This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Carer's Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Peter Fitzpatrick and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Property Tax Exemptions (21 Sep 2017)
“71. To ask the Minister for Finance his views on a matter (details supplied) regarding the local property tax; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [40011/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Social Insurance Payments (21 Sep 2017)
“212. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the reason the rate of PRSI for the self-employed (details supplied) has changed; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [39952/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Budget 2018 (11 Sep 2017)
“110. To ask the Minister for Finance if business owners will be able to claim VAT back on car petrol usage in budget 2018; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37056/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 52 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 89 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 146 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register