This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Peter Fitzpatrick and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Inflation Rate (24 Jan 2023)
“157. To ask the Minister for Finance if he plans to extend the cost-of-living measures introduced in budget 2023; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2932/23]”
- Forestry Sector: Motion [Private Members] (24 Jan 2023)
“In November, an investment of €1.3 billion in Irish forestry was announced for the next forestry programme. This represented the largest ever investment by a Government in tree planting which, as well as providing a valuable addition to farm income, promised to tackle climate change by contributing to improved biodiversity and water quality. I welcome these contributions, especially...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Code (24 Jan 2023)
“126. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will extend the 9% VAT reduction for the tourism and hospitality industry further than the current expiry date in March 2023; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2931/23]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 78 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 44 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 380 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register