and smell poverty, homelessness, inequality, the climate and biodiversity crises, and the abduction, rape and murder of girls and women, it...”
- Rental Sector: Motion [Private Members] (19 Oct 2021)
“I know from contacts I have daily with constituents in Naas, Celbridge and across north Kildare that there is a direct link between the rental crisis and the mental health crisis. I have no doubt that if the rental crisis in north Kildare and across this State was addressed many people would no longer need to be treated for anxiety, which so often triggers an episode of depression. I say...”
- Financial Resolutions 2021 - Financial Resolution No. 2: General (Resumed) (14 Oct 2021)
“The Minister of State, Deputy Thomas Byrne, was wondering would Sinn Féin give an honest appraisal of the budget. I am certainly willing to do that. This budget, like somebody who has been in a job too long, has managed to look very busy while not getting very much done at all. Post budget, millions are still waking up to crippling rents, which are the highest in the EU. The cost of...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 88 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 330 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Réada Cronin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 63 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)