This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications
(based on written questions asked by Peter Fitzpatrick and answered by departments)
- Long-Term Residential Care: Motion [Private Members] (13 Jul 2021)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak. I thank those responsible for bringing this motion before House and for giving all Members an opportunity to debate it. The motion calls on the Government to take action on a number of items and I will deal with these individually. The motion calls on the Government to commence a full public inquiry into the deaths of residents, into the quality of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (13 Jul 2021)
“62. To ask the Minister for Health the cost to date of all Covid-19-related payments in his Department to individuals and corporate entities; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [15409/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Pesticide Use (13 Jul 2021)
“610. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the status of an application for a PCS number by a company (details supplied). [37393/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 88 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 43 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 54 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 286 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register