This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Carer's Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Peter Fitzpatrick and answered by departments)
- Confidence in the Minister for Health: Motion (Resumed) (20 Feb 2019)
“I cannot support the Minister, Deputy Harris, today. Too many injustices have been done during his short term as Minister for Health. During his tenure we have had the cervical cancer scandal and the national children's hospital scandal, where the Minister mislead the public and this House. There also has been the nurses' strike, as well as massive waiting lists and trolley crises in...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (20 Feb 2019)
“A man came into my office yesterday who has been on the council's housing waiting list for more than nine years. He was offered a house with Louth County Council and later on, after filling in the assessment form, the council phoned him up refusing him the house. The council said that he was over the income limit. This man has a child and he had received a promotion only in the last few...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medicinal Products Reimbursement (19 Feb 2019)
“364. To ask the Minister for Health the reason a person (details supplied) is being refused versatis patches in view of the fact their general practitioner has appealed the decision; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7875/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 59 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 70 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 199 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register