This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Medicinal Products Reimbursement
(based on written questions asked by Peter Fitzpatrick and answered by departments)
- EU-UK Negotiations on Brexit: Statements (Resumed) (24 Sep 2020)
“During the past six months, we have been faced with probably the greatest challenge this country has faced in our lifetime. The Covid-19 pandemic continues to be the focus of our efforts. 4 o’clock It has taken a very heavy toll in lives but also on our day-to-day lives, the economy and society. This is a battle we are winning and one I hope we will look back on and learn from....”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (22 Sep 2020)
“The Ceann Comhairle always says that many members of the public watch Oireachtas TV and I agree with him, but votes on motions will be taken here tomorrow evening and only a selected few Members from each group can vote. It is very important that when the votes are taking place tomorrow the public is aware that not everybody can vote for the simple reason that they are taking place in this...”
- Special Committee on Covid-19 Response: Covid-19: Impact on Team Sport in Ireland (18 Sep 2020)
“I welcome all the witnesses and thank them for their contribution. I come from a sporting background, playing club and intercounty football for my native county of Louth for over 16 years. I was lucky enough to manage my senior football team for four years and currently I am chairman of Louth county board. I also played for Dundalk football and rugby clubs, and I am a member of the local...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 43 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 21 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 54 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 240 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register