This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Carer's Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Peter Fitzpatrick and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Charges (7 Sep 2018)
“752. To ask the Minister for Health if a person (details supplied) is responsible for the payment of their outstanding bill from the Mater hospital. [35994/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: National Broadband Plan (7 Sep 2018)
“1037. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment if a reply will issue to a query raised in correspondence by a person (details supplied) regarding broadband in the person's area; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [35716/18]”
- Health (General Practitioner Service) Bill 2018 [Seanad]: Second and Subsequent Stages (11 Jul 2018)
“The Health (General Practitioner Service) Bill 2018 seeks to extend GP visit cards to those in receipt of carer's allowance or carer's benefits. It is welcome. The announcement that this legislation was to be brought forward was accompanied by an additional €10 million funding for respite care. I welcome the focus on the issues that carers face. However, Ireland has the only EU...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 92 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 48 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 174 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register