This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Handling of Criminal Matter in Longford: Statements (10 Dec 2010)
“Mr. Noel Keegan, rest in peace. I would like to say a few words on the tragic death of Mr. Noel Keegan, which occurred almost a year ago. The dreadful circumstances surrounding his death have been well documented in the press and what happened on last New Year's Eve was a dreadful tragedy and has robbed a wife and family of a loving husband and father. I went to see Marie, Noel's widow,...”
- Reform of Structures of Government: Motion (Resumed) (10 Nov 2010)
“On the subject of political reform, there is a need and a hunger from the public for it. I would take a good look at the committee system which exists in the DÃ¡il. It is a very good system and an all-party forum should examine committees and give them more teeth and power because that would be the way to go. I would also abolish all the tribunals. They have not served this country well...”
- Education (Amendment) Bill 2010: Second Stage (Resumed) (10 Nov 2010)
“This legislation is one of several measures currently being progressed by the Government to cater for the changing nature of Irish society and the new requirements of education provision. There have already been many developments that have helped bring about greater diversity in our education system. Today's legislation is just one of many ongoing developments and I welcome the TÃ¡naiste's...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 18 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 2 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 68 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)