This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Medicinal Products Reimbursement
(based on written questions asked by Peter Fitzpatrick and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (20 Jan 2021)
“I wish to raise a very serious concern around the vaccination programme and the fact that only 100 minutes has been set aside this week to debate this very urgent topic. I and many other Members are facing phone calls from our constituents to get answers on the roll out of the vaccine programme. In my Louth constituency there are major concerns about the roll out of the vaccine in Our Lady...”
- Pay for Student Nurses and Midwives: Motion [Private Members] (20 Jan 2021)
“I am grateful for the opportunity to speak. I thank the Members who brought this motion to the House and in the main, I fully support it. Student nurses and midwives must be treated fairly, with respect and above all, with dignity. Student nurses and midwives who are working on the front line are no different to other essential workers on the front line and this has never been more...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Pesticide Use (20 Jan 2021)
“697. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the status of an application for a pesticide control service, PCS, number by a person (details supplied). [2426/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 57 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 26 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 54 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Fitzpatrick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 254 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register