This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Wards of Court, Disability Services Data, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Réada Cronin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs Staff (25 Feb 2021)
“155. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will examine the situation in which the junior certificate is considered the minimum requirement to become a special needs assistant, SNA, and the reason a course currently attended by SNAs at UCD is not being considered for accreditation by her Department (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [10751/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Holidays (25 Feb 2021)
“173. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will consider the fact that secondary schools’ two-week Easter holidays run from 15 March 2021 in order that they can begin to reopen a week earlier, this being 29 March 2021 as opposed to 5 April 2021; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [10847/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (25 Feb 2021)
“312. To ask the Minister for Health his policy on vitamin D supplementation in the population; his policy on the strategic use of drugs such as HCQ and ivermectin in the treatment of Covid-19; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10860/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 53 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 167 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Réada Cronin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 30 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)