This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Defence Forces
(based on written questions asked by Peter Fitzpatrick and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Driver Test (28 Sep 2022)
“113. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the current wait times for diving tests in County Louth; if he plans to facilitate urgently required tests such as the case of a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [47436/22]”
- Financial Resolutions 2022 - Budget Statement 2023 (27 Sep 2022)
“The Government is faced with a very challenging situation. From an economic perspective, we face two enormous challenges, namely, an electricity crisis and a cost-of-living crisis. I am pleased that the budget is framed mainly around them. There is no doubt that the last few budgets have been very difficult for everyone. We often hear of the squeezed middle who have shouldered most of...”
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (22 Sep 2022)
“I know a newly qualified supply teacher who has a one-year contract. That teacher covers nine schools in rural Ireland. She is doing exactly the theory needed for Droichead but it is not being accepted. Teachers are human beings too who also suffer from mental health issues. They need clarity. The development and learning of our children is the most important thing. The situation at...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 71 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 43 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 351 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register