This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Medicinal Products Reimbursement
(based on written questions asked by Peter Fitzpatrick and answered by departments)
- An Bille Sláinte (Caomhnú agus Cosaint agus Bearta Éigeandála Eile Ar Mhaithe Le Leas an Phobail), 2020: Céim an Choiste agus na Céimeanna a bheidh Fágtha - Health (Preservation and Protection and other Emergency Measures in the Public Interest) Bill 2020: Committee and Remaining Stages (19 Mar 2020)
“I have been contacted by League of Ireland football clubs, some of which provide 40-week contracts. Some of the clubs will try their best to pay some of the players, but a lot of the clubs cannot afford to do so for the simple reason that if there are no matches, no revenue comes in. Will the Minister clarify the position of the League of Ireland players? Will the clubs get back the...”
- An Bille Sláinte (Caomhnú agus Cosaint agus Bearta Éigeandála Eile Ar Mhaithe Le Leas an Phobail), 2020: An Dara Céim - Health (Preservation and Protection and other Emergency Measures in the Public Interest) Bill 2020: Second Stage (19 Mar 2020)
“We stand here today facing what probably will be the biggest crisis any of us will ever face as public representatives or, indeed, as citizens. Covid-19 is here and represents a challenge that we must overcome, no matter what that entails. The Bill is aimed at putting in place measures that will help us, as a nation, fight this deadly virus. On that basis, I assure the House that as a...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (18 Dec 2019)
“Two weeks ago, I raised the issue of a proposed housing development in Sienna Valley in Drogheda with full planning permission for 4,000 homes, zoning for several thousand more and the DART link scheduled for 2022. Not a single house has been built because the Department is refusing to jointly fund the northern cross route road which runs through the housing development. For the past two...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 39 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 34 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 217 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register