This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Medicinal Products Reimbursement
(based on written questions asked by Peter Fitzpatrick and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (20 Jun 2019)
“Only last week, a woman in Dundalk was sexually assaulted. The Minister for Justice and Equality, Deputy Flanagan, has given €1 million in grant aid for CCTV in all villages and towns. The Government needs to look at local authorities' views. Most local authorities agree with the use of CCTV. Were it not for CCTV, there would not have been any convictions for the murder of Ana...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (19 Jun 2019)
“On the same issue, it is important that the Government honours its commitment. Ten thousand health support workers are planning to strike tomorrow across 38 hospitals, including Louth County Hospital in Dundalk and Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital in Drogheda. The Government has made a commitment. This matter comes under the framework of the public sector. These people do not want to go on...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Working Family Payment Data (13 Jun 2019)
“200. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the number of persons employed by the Defence Forces in receipt of the working family payment. [24606/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 44 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 208 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register