This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Broadband Service Provision, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications
(based on written questions asked by Peter Fitzpatrick and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (3 Jun 2021)
“50. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment the cost to date of all Covid-19-related payments in his Department to individuals and corporate entities; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [15409/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (3 Jun 2021)
“157. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the cost to date of all Covid-19-related payments in her Department to individuals and corporate entities; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [15409/21]”
- National Recovery and Resilience Plan: Statements (2 Jun 2021)
“I have said many times, this is not the time to play political football with the pandemic. I strongly believe that the Government has responded well to the pandemic and we are now moving towards a new stage in the fight against Covid. Thankfully, it seems we are almost over the worst. The moneys we have needed during this time are astonishing. An additional €28 billion was made...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 87 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 45 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 54 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 279 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register