This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Carer's Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Peter Fitzpatrick and answered by departments)
- An Bille um an Séú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht 2018: An Dara Céim - Thirty-sixth Amendment of the Constitution Bill 2018: Second Stage (9 Mar 2018)
“I listened with consideration to the comments made by the Minister for Health, Deputy Simon Harris, this morning. As a member of the Oireachtas Joint Committee on the Eighth Amendment of the Constitution, I am particularly interested in this issue and have made my views well known. I would like to take this opportunity to address the Government's current plans. I believe today to be a very...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medical Card Administration (8 Mar 2018)
“266. To ask the Minister for Health the reason a person (details supplied) who has made a claim against the HSE due to negligence has lost their medical card; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10886/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Autism Support Services (8 Mar 2018)
“346. To ask the Minister for Health if funding is available for a person (details supplied) who has to take their child privately to be assessed for autism; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [11244/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 67 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 73 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 45 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 166 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register