This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Medicinal Products Reimbursement
(based on written questions asked by Peter Fitzpatrick and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (8 Jul 2020)
“Patients using private hospitals are now facing a fee for Covid-19 testing before they go for a procedure. These are the hospitals that got millions of euro in taxpayers' money during the pandemic. I got a telephone call this morning from a constituent whose daughter has cancer and has to go to one of these hospitals regularly. She has been told that at every visit, whether for a check-up...”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (7 Jul 2020)
“Coming from a Border town, Dundalk, I know the devastating effects that Brexit will have if we do not put in place the necessary measures to deal with it. There are many unanswered questions and a lack of information available to businesses. Will there be a hard border? Will there be customs checks on the Border? What will be the situation with tariffs? How will workers travel from...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (7 Jul 2020)
“746. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) will receive an appointment for surgery in Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Navan; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [14125/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 33 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 24 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 54 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 233 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register