This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Medicinal Products Reimbursement
(based on written questions asked by Peter Fitzpatrick and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (14 Nov 2019)
“The Government has committed to having 1 million electric vehicles on the roads by 2030, which is welcome. The problem, however, is that the cost of purchasing such vehicles, compared to a petrol or diesel car, is far too high. Moreover, the batteries must be replaced after eight years at a crazy cost of more than €10,000. On Claire Byrne's television programme last Monday a family...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (6 Nov 2019)
“A very serious drug turf war is going on between two criminal gangs based mainly in Drogheda, with members of both gangs living locally in Louth and Meath. This began in July 2018 when a drug dealer was shot and survived. A man was subsequently murdered in Clogherhead in August, and another man was recently shot dead in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac in Bettystown. The Garda and I suspect that...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (24 Oct 2019)
“The Government must allow local authorities to build on their own landbanks. The Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government, Deputy Eoghan Murphy, has stated that the development of publicly owned residential land for social and affordable housing is a priority for the Government and he promised to make billions of euro available for this. Louth County Council has 52 acres of land...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 61 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 43 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 212 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register