This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications
(based on written questions asked by Peter Fitzpatrick and answered by departments)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Bill 2017 [Seanad]: Second Stage [Private Members] (20 Oct 2021)
“I very much welcome the opportunity to speak on this very important issue. I, along with my colleagues, will support the Bill and will support its progress on Second Stage today. Autism is not a health issue. It is a human rights issue. It is very clear that no clear strategy has been in place here since the European Commission approved the charter of rights for persons with autism in...”
- Financial Resolutions 2021 - Financial Resolution No. 2: General (Resumed) (13 Oct 2021)
“I very much welcome the opportunity to speak today. First of all, it is important to acknowledge the efforts the Government has made to improve the circumstances of both the people and businesses as we all attempt to emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic. There are a number of things I would like to mention. I acknowledge the €1,500 increase in the rate bands, the increase of...”
- Financial Resolutions 2021 - Financial Resolution No. 1: Tobacco Products Tax (12 Oct 2021)
“Given the number of people who smoke and the numbers of cigarettes manufactured, does the Tánaiste, as a doctor, know what actually goes into these products? Do people understand how dangerous cigarettes are? It really annoys me that people can go anywhere at this time and find contraband products available. What is the difference between legal and illegal cigarettes? As a member of...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 77 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 43 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 293 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register