This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Medicinal Products Reimbursement
(based on written questions asked by Peter Fitzpatrick and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (21 Apr 2021)
“The programme for Government promised that healthcare would be a priority. It was promised that healthcare, in particular dental care, would be available to all citizens. I have been inundated with calls from constituents in Dundalk who are angry and frustrated because they cannot access dental care during the pandemic. The problem is particularly difficult for those in receipt of a...”
- Mental Health Surge Capacity: Motion [Private Members] (21 Apr 2021)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak to the motion. I thank those responsible for bringing it before the House and raising this very important issue. I have long advocated that mental health needs to be treated more seriously. Time and again, we hear those in government talk about the challenges of tackling mental health and the many actions they will bring to deal with the issue. The truth...”
- Prime Time Investigates Programme on Department of Health: Statements (1 Apr 2021)
“The "Prime Time" investigation was shocking. What was uncovered has truly angered people throughout the country. The programme has shown that the Department of Health secretly gathered information from private medical consultations to create files on children with autism who were involved in legal actions against the State. The files, which include sensitive medical and educational...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 76 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 36 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 54 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 266 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register