This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Medicinal Products Reimbursement
(based on written questions asked by Peter Fitzpatrick and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Help-To-Buy Scheme (10 Jul 2019)
“120. To ask the Minister for Finance if the help to buy scheme will be extended to March 2020. [30122/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Home Loan Scheme (10 Jul 2019)
“412. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the number of persons in the Louth County Council area who availed of the Rebuilding Ireland home loan to date. [30123/19]”
- Select Committee on Justice and Equality: Gaming and Lotteries (Amendment) Bill 2019: Committee Stage (10 Jul 2019)
“The Minister of State mentioned the word "regulation" three or four times. I meet a lot of people who have problems with gambling and they have nowhere to go. What investment is the Minister of State going to make to help people with gambling addictions? The bookmakers and people involved in the gambling business are contributing money towards psychiatrists and so on but I have seen...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 68 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 44 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 209 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register