This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Medicinal Products Reimbursement
(based on written questions asked by Peter Fitzpatrick and answered by departments)
- Private Rental Sector: Motion [Private Members] (5 May 2021)
“As I stated as recently as last week, I welcome each and every opportunity to discuss the rental and housing crisis we now face in this country. The rental situation in Ireland is now at a crisis point. In my constituency of Louth, as far as I am aware, rent has never been higher. In my home town of Dundalk, it is normal for a standard three-bedroom house to have a rent bill of between...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Covid-19 Pandemic (5 May 2021)
“42. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the cost to date of all Covid-19-related payments in his Department to individuals and corporate entities; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [15409/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 80 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 38 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 54 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 271 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register