This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Overseas Development Aid: Overseas Development Aid (27 Jan 2011)
“For 2011, the Government has provided an overall allocation for Official Development Assistance (ODA) of â¬669 million. Of this total, â¬534 million will be administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and a further estimated â¬135 million will come from other Government Departments, including Ireland's share of the EU Development Cooperation budget. The 2011 allocation ensures our...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 24 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 114 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)