This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Carer's Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Peter Fitzpatrick and answered by departments)
- Select Committee on Justice and Equality: Intoxicating Liquor (Breweries and Distilleries) Bill 2016: Committee Stage (Resumed) (15 Feb 2018)
“I take the opposite view. As we heard on the news today, pubs in rural areas need to generate income of between €8,000 and €9,000 per week to stay open. Deputy Mick Wallace stated yesterday that he comes from a rural part of County Wexford. We should provide as much support as possible to pubs in rural areas. I fully support breweries offering tours but, as I stated...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Greenways Development (15 Feb 2018)
“48. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the status of plans for the roll-out of the strategy on the future development of greenways and rural cycling; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7519/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Sports Capital Programme (15 Feb 2018)
“51. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the position regarding the 2018 sports capital programme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7518/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 77 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 161 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register