This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Medicinal Products Reimbursement
(based on written questions asked by Peter Fitzpatrick and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Working Family Payment Data (13 Jun 2019)
“200. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the number of persons employed by the Defence Forces in receipt of the working family payment. [24606/19]”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (12 Jun 2019)
“The Government stated that €17 billion is being invested in health, the highest such investment in the history of the State. The HSE welcomed the increase, stating that it will greatly assist dealing with year-to-year rising demands on the healthcare system. However, we are not looking after our most vulnerable people in society: the elderly and the disabled. The HSE has suspended...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Prison Service Data (12 Jun 2019)
“118. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the daily ration allowance to feed a prisoner and the cost of feeding a prisoner per day. [24586/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 63 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 42 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 207 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register