This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Special Educational Needs, Vaccination Programme, Child and Family Agency, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports
(based on written questions asked by Réada Cronin and answered by departments)
- Children's Health Ireland - Patient safety concerns and reviews in paediatric orthopaedic surgical services: Statements, Questions and Answers (26 Sep 2023)
“Here we go again - another term and another scandal. When it comes to Ireland and systems, power and secrecy, it never really stops. It is long after the promise from the previous Minister that children with scoliosis would be treated within four months. We know how that went. I have spoken to some of the parents involved. I welcome them and their advocates to the Dáil. They are...”
- Affordable Housing: Motion [Private Members] (21 Sep 2023)
“Gabhaim buíochas freisin leis na Social Democrats as an Private Members' motion seo. Housing and affordability are not mutually exclusive. It is not a sign of an advanced society or economy if people cannot afford a home. It is not a sign of success or progress if hard work and a good job are no longer enough for a person to be able to afford to rent or buy a home of their own....”
- Energy (Windfall Gains in the Energy Sector) (Cap on Market Revenues) Bill 2023: Second Stage (21 Sep 2023)
“I am glad to get the opportunity to speak on this Stage of the Bill. I do not want to sound rude or anything like that, because I know the Minister of State is a very mild-mannered Minister, but it really is about time that we had this Bill. I also want to say that there is something perverse about the term "windfall" being associated with the provision of energy, which is an essential...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 101 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 228 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Réada Cronin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 185 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)